Egyptian Gods

Late 20's fag here. The pyramids have been following me since my oldest memory as a child.

As of right now I worship the Egyptian Gods and in return they grant me sight, insight, unreal strength and health. Not to mention the countless materiaistic gains. I am also able to decrypt most of the heiroglyps as they've taught me to read/understand their language year by year.

why aren't you guys bowind down to the Sun & its amazing Gods of Egypt?

> worshipping sandnigger gods
> not based Zeus

Fuck off sandnigger.

Seriously can't believe this is still a thing(ウェllどね)Also:帆wドI下t利dおfティsSHHTI!

>zeus
>Stolen from Egypt

Bitch please

Keep quiet virgin

As much as I love Judaism your parents should have aborted your beta existence.

>Be classics major.

>Learn middle egyptian and demotic in University.

I TOO AM A SON OF THE SEDGE AND BEE.

BEHOLD, HE, OF THE TWO LADIES, RULER OF UPPER AND LOWER EGYPT: KING OF THE RED AND THE BLACK LANDS, DOMINATOR OF NUBIANS, AND CONQUEROR OF THE MAGHREB.

Do they also keep you from being lynched as a magician by your iron-age compatriots?

6'5 and deadlift around 500lbs. Who's gunna lynch me m8?

Hold on Khan... I have never once seen a Pakistani over 5'8" tall...
Solid lift if truly that height.

>implying we don't worship Kek

Oh look it's a sandnigger that's suddenly jealous that Egyptian gods have favoured the white race [again ;) ] and wants to tell us about how he used to be the original Egyptian god worshipper.

Tell me more, Mohammed.

Legit stats cuz /fit/izen & blessed by egyptian DNA. P.S pakis have tall folks

You missed your formula this morning didn't you?

Really?

My best friend is Pakistani and he's about 6'2"

What did you learn? Pls share for all of plebs

Fellow /fit/izen since 2010 senpai. Had to unleash them glorious gaullic genetics (while we're on this ancient world kick).

Basically, my course of study required mastery of at least two ancient languages.

I chose ancient Greek and Hieroglyphics as I had the biggest boner back then for ancient ethnography.

I took a 2nd major to actually get me a job, as I didn't want to be a professional cuck making 40k a year translating papyri.

Basically, we spent most of our time translating Stelae and the tombs of nobles. FYI, the Romans weren't the first shitposters. Egyptian nobles loved pulling the "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH I WAS IN OVER9000 BATTLES WITH THE HITTITES BRO I GAVE OUT FISH AND BREAD TO THE NEEDY BRO I'LL WRECK YOU" in their tombs.

I did translate a few egyptian medical texts as well. Some were breddy gud 4/5 will treat the symptoms but not the cause. Others were, of course, 0/5 will certainly kill you but we'll call it the gods will.

What does this mean

If you do not respond within 2 min you googled it

Two minutes up, fake and gay

Go role play elsewhere

I got goosebumps reading your post m90 the gods are truly the biggest trolls on the planet and people have no idea you should take that job its a dream desu senpai dat holy scripture pov booty

wot r u tokin bout choker

Oh if you're asking wot it represents then let me tell you something my understanding of the heiroglyps is opposite from wot most people have them understanding to me those are some heavy ass legs that can deadlift 500lbs so technically they're my legs now so fuk off timmy

Can you tell your gods to deposit some money on my bank account? I'm kinda broke.

>2000BC

>Not doing starting stelae

>laughingnoblewomen.tombfresco

>broke jew