Is this consider cold in your cunt?

is this consider cold in your cunt?
United States
FUCKING YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I miss my comfy temperatures.

comfy
too much

Not really that cold. But a bit too cold to do sports outside, which is a bummer.

it hasnt been this cold for years.
winters are rip

F

+18ºC is already cold.

my nigger, my balls shiverd up my body just taking a 15 minute walk to a Dunkin donuts only to realize it's closed today and had to walk back. Fuck New year's and fuck winter. Just give me back my comfy Autumn.

For me, less than 10ºC is already cold

weak shits kys

>28ºC
>Midnight

Noice. Have a beer outside on the porch or something and listen to the sounds of dangerous animals in the bush.

>-20 during the day
Very comfy, i sleep very well at night when it's ever colder

Yeah I had to go into work this morning outside around 3:00 and my whole body was cramping up

I gets below -30 C here, so not really

>fahrenheit
Good lads
>celsius
Worst hat ever

Every one you quoted is in celsius, dumb ass.

Literally no one in this thread has posted in Fahrenheit, what are you trying to say

sorry my Russian friend. Posted temp in Celsius because fahrenheit offends people on this board and don't want to hear them whine and bitch about it.

it's fucking 80°F in the Philippines.

>implying I don't often travel abroad
dumb amerifat jumping to conclusions as always

I high doubt you travel anywhere, you dumb smelly gook. And even if you hypothetically did, your body wouldn't adjust to the temperature that fast, especially with your little Asian feminine body.

56% IQ strikes again

He's not from the Philippines, he's visiting there now

says the country with the ugliest people with the biggest nose in Asia. fuck out of here

>y-you are ugly because I am stupid

welp it's getting late and I have to sleep. glad americans are still dumb as ever and can't banter.

it's only banter when you want it to be. Same way as you can call this banter, I could call it banter too.

Sad that you're both.