The National Sex Offender Registry has just been launched in Poland

The National Sex Offender Registry has just been launched in Poland.
Confirmed for the most American country in Europe?

>rps.ms.gov.pl/pl-PL/Public#/home

you do know that you are legally required to tell me youre a sex offender when you make a new thread?

i am not so dont worry

i was interested - are those people in us beaten/murdered becuse of this law?

yes

They are going to killed or kneecapped?

they launched it today, possibly

Is this supposed to be considered a negative thing or something?

Why the fuck do some countries not have one of these.

Is this like in the US where the whole world can see your face being tagged as sex offender online for having seen your 16 year old girlfriend naked as a 17 year old?

Not reeally. The age of consent is 15 in Poland, and that's absolute ie. you don't have to be younger than X to have sex with 15yo.

I'm just reading about it.
The registry is only for people convicted of raping a minor and raping someone with particular cruelty.
That's the publicly available part.
There will be a 2nd parallel system including wider ranges of crimes that will be available to government agencies as well as companies and institutions employing people to work with children.

That's so retarded. People's lives are literally ruined and endangered because of this law, it makes impossible to leave the past behind.
Fuck poland

shut the fuck up fucking ustas motherfucker

Expected answer from a polish savage. Every pole should be in that register since all of you are violent primitive thugs and rapists

sytem could be abused, especailly under PiSstain

>since all of you are violent primitive thugs and rapists
Said the ustase, top kek!

>SWEDEN
lmao

>People's lives are literally ruined and endangered because of this law, it makes impossible to leave the past behind.
So no different than the people you violated to end up on that list in the first place?

Why don't they just go from the EU ffs.
They're just infiltrated US agents and refuse to respect the rules of the EU.

Thats not even a comparison.

It most definitely is but I will be glad to read you trying to reason otherwise.

what rules

Do you think every crime involving murdering, violence or kidnapping should be punished in this way?

That's good though?
Commit a savage crime, have your life ruined for ruining someone elses. There is no greater justice.

No
An eye for an eye would make whole world go blind
Stop being edgy, kid.

god bless poland

>be american
>fuck hot 15 yo jb who wanted to fuck you
>get jailed for 20 years and labeled publicly for the rest of your life

Kek

Might as well post the entire Polish male population over there
Top kek

>Might as well post the entire Polish male population over there

it's what you get pedo, control your urges

>The National Sex Offender Registry has just been launched in Poland.

This list will fill up fast with church officials and priests. Has the Catholic church in Poland already protested this?

not I don't get it, the age of consent here is 14 fat roastie

Pretty sure this violates a few EU privacy laws.

>16 year old girlfriend naked as a 17 year old?
that is a very very small percent of the people on the list

The percentage of people who peed in the woods is much higher.

About 1/3 of all registered sex offenders are minors themselves at the time of their offense.

Well, I cannot argue with that. People under 18 shouldnt have sexual contacts. This way at least they get punished for that

Abusing a law that is originally meant to protect minors from harm in order to harm said minors and incriminate them is legal perversion.

Teenagers will have sex with each other. Period. The point is to ensure that they still are protected from abuse and harm.

Then it's going to be challenged in the ECJ.

having such public lists destroy the concept of prison been for rehabilitation

A few years ago a guy in my county was beaten to death after he was put on it.

Polacks are retarded and blindly follow their overlords' lead.

Where is CPoland?

Aren't sex offenders getting castrated in Poland already?

funny, this is exactly how we think about yous

Because the idea is once you do your time you're allowed to rebuild your life, a thing like this registry is specifically forbidden in our constitution. If you're deemed a danger to society you should be comitted to a psychiatric institution, not let to roam freely with it being up to you to warn others you're a potential predator.

This is all based on the idea of rehabilitation. If you're going to brand a man for life you might as well put a hot iron to his face. But ofc this is probably seen as unironic mercy in a country that applies the death penalty.

kys pedo

>mfw in high school I saw gfs naked and also peed in the woods (not at the same time)
Dodged a bullet lads

>supporting an obviously wrong system that could be used against you

Fascists how do they work

>that is a very very small percent of the people on the list
Fact that such people are on list at all is awful

>here will be a 2nd parallel system including wider ranges of crimes that will be available to government agencies as well as companies and institutions employing people to work with children.
Wait you didn't had that before?

I really do hope so.

t. pedos