Homestuck and shit

Ok, last time we were talking about why Arajohn was the best ship, why we can't trust Hussie nor IPGD, only Tensei, classpects witha kind souls offering to draw cool lands and some dumbass started his copy of sburb and looks like the rest of the players are people that were discussing Homestuck here

Other urls found in this thread:

welovefine.com/home-office/pre-scratch-venture-poster-10497.html
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004726
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004725
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4nurx3/psa_redownload_volume_10_to_get_access_to_the_pdf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When does Tensei become the second coming of Bowman?

Only death is to be trusted OP.

>implying

This was my thing for the Classpect guy; if this works or if this thread stays alive.

moonsweater is my favorite song from Vol 10 simply because moonsetter is amazing

close behind are you killed my father, stride, ascend, renewed return, and conclude, in no particular order

Oh, wow, what are the odds; the numbers for my post describing my Classpect stuff ended up being his offer the next thread over.

Here's the text then: "Oh, uh, hi.

Er, I've said this before on here but I've gotten a lot of classpects but on your test, I got Mage of Mind (gendered) and Thief of Mind (non-gendered.) I'm really neurotic and indecisive so I have a hard time describing myself. My personality seems to vary a lot but people have called me creative so.

I like political stuff, sci-fi, and over-analyzing things (mostly in the form of "systems").

I'm a self-loathing mess and I don't trust myself with anything. I'm also bipolar with anger and depression."

Moonsetter was amazing, past tense

Then Vriskagram happened

>a slideshow of pictures that i don't like made me stop liking a song

you are laughably weak-willed and i pity you

So uh,
Which one's the real topic?

this is the real thread

>A hand-held bug catcher
>A summer weight duvet

I think I'll be ok, though the sprite itself seems pretty useless.

UPD8

A ruler and a Knight figurine
I'll be ok, I guess

is this from a fanventure?

Yes
And not worth to read like the many ones counting A6A6 as canon

A remote and these little dudes.

>A spare keyboard
>My Android
Do I get Mettaton or just a random assortment of metal and plastic?

I gUess I'll be fine. It won't Do much for me, unfortunately.

MTTsprite would probably be useless at best, so I wouldn't risk it

like honest to god how can you stop liking moonsetter after vriskagram
it's still a fucking great song

How often does WLF restock their shit? I've been waiting for this for like two months now.
welovefine.com/home-office/pre-scratch-venture-poster-10497.html

>You resist the urge of ingesting the grist, seemed like a good idea at first, but then you realized you had to kill Bionicles for that and will honor their memory. Bionicles are, after all, the best toys lego ever made.
>What will you do now?

It's forever tainted
It's like if santa claus raped you

although i do have to say that moonsetter was a weird and non-optimal choice as far as possible themes for vriskagram go

Welp, last thread dead so

i need your issues m8 or i cant come up with a suitable quest and denizen

Land of Feasts and Fables
Your Land is a massive table. Yeah, just roll with me for a bit - it's one of those worlds where everything is edible as shit, and the great islands floating in a syrup sea are connected by giant bridges of floating tables that are quite precarious to cross. Your Consorts, the Flies, live amongst these islands of food and constantly feast, addicted to the alcohol that Dionysus has spread through the ecosystem. Yadda yadda, find Dionysus, stop his bullshit.

Land of Festivals and Rot
Your Land is a massive marsh/swamp/trash field that your Consorts, the Elephants, gladly toil within just for a meager living. The Denizen, Lethe, has cursed them all with a charm of forgetfulness, and they can no longer remember the grand junk festivals they used to hold in the rotbog. They can't even remember any promises they make to you, so you'll have to be able to convince your way into claiming quest rewards. Find your Denizen with these wrinkles, and do that thing that players are supposed to do.

Land of Cycles and Hurricanes
Your Land is a pedestrian-like place of concrete and tarred roads that crisscross like farm fields, that make way to massive subterranean Tarcaves and Cementspheres, and further down, molten rivers of tar. These cracks are only visible because your Denizen, Poseidon, has intensified the planet's already-intense Land-wide hurricane, with the eye of the storm centered on your house. Your Denizens, the Geckos, follow this storm, and its strange results - every 24 hours, they forget the progress of every quest you've made with them. And only by completing enough quests will the caverns begin to alight, revealing the path to Poseidon.

that doesn't make any sense
if vriskagram is comparable to rape to you you need help

aren't all the posters and prints up for sale at the WP store?

is 8/hsg/ down?

I never found Moonsetter all that memorable, I was totally surprised to see people getting mad over it being used for Vriskagram.

No it's comparable to SANTA raping you, pay attention you dumb redditor

what is john looking for here?

Go sink with the ship

Was this the greatest moment in Homestuck?

Oh shit I didn't know about this since I just got into Homestuck in like January. Thanks user.

why did we move to this one lmao

w/e tho

has someone uploaded the volume 10 pdf booklet yet

D--> A thousand flexing penii flex, and having flexed they stand erect
D--> A thousand horseborne beads of cum, from up these mighty cocks defect
D--> And sixty thousand trails of white lead unsuspecting trolls astray
D--> And sixty thousand unsuspecting trolls shall learn to rue the day
D--> They dared defy the behemoth - the mighty foe, his dick divine
D--> Equine in nature, strong at heart, and mighty built, with texture fine
D--> They dared defy the Minotaur, they dared defy the Empress
D--> But Musclebeasts are neither these, and though this fact fails to impress
D--> The fools need not be shocked to die, need not quiver to be abused
D--> They need only the Musclebeast to wish the trolls to have perused.

/hst/ rate my equius poetry!!!!!

All the shitty dances including Jane's at the start of Trickster Mode were fuckinoh it's you.

missing his % quirk

hey fuckface i'm a rogue of hope and i was that dude having an autistic breakdown in the last thread

make me a land pl0x

yeah desu i forgot how that one even works

isn't it just cross = %

or is it x too

Hahaha

No.

i said pl0x lol

it's x too

loki i summon you

Her heart, only to find out she had already given it to another

Thanks for LOCAH! It's pretty good.

What are you talking about?

it's too on-the-nose, too vulgar
you need to make use of more euphemism
take notes
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004726

d'aww

you got the bowman freedom?

it's pubebeard, ignore him, he writes like shit on purpose (and also because he's a shit writer)

No homo we smokin penises!!!!

also this yeah
he doesnt swear or use 100d language

i seriously cant tell if youre meming and i respect that

yes

thank you

i'm memeing by asking him for a land,yeah

reminder that hussie thought this was acceptable

ok yeah i completely forgot how he rhymes. das hardcore rap right there

hussie's pretty good tbqh

i made it for a 4k homestuck rap-off in my trollfic so i didn't stress accuracy that much

why the fuck are people here supposed to know who i am

If you're going to use the Latin plural of penis, you should the correct one. It's "penes".

My Freedom folder's got 122 items in it

Whatever you want, I've got

>why the fuck are people here supposed to know who i am
i'm telling them who you are because you're shit and they should ignore you

Oh, that was intentional, a kind of self-reference to an argument I once had with a guy who was saying penii was the correct plural of penis.

I have immortalized / will immortalize / am immortalizing an idiot bitch

hey classpectanon

land of bastions and axes guy again

i was thinking, the land you gave me could easily be adapted to having frogs in there, so, uh, don't worry about writing up another land for me. used that creative juice for people who dont have lands already

sorry to bother you

I dropped this in your askbox a while ago, but since you're here now, I might as well drop it here as well. You can disregard the other one if you like, or not, up to you. Anyway,

Hey bro, if you'r up for it, wanna do mine?
>Heir of Blood.
>Plain in most things, values genuineness and loyalty, I cant stand petty arguments, open minded, rigid core values, often overcautious, has a tendency to get absorbed into one task, might lose sight of other things as a result. I hope thats enough, i could try to come up with more stuff if you need it.
>Likes most media mediums, movies, vidya, manga, etc. Open in terms of genre. That being said, not super huge on horror in general, but capeshit is pretty top tier in film. Puzzles, nature walks, and museums are cool. Family is super important to me.

I liked your page btw, its p cool mayng.

there are a bunch of red herring password pages before that. i dodnt know this one was the big one or what exactly would be changed.

>Festivals and Rot
Interesting. Did I mention I'd recently returned from a rock festival, full of sweaty hippies and large unkempt beards, all set in a muddy field with torrential rain? It's almost eeriely fitting.

I'm not too keen on consorts that aren't a reptile or amphibian, or non-gag or session-themed Land names more than two syllables. I'm not entirely sure how Lethe could "curse with forgetfulness" either; Typheus literally flooded oil everywhere and Cetus ate fish, those are real things. Your Dionysus and Poseidon denizens also do real things. Still, a fairly interesting Land concept. 6/10

i prefer dave's raps anyway

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004725

Well pre-A6 Dave was literally perfect so that's not a surprise

"i'm telling them who you are"
ok but pubebeard isn't exactly descriptive

There's a booklet?

Eh.

That kind of stuff limits creativity though.

why the fucc do parts of him keep disappearing

dave is always perfect and always has been and was up until the very end, user

When he became Karkat's cocksleeve he stopped being good

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4nurx3/psa_redownload_volume_10_to_get_access_to_the_pdf/
liveblogger save us

it is your name

ok

look, here's john
yeah, be careful about that guy...

Limits are not bad things.

that is not what happened? he became karkat's boyfriend, that is the word you are looking for, user

there's someone who mirrors the story and uses a cookie, so the [?????] prompts AND the arms AND the oil spots don't show up until you hit the correct page. Then when you go back to the website the retcon is in-place.

shut up you obnoxious waste of oxygen

but in this case i find it does.

let's just agree to disagree here.

I genuinely cannot tell why this man went out with halftruth.

Post the one with Jade lusting over those pictures

you know why he and ipgd keep making these jokes, right?
you
they do it to make fun of you
you're the joke here, user
everyone who "makes fun" of hussie for being a feminist or cuck or whatever, they're the joke
they're making fun of you

shhh

go back to your containment board, user

Put it this way, if you can make an exciting land concept without breaking canon rules, it's more impressive than if you don't. Keep on trucking in any case.

moonsweater is literally 8 minutes of smooth awesome

Yes yes, we know Hussie is problematic -- that's his appeal.

>more and more trips, constantly posting their fantrolls
>people from serket namedropping each other
>quality comic artists run off by anons posting their stuff to reddit
>tons of unironic responses to some user posting about davekat and typing like tumblr

well its been good guys, thanks for the moral support for the last two months

it's like the dual ouroboros from Never-Ending Story
just too entwined serpents, constantly shitting in each others' mouths for eternity