What is this pose called?

Why is this even a meme? What potential does this have?
She's holding her arms out. Jesus christ its not even that weird.

lions akimbo

Look at the right arm, just look at it hard.

I hope you didn't post and bail

all the cgi looks terrible. Are black people so undisciplined that they cant clean up enough shots for the first teaser trailer?

Hands up, Don't Shoot

I wonder what would've happened to Africa and generally black people if the Americucks wouldn' have enslaved them.

I think the world would've been better. No racism.

its striking cobra stance

??

It's called the WE

I know this is bait, but a fair number of the world's population essentially believes this.

Nigga looks like she got some sort of tacky fist weapons from WoW

they would be still eating turd directly from cows anuses as lunch. now they do the same, but they have televisions yay.

It was Muslims and the Arabian Peninsula and other blacks before Whites, senpai. Plus the slave trade is still going strong there to this day.

>the whole world's population of black people not having reached a written language yet
I want this timeline

It's there.

winner

Thanks for the history lesson, but I know that shit already. However, what happened to all the blacks to all the black enslaved in the Arabian Peninsula? Where did they all go? There were more numerous than in America, so where did they all go?

My point is that the black race only prospered within western, white, culture, which without they would've just vanished.

well, you're gonna have to give me some help, because i don't see shit.

Arms out
The mummy

he's talking about her LEFT arm which looks gibbed as fuck