Can we all agree, they're no way in hell that Batman could ever beat superman

Can we all agree, they're no way in hell that Batman could ever beat superman
>Superman's faster
>Smarter
>Stronger
>Laser Eyes
He wouldn't even have to be close to him to end the battle, he could just throw a rock super fast, or go into space and use his laser, or just chuck a meteorite at him. If he wanted to he could just Speed over to Batman and punch him right through the chest. Even with kryptonite Batman doesn't stand a chance since Superman still has super speed, strength, and lasers

it always comes down to what the writer wants to happen

His eyes emit heat, not lasers.

>Superman
>Smarter
That's where you are wrong friendo

Batman always win because shit writing

Superman can learn and comprehend thousands of times faster than a human can. Only Flash should be smarter than him.

Why do you even care
Honestly all the ones that care about this kind of studd and the writers that keep making heroes fight should be shot

>eyes emit heat
Yah, but it also generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light, which produces heat upon exposure. What one may refer to as a Laser

According to the comics Superman is a thousand times smarter dumbass

Sounds boring. It's a good thing you don't write comics, m8. Stick to your shitty fan fiction.

>Can we all agree
No.

We can never agree on anything. It is in our nature not to agree. We went to the Moon not because it was easy, but because we didn't agree with those fuckers on the other side of the planet.

>why do you even care
Because I'm a fan obviously. That's like asking a person why do you care about Musical Artists or Sports Teams, or Media Personas

Superman is actually pretty smart. He doesn't get enough credit for it.

You sound stupid, shut the fuck up and go watch Twilight and shitpost on your subreddit

No one wants to read story where Superman just shows up and one shots Batman because it's so fucking obvious that it's boring. Deal with it, faggot.

We're talking about Comic books here, take that anthropology bullshit and save it for your next feminism rally

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

First of all Superman's a good guy, so that would never happen, because Super Man doesn't kill. You're a retard, that thinks he knows shit about quality writing, yet can't even aknowledge the core characteristics of a rather fundamental Character. Deal with it

Yah.. I'm not gonna read all that. Too much words for a Comic book discussion, so you can just Copy all that and paste it on your subreddit, where someone might actually care enough to read it

>complaining about disrespect on Sup Forums
Summer already?

Nice Copy Pasta

and so the vp autism copypasta is spreading

Superman is a good enough friend to not crush Batman's fragile ego

fuck off vp

Don't act like this has ever been portrayed with any kind of consistency. It's added and removed when convenient.

Superman being a good guy has nothing to do with the fact he could take out Batman quite easily without killing him. In fact, why would they have a reason to fight?

>Can we all agree

Nope.

>He wouldn't even have to be close to him ....

Superman's overriding characteristic since the Golden Ages has been that he doesn't kill, that he will - if there's no immediate danger (e.g. rampaging robots in downtown Metropolis, alien invasion over planet, thief threatening to kill hostages during a bank robbery, or innocent person in immediate danger from collateral) more often than not will attempt to be reasonable with his adversary, so unless Batman was doing something akin to the above, e.g. had a new Bat Space Ship shooting plasma at Gotham say, he'd attempt to find out what the problem is - he wouldn't just chuck meteorite, freeze breath/heat vision the Bat, etc.

>Superman being a good guy has nothing to do with the fact he could take out Batman quite easily without killing him.

The point being that because he's a good guy, he wouldn't. Time and again, Batman states that he could or states that he would win because Clark wouldn't go all out in a fair fight between them

>Batman always win because shit writing

Even in some of the Bat books such as with the Joker virus of the Justice League (which was such a bogus-tier stupid idea to begin with), Bruce knew he just had to get Clark to fight off the effects of the virus to 'win' the fight - meaning he wouldn't be killed by Superman at the Joker's behest.

This

>>Superman's faster
This I'll give you. I dont think Bat's actually has anything on this and this is what eventually needs to be down-played whenever they fight. Supes is too fast for any normal too stop him.
>>Smarter
Supes may be a genius in that he can learn anything quickly but he isnt a master of practically anything you can master. Superman can also be very naive and has other flaws to his mentality (not saying Bats doesnt).
>>Stronger
Can be countered by powersuit.
>>Laser Eyes
Can also be countered by some manner of protection.

Anyway, it seeming like such an impossible task is what makes it interesting. It's the Knight against the Dragon, the man vs. the impossible. Seeing Batman find a way to fight back even though he would seem to be totally outmatched is what's interesting about him fighting Superman or other heavily superpowered threats.

You apparently missed the comic where Superman doesn't tell Batman how to make his tech better, because he doesn't want to hurt Bruce's feelings.

Batman doesn't have a powersuit strong enough to hold off someone that can destroy planets

Batman based off established canon that he already has a contingency prepared if Superman was to go berserk. If this was some sort of alternate reality where Batman and Superman first met and had to battle to the death? Supes any day, but because of his contingency plan he already has Batman would win.

I dont see why he couldnt. I also doubt Supes is actually that strong but I know his powerlevel is inconsistent enough for there to possibly have been situations where he does something like that.

Because if he could don't you think Batman would be using that shit all the time?
No sense in having a godmode suit but then putting on your tights and undies instead, especially when fighting crime.

Because he doesnt always need it. Why wouldnt he always put on the powersuit he's got now? It's just not something the character does.

Yeah. Right.

I thought he won because of a David and Goliath type thing. Also because Batman went from the friendly caped crusader to the angsty dark knight McKilljoy that kids and preteens seem to love so much.

batman always wins because he's right