Is this truly the worst boars on Sup Forums? I swear it's the same fucking threads every single day...

Is this truly the worst boars on Sup Forums? I swear it's the same fucking threads every single day, they're not even funny.

boards that take themselves seriously, but still has shit content are worse. /sci/ for instance is much worse than both Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>I swear it's the same fucking threads every single day, they're not even funny.
Yea, you mean how you make this same fucking thread every day despite numerous fucking bans? How much of a pathetic piece of shit do you have to be to think you're being funny or interesting by restarting your router a hundred times a day? Do everyone here a favor and kill yourself already.

At least you can learn something on /sci/. I'm trying to think of five useful things with realworld applications I've learned from Sup Forums and I cant think of anything.

Then leave, no one is forcing you to browse this place you retard.

Wow and you just happen to be here everyday to see these threads? I think youre angry because you realize im right, that's why you refuse to address the message behind my post.

Also everyone does that, I'm just trying to fit in with board culture.

I'm looking for some good arguments to convince me to stay on this board. So far no one is ever really able to come up with any.

Give me THREE reasons about how Sup Forums improves anyone's life and why they should stay a single hour longer.

No one gives a shit whether you stay here or not.

1. fuck
2. off
3. cunt

Give me three reasons, go on you can't do it. Worst board on Sup Forums
It's literally just generals, whining about tfw no gf and then Sup Forums vs /peopleagainstpol/ threads back and forth. Oh and ""do u want a Tanzania gf?"

Give me three ways how spending hours on this board is beneficial to your life

Protip: YOU WILL NOT. (You have no legitimate answer)

A BLOO BLOO GAH GAH WAAAAAAH MOMMY THE KIDS ON Sup Forums WERE MEAN TO ME A BLOO BLOO

no one cares enough to give you any arguments, stop being an autist who takes this site so seriously.

Good argument lol

Okay so then there's not a single reason why I should spend a minute longer here? Good to know.

Leaf pls.

>no reason to stay
you've finally got it, boy
see you later, gator

Lurk moar newfag

Hahahahahahahaha Who The Fuck Is Forcing You To Stay Here Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>it's all so repetitive and stupid
>proceeds to spam the board w/ "can we stop this wh*te/KARA BOGA meme its not funny" threads

Okay now you explain why you spend any time here

>Proceeds to make "TFW no musclebottom bf" threads
>Proceeds to make "This is my ideal bf, thoughts?" Threads
>Proceeds to make gay anime ERP threads

I learned that Poles are really Wends, Germans are faggots, and Russians aren't white from Sup Forums. All important life lessons.

If you are gonna shitpost at least make it funny.

You are the worst poster on this board so if you dislike it so much please leave and stop posting.

Not everything in life is suppose to be funny. What am I just suppose to post le epic golden laughing face and make some dumb joke repeated 10000 times about a country?

>me
I really like (You)s and I shitpost just to get 'em
Most (You)s I got was around 12 I think

So you just this board for attention to satisfy an urge you cant fulfill in actual life? How is that healthy?

Reddit or /r9k/ will fit you better.

Sup Forums sucks as you stay so why won't you just leave?

It's not healthy, and I don't really hang here all the time. Usually literal shitposting and when I'm free for the day, just hang back and bully Euros to get (You)s yo

>I swear it's the same fucking threads every single day
ofc too much change at once would trigger my autism :(

Yeah I'm strongly considering reddit actually. I love how you cant defend this board, you know there's no mods, 50-60 generals, same shit threads everyday.

Looks like there's no arguments. I rest my case.

country generals are destroying this place. Filter them and you'll have a pretty nice board