I will unironically never have a girlfriend

>i will unironically never have a girlfriend
stunned at this realization tbqh

You are not the only one.

I just accepted it. I'm not even ugly, I guess I'm just boring

just get an asian like those others in your cunt.

No thanks, i wanted an organic relationship. If it ain't gonna happen, so be it

How many girls have you asked on date in last year? Checkmate virgin!

You want practice gf first. Asian, black, fat, dumb, ugly, doesnt matter. First you need to gain confidence and basic social skills which she will provide it to you. Then you can climb the ladder.

Go to tinder and swap on fat ugly girls (even single moms) only. Then after you get vored of her or get a feeling you can do better, try better looking ones.

None, I just dont care. It is increadible but I kinda like the way my life is.

>yfw whites are unironically over because of this

6'3 Sven can't get a gf meanwhile ugly ass runt 5'5 Pablo gets a smoking hot catholic latina and has 5 kids.

Does it bother you?

I'm only 6'2, maybe that's why

unironically think I am going to get a ukrainian mail order bride if I don't have a wife by 32. I cannot imagine dying without reproducing, and I would rather kms than have chink babies. I am pretty good looking with a good job and house/car, but I am a manlet and just can't into danish women

>i make off-topic threads

>All the kid in this board that don't realize that the balance of power is reversed past 30

There is a reason why even the worst human beings end up married.

Go to /r9k/ loser

sidf...

>ass runt 5'5 Pablo gets a smoking hot catholic latina and has 5 kids.

It is the other way around. To get a girlfriend in Spain You need to be literally a model.

he is probably talking about beaners

>US Flag
>Latina

The reason why you'll never get a girlfriend is because you care about getting one so much.

Well, i ''care'' as in it bothers me. I never tried getting a girlfriend, really at all

You're not alone, just like said

Then something is clearly wrong with you, because I don't care about getting women and had multiple women approach me. No i'm not attractive, I look like someone with down syndrome.

The fact is I do not care at all. Talking to people is even a bit boring for me. I just prefer reading some stuff and being alone than speaking with some spineless cunt who only talks about the same uninteresting shit over and over.

>You're clearly not normal based on my personal experience that is 100% normal!

Sheesh bro, turn down the rationalisation a bit will you.

>than speaking with some spineless cunt who only talks about the same uninteresting shit over and over.

The only reason why you find it uninteresting is because you can't make it interesting.

>Help me guys I can't seem to get any women at all
>The problem definitely isn't me, it must be everything else except me

Try to have some self awareness.

I'm 25 now. By 30 I'm gonna be irreversibly mentally damaged with carrying deep hatred for w*men in me. In fact is already like that now

>You want practice gf first. Asian, black,
Actually end your life if this is how you think about other races.

t. nigger

No just a white person with some fucking decency.

>just a white dude

whiter than you muhammad

Not really mate I'm ginger so like the ultimate white boi.

unironically this. I'm 22 and still live with my mom and all I do is play vydia games. I realized that I'll never satisfy a women's life with my own. so don't even bother anymore.

You can, you just need to put yourself out there.

There are only three subjects the average normie talks about in Spain: "muh catalonia", "muh football" and Shit about other people and celebraties.

You're revolting

this is the nicer way of saying jus b urself

I'm kind of like this, i'm only 19 and feel like its too far gone to do anything about it

If you didnt mind your self imposed fate, you wouldnt be posting this here...

This is also true. Tfw no gf posters here put all girls on pedastal.

I am sorry i triggered your own hidden racism so hard you considered calling swjs police. All i meant was him to stop being picky and get literally any girl he could with 0 regards about if it can work longterm.

You just need to get a job and google oral sex guide for him. She wont even let you go to work before you make her cum in the morning.

In what sense? That i offer real advice on a board which is about memeing about cultural differences?

Nah. You spend most of your time in your room playing video games as you said and you live with your mom, how exactly do you think women are going to be interested in you if you don't make yourself visible to them in the first place? Women aren't some kind of privilege that you get just because you're a male with a penis, you get them by going outside and meeting them.

And you can make these subjects interesting. Spin the conversation in a way that makes it interesting both for you and for the person you're talking to. You'd be able to do this if you actually had any social skills.

Your solipsism.

If I'm barely holding it together as one person i don't see how i could ever care about someone else that much

He's kinda right though, even if his advice was worded really badly. Starting off with girls that aren't very attractive can give people who've never dated before a confidence boost.

How about 60+ of age? Are they even on tinder?

Anyways, Why having a serious relationship when Pic related is your fate if you try?
I am not afraid of speaking with people. I actually have social skill, It is not hard for me to speak with people, it is just boring...

>I am not afraid of speaking with people

Good, but I never said you have anxiety. I just said you lack the proper social skills to be able to turn a conversation into something engaging for both you and the person you're talking to.

Any serious attempt at family life as a white man is ideally with a white woman. Everyone knows this. Some are willing to admit this, others aren't.

In any case, from a relationship pov, they are worth less than a young white man (or woman) in every way. There is a reason why all other races prefer whites if they are to date outside their own. So yes, your inherent social value as white man certainly warrants that kind of thinking. The world is brutal, so stop crying about it.

Same, I just realized I don't care enough about other people to go through the hassle of building a relationship

>divorcetugal

My dad is 60+, installed badoo and fucked 50 years old milf within one week and even after 2 years they still fuck. So i guess yes. But you will have to set fake age for the app to show them to you. In all dating apps you fill what age range you want to see. I cant imagine them setting up they want young bunnies...

>i can fail so i will never try
With your attitude i wonder how you can fill out chapcha. You can always fail that one as well.

It is literally an epidemic, man. You do not know how fucked up this generation is because of all the divorces.

I think i want to experience it atleast once, but i guess i am too boring for it

Think twice before taking those statistics at face value. Remember that these rates include people who marry three times or more as well. Those kinds of people are going to be responsible for a big chunk of those divorces.

You do not live in the country where the presumption of innocence means shit. When a fucking whiny cunt can get you jailed just by saying that You beat her even if It is false. People mock Sweden because of Feminism but they do not really know how bad It is in other parts of Europe.

>irreversibly mentally damaged
Virginity is like cancer, more easily battled when treated in its early stages
25 is nowhere close to ''too late'' though. You'll have many opportunities in your life, don't waste them

> Remember that these rates include people who marry three times or more as well

So every single Iberian couple in the fucking Iberian peninsula?

Of all the couples and marriages I have met, only a few really prevailed. It is very common to get married several times in Spain.

T. 3/4 of my family members are actually divorced.

Why would she do it?
Why would anyone believe her?
How do you know about such thing happening often?
When was the last time you left your basement?
When was the last time you actually spoke to girl your age?

>haha if women don't approach me without me putting any effort into myself, then it's women's fault not mine
>all women should bow down to me and suck my cock when i dont do anything
>im ok with giving up and not searchign for women myself if they dont come to me easily

wow, spoken like a true cuck