Other urls found in this thread:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z5-gwvDKL._SX355_.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have potentially serious health problem
>go to doctor, she confirms it
>immediately brought to the hospital
>surgery on the same day
>only have to pay 10€ per day spent in hospital

Humm won't your health insurance pay for it?

MAGA praise le kek XD

I should double check, but I don't think so. The problem is with my eyes, I probably need glasses.

you stare at computer screens too much

I stare at a laptop screen (that is just a foot or so away from my face) for 8 hours straight at work, then when I drive home, I can't see shit because my eyes are used to looking at things that are close up. It's a miracle I haven't died in a car wreck yet.

>10 Euro per day
Boy, I hope they cap that amount.
It could get out of hand.

This is the price of freedom :DDD

I am pretty sure that would be illegal working conditions.
>flag
Nevermind.

>have potentially serious health problem
>don't go to a doctor because i don't care

>drive to free hospital
>Recieve free treatment
>Bankrupted by car parking charges

hospitals have a free taxi service though

>be american
>need money for healthcare or you die
>go to /biz/ asking where to place your money
>defend your system when criticised

Can't make this shit up.

>feel hard lump on my left ball two months ago
>90% sure it’s been getting bigger
>doesn’t hurt and no insurance so I’m gonna have to wait this one out

>murikkan get stabbed in argentina
>happy because he didn't have to spend a million dollars to save his life

I know now why americans want to abolish healthcare.
They are almost invincible and get rarely sick thats why they don't want to pay for healthcare because they don't really need it.
That is also the explanation for the crazy high prices for the medical services, something that would cost 5€ in europe costs 4124125781577.99 $ in the US.

Just wait for penis inspection day

I’m actually really worried. Too busy with work though, so I forget about it.

>ct scan
>6983
Jesus fuck! Worst case scenario I have to pay a few pesos for something like that.

they pay like thousands of dollars for a EKG
i don't know how they justify that, does that paper that comes from the machine cost that much or what

I'd be glad! Imagine dying because of cancer instead of killing yourself.. parents would probably take it better.

OP is a literal fucking retard

vision insurance is cheap as fuck and that's who he should be seeing

>been drinking heavily for 10 years
>liver hurts every morning, booze or no booze
>can't go to the doctor because I'm not a fucking pussy who needs help from others

I might be on my way out, it's been fun guys

Liver cant hurt

Or just stop drinking?

>they pay like thousands of dollars for a EKG
I don't believe you

i had a 200k hospital bill guess how much i paid

>pay 10€ per day spent in hospital
>mfw i spent 5 weeks in the hospital
>cost me 0 dollars and 0 cents

so he dies from withdrawal? very smrat idee

Were you in the waiting room for 5 weeks?

>be canadian
>spend 5 weeks in the hospital
>still not cured

>spending 5 weeks in the hospital
>cares more about not paying 10€ a day rather than missing 5 weeks of work

How? I pay less than a dollar for a EKG. It takes 2 minutes and a piece of paper.

Designing, manufacturing and maintaining the machines literally costs millions. Somebody needs to pay.

wew
no i got taken in like 5 minutes
went there at like 7am with testicular pain, as soon as i talked to the triage nurse i got wheeled away

>implying i was working at the time

>millions for something like this
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z5-gwvDKL._SX355_.jpg

>get paid full time when sick or hospitalized for up to a year.

All of it and then some. You have been losing in wages your entire life since your employer has to provide you with health insurance rather than the wage you earned. It's why you outpace Canada in productivity, hours worked, and have a fraction of our mandated holiday time and maternity/paternity leave but still have about the same median income and similar income tax rates.
Don't worry though, at least your healthcare cones with higher rates of disease both chronic and acute, a lower life expectancy, a higher rate of infant/maternal mortality, and a higher rate of medical malpractise.

Because American doctors are cruel bastards who got in practice for money.

The rest of your body can hurt when its releasing tons of toxins though. Also isn't the liver essential for the operation of the gallbladder?

try this on someone that this actually applies to, not someone who lives better than you

>mfw parents pay for health insurance and college and am comfy living with them
>mfw they're gonna set me up with a high paying job
>mfw watching dumb ass american poor wagies shill for the shitty system that fucks them over

It applies to you. You're not some sort of super rich Sup Forums poster. You work the same as me except I own my business and don't have to worry about health insurance.

>suspects that you have cancer
>have health insurance
>don't go to a doctor cause you're a so lazy

Yeah and that costs is distributed across years of such device being sold and years of that device being used.

Just because something costs millions to research, develop, manufacture and sell doesn't mean you should expect return of the investment within 5 unit solds on the first day of production and just reap the benefits for the next decade.

Yeah but you guys don't have muh constitushun.

A document written by traitors that has torn our country apart through partisanship, been considered a divine revelation beyond reproach but also arbitrary enough to be amended for sonething as silly as liquor laws, and that is worded so vaguely and oddly it later led to things like civil war, excessive crime, a judicial oligarchy, etc?

um haha try again sweetie

A protester splashed red ink on the original

This

You let some asshole just "examine" your Constitution only to have him douse it in red paint?
Wtf Canada?

what the fuck

nigga damn

>well since you clearly don't like the constitution, it no longer applies to you
>*ties up protestor in rape dungeon for the rest of their life*

It was in Fredericton, NB at the time, a very peaceful part of Canada. A young well dressed art student from Toronto (of course) named Peter Greyson said he was studying artistic design and calligraphy on the constitution and wanted to look at the original. The archivist let him and he pulled out a bottle of ink and dumped it quickly.
He was protesting the fact that Canada was allowing the USA to conduct cruise missile tests in Canada. Pic is him then and now, he's still an artist in Toronto.

>He was protesting the fact that Canada was allowing the USA to conduct cruise missile tests in Canada.
logical response to that is to dump ink on the constitution....

foul specimen