Can someone explain to me what Donald Trump is actually for...

Can someone explain to me what Donald Trump is actually for? I watched his acceptance speech and I still don't know anything about his political philosophy or proposed policies or than "build wall" and "make america great again".

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/issues/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_and_paleoconservatism
donaldjtrump.com/positions
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/06/five-times-donald-trump-changed-his-position-on-a-really-big-issue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically
Amercia>literally everyone else
And I'm okay with that.

>explain to me what Donald Trump is actually for
donaldjtrump.com/issues/

though seemingly unrelated, the following is a good summary of the issues:
> Pat Buchanan calls neoconservatism "a globalist, interventionist, open borders ideology."[1] The paleoconservatives argue that the "neocons" are illegitimate interlopers in the conservative movement.
>

This silence about the paleocons was the result, in part, of the abysmal ignorance of the writers of most such articles but also of the hidden purpose that lurked beneath much of what they wrote. That purpose was not so much to "deconstruct" and "expose" the neocons as to define them as the real conservative opposition, the legitimate (though deplorable and vicious) "right" against which the polemics and political struggle of the left should be directed. The reason the left prefers the neocon "right" to a paleo alternative is, quite simply, that the neocons are essentially of the left themselves and, thus, provide a fake opposition against which the rest of the left can shadowbox and thereby perpetuate its own political and cultural hegemony unchallenged by any authentic right.[10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_and_paleoconservatism

learn to read faggot

>donaldjtrump.com/issues/

The main thing on that page is about Trump University. This is what I'm talking about. I have no idea what he actually stands for in terms of public policy other than doing stuff to promote himself.

if you don't know how to operate your mouse wheel, i'm afraid any words explained to you are wasted

I don't give a shit post more TayTay

He is an opportunist.It would be a mistake to tie yourself down with principles.Hillary is similiar.

Have you tried watching some of those videos? I want to vote Republican, but it's hard for me to figure out what he is for when he never even talks about any specific issues. I mean real policy issues not bullshit handwavy "muh establishment" bullshit.

He appeals to stupid people that don't care about the issues, they just hate brown people.

....i hate to be the bearer of bad news....but your voting system is as corrupt and set up as possible....every election you have a plausible candidate who you would rather not run the country due to their lack of change from what is already happening and keeping up with stat quo, (if clinton/nixon were still in office american history would be exactly the same except the name of the cheif)....however....the opposition of this person is always an idiot who will definitely not be elected and even if they are, they dont accept (gore)... Trump is the idiot who was meant to put clinton in office....not sure how dim you are not to of worked this out, but if it makes you feel any better the uk voting changes nothing either....enjoy your new female cheif

She is literal sex in this photo

"make america great again" is an axiomatic statement that is charged with emotion and ultimately means nothings....every campaign needs one....together we can....change...stronger tpgether....yes we can.....load of shit...same as pop song chorus.

What is there to no understand?

America is currently sending out BILLIONS of our tax dollars to shithole countries that are only getting worse.

Are you okay working your life away so some random fuck half way across the world can get your money while hating you at the same time?

Don't you think American money should be spent and invested in -- you know -- America?

He's for fixing our fucked up trade deals like NAFTA and other bullshit that drains America of manufacturing and other jobs, for actually doing something about China's currency manipulation, anti h1bs bringing in more workers to undercut American wages, he's for penalizing companies that outsource and fuck up our economy. He's also for American sovereignty and having actual, enforced borders and not letting illegal aliens run willy nilly all over our country fucking up our social systems.

Amongst other things.

Have you actually done any research about Trump whatsoever, or just caught a couple of media soundbites.

He stands against globalisation. He'll try to reverse outsourcing of jobs and manufacturing. He rejects the "inevitability" of freedom of movement from the third world into the USA. He rejects political correctness. He condemns the warmongering of the neocons and promises a pragmatic and mutually agreeable relationship with Russia.

Much of this is about a massive turnaround in the Zeitgeist, which NEEDS his election to make clear that things have changed.

I'm leaning Johnson right now.

Being able to hire people on H1Bs is pretty central to our business. I work in software in SV and there are literally not enough people with american passports who can pass our interview.

Thanks for blatantly ignoring my points I see you're nothing but a shill. Sage thread - just a bullshit slider.

I would like to see fewer taxes and smaller government period. Has he promised to lower taxes?

One of DJ Trump's main platforms is a series of gloryholes placed throughout the country, all staffed and serviced by pop starlets, Nickelodeon and Disney actresses.

Here, for god sakes click around. Same website, different tab.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

You'll actually have to click on some of the positions and read.... I know computers are hard and confusing but just hang in there. There are lots of detailed policy positions on that website if you actually bother to click links and read shit.

Read his policy page instead of asking a board populated by over 9,000 shills you stupid faggot.

donaldjtrump.com/issues/

donaldjtrump.com/issues/

donaldjtrump.com/issues/

donaldjtrump.com/issues/

I dont even know buhu wtf is wrong with you enough people who the fuck are you that we should care if you get it or not fuck off with your tumblr bullshit
>i don't even i dont even
The point is all of the persons who are now campaigning will have to solve the same questions but trump will be pro usa and be against islam..stuff and hillary will be anti american globalism refugee welcome merkel bullshit while she is the one who gets paid by the saudis and funds with the money stuff like isis.
It doesn't matter if he goes into all details until you hear what you want to hear he already showed he will make better decisions like obama and shillary.
>i don't even know i don't even know..

In politics you can't completely know what comes in the future so you need someone who can react fast and smart,not someone who uses his job to fuck everyone and then hide it and then lie

he's outlined his positions since day 1, check his website retard

>border control
>no more unregulated forced muslim shitskin importations from syria
>deportations against criminal illegals instead of just releasing them out into the wild like obama admin currently does
>increase border security
>repeal obamacare
>etc

he proposing the most dramatic tax cut across the board

>"build wall" and "make america great again".

Those two accomplishments would make him one of our greatest presidents.

He's for the power, his desire to rule over everyone

That's pretty much it.

Thanks. This is actually somewhat helpful.

can't we just clone her...

Part of Trump's power is the way he invites people to read into his ideas. That being said, I like him because of his overall strategic views. Namely, an end to the global police force (pro bono anyways), a sort of step down from "global leadership" and an overall revaluation of US alliances and arrangement. I think he is interesting as hell because he is the only candidate who wants to move away from the post WWII order.

he doesn't have any positions other than rhetoric

>I think he is interesting as hell because he is the only candidate who wants to move away from the post WWII order.

I mean that is interesting, but it seems pretty hard to predict what that would look like. Also, the post WWII order was what made America great to begin with.

Making America Great Again…. That's it.

What more do you want? The Donald is only human.

>post tfw she is a beef curtain roastie

Right it did absolutely, but it required a very specific set of conditions that are no longer present. The rest of the world's industry is not in ruins and under threat by a massive soviet military, nor is free trade a killer deal for the US due to said industries. I feel the US has been trying to keep a formula that no longer works into play. It' reminds of sports teams, a new and better way comes out but old coaches wh only know what was the way don;t adjust and lose.

restructure immigration, abolish birthright citizenship, deport illegals.

More Tay you say ... okay!

>tfw can't see difference between Killary and Trump
Both support stronger military. Both support Israel, albeit Trump wants Israel and Palestine to sign a peace treaty, which is funny since I am sure it's not what Israel wants.
What are their stances on foreign policy and specifically Russia? Will both of them continue to support NATO expansion to the east? What about TTIP? What Trump's stance on Assad? Since he wants to "destroy" ISIS that means Trump won't stop USA intervention into Syria.

have they learned nothing ?

Trump has changed his stances on just about everything.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/06/five-times-donald-trump-changed-his-position-on-a-really-big-issue/

At this point, he is literally just saying whatever the hell he thinks his fan base wants him to say.

It's also literally an old Reagan slogan that Trump stole and trademarked.

>Fuck NAFTA/TTIP/TPP
>Fuck illegal immigration
>Deal with the Islamic problem
>Repair relations with Russia
>Let the states decide smaller issues

He's for getting Hillary elected.

As convincingly as possible.

Can't you fucking wank stains learn to use search engines?

>Thread: Sup Forums explain to me what i couldn't be bothered to search about.