HILLARY + ISIS #4: FORCE THIS INTO THE METANARRATIVE. NORMIES MUST BE AWOKEN

PAST THREADS:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/
blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2013/01/30/hsbc-names-james-comey-to-the-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bamp

Thanks OP! Keep at it!
Reposting dank OC from last thread.

Hi. I'm Mike Schumacher from the CTR Screengrab.

Bump

Bump

This whole mess makes me moist

THERE IS A VERY LOW LIKELYHOOD THAT HILLARY CLINTON COULD GO TO JAIL OVER THIS BEFORE THE ELECTION. ITS UP TO THE PEOPLE TO KEEP HER OUT.

This is pretty well made!

nothing will happen

IGNORE THE SHILLS AND BUMP THIS THREAD

Bumping like a true patriot.

Why do you mirobs get excited so much? Nothing's gonna happen and she won't be convicted no matter what she does.

Even if it's not going to condemn her, it should at least condemn that company. Anyone funding terrorists are traitors. Scum of the earth.

CTR's 10 million dollars seems to be in full swing right now.

Every social media platform is being slid horrendously.

Even fucking Above Top Secret is being slid. Think about that. Conspiracy website dedicated to aliens and shit is being slid because this is how much potential impact this has.

ISIS = Clinton

ISIS = Clinton

ISIS = Clinton

ISIS = Clinton

Anti shill bump.

So what's your solution? Sit and watch anime and do nothing?

not sure what to add to the conversation but this looks big
bumping to keep it on page one

CTR GRAB

>Conspiracy website dedicated to aliens and shit is being slid
They're getting desperate...

we have to keep trying, but with CNN, MSNBC, and all the other major news agencies protecting her, it'll take alot to bring her down.

but BUMP!!!

Bump just for you!

is all that shit worth a read ?

You talk about waking up when you become blind and def when it comes to stuff you support
How could anyone take you seriously?
Kill yourself

I meant morons** .fucking autocorrect.Also there isn't anything general public can do about it except not vote for her.

HA HA! There is no evidence of this.

I bet you believe Obama was born in Kenya, too.

Yes, it definitely is. It's fucking huge, dude.

This vile cunt has to be stopped.

ISIS, Boko Haram, the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hillary really loves dat Muslim death cult money.

thought that was a bicep

How's the death truck coming along?

>sleeping qt

here's a bump for (you)

THE FIRE RISES BOYS, IF DEBS TRUMP WILL WIN IF SINGLES HILLARY WILL LOSE

what's going on in this thread guys?

It's fucking hilarious. YouTube videos, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Voat, 4chin, cripplechan.

Come on man, it's concentrated and deliberate.

ISIS = CLINTON

CLINTON = ISIS

ISIS = CLINTON

CLINTON = ISIS

Fine
How do you handle the dichotomy of supporting braindead alt right ideology and at the same time sucking as many refugees cock as you can?

Babajee ka gunka!

back to page 1

Bump

holy fug is this real?? when did this happen

How do you handle supporting politicians who want to bring in people who hate you and want to murder you and topple your state?

Hillary is so progressive

Nice quads. See dates in posts guy

FRESH OFF THE PRESS BOYS! ENJOY! DIE SLOW HILLARY! DIE SLOW BITCH! AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING NIGGER MUFFIN FEET FRIENDS WITH YOU!

>Clinton, Comey, Lynch All Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering for Terrorists and the Cartels Says Senior VP at HSBC Bank

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/

OH WELL!!! I WONDER!!! WHO WAS ON THE BOARD OF HSBC BEFORE THEY BECAME THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI!? DING DING! DING! FUUUUCKING COOOOMEYYYY!

>HSBC Names James Comey to The Board

blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2013/01/30/hsbc-names-james-comey-to-the-board/

WELL!! I GUESS THAT SUMS UP WHY HE DID NOT RECOMMEND CHARGES!!!

EVERYTHING IS STARTING TO LINK TOGETHER...EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE! HOLY SHIT! THEYRE ALL GOING TO GO DOWN TOGETHER! WE MIGHT HAVE TO REMOVE THESE PEOPLE HOLY SHIT!

Just memeing on a mongolian chopstick board, you?

SHE IS GOING DOWN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT

SPREAD THIS LIKE A CANADIAN WILD FIRE

y-youre a beautiful user

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE DON'T LET THEM SLIDE IT

spread this!
we need screencaps and easy to follow info!
bump

I HAVE MORE! HANG ON! BRB!

INCOMING I HAVE INCOMING! STANDBY!

Literally no maintream media is reporting this..Fucking incredible man..All there is "TRUMP MOCKS MOTHER TO FALLEN SOLDIER HURR DURR"

I'm tired already.. they show us everything.. your goverment and the bluepills still letting her do what she wants.. what's the point exactly? fighting for nothing?? a least a couple of us know the true though

This is huge

Bump.

why delete your post?

>tfw it still won't change shit and the normies will stay bluepilled as fuck and vote her into office with open arms, and even consider it a victory for mankind because "muh wymen POTUS"

user YES
BUMPO

I dont know why you guys are getting so excited, this changes nothing

There will be no reports
No investigation
No news coverage
Debates against Trump will all be cancelled so he can't bring it up against her

The vote will be rigged and Hillary will win

No it's fucking not. If she was a normal person, yes, but there's no way in hell any of this will stick to her in a meaningful way thanks to nearly every fucking thing in the world having an agenda to pass her along.

>blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2013/01/30/hsbc-names-james-comey-to-the-board/

FFS

FUCKING POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM SHITTING MYSELF

Yikes. They need to get their shit together, this is embarrassing.

is she your slag?

MUH DIK

Bump

I read somewhere that Lynch was the DA for NY state at the time.

Bump

Spread it. The shills are going all out to bury this

>normal person

BUMP
THIS IS IT SHE'S GOING DOWN, SPREAD EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

Yes leaf, she's not normal. Thanks for pointing it out again.

Listen, we get what your point is. We don't care and we're posting about it anyway.

WHY IS THIS ON PAGE 3

BACK TO PAGE 1.

shills are sliding hard

Was that wikileaks tweet really posted four hours ago?

It says it was posted at 9:08 am, but what time zone is that?

>you're welcome

Everybody give /cfg/ your energy

\0/

Bump, keep bumping.

Yup and NO media is reporting