Who will you support in the US/Pakistan war?

Who will you support in the US/Pakistan war?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2011/05/16/the-double-game/amp
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE69721Z20101008
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2009/01/06/the-cia-isi-axis-india-should-have-no-illusions-of-us-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The US of course.

Do it Trump, burn those sand covered curry niggers to the ground.

>war between nuclear powers

Trump just handed Pakistan on a plate to China. Amazing!

Good. Let the chinks babysit those savages.

Also protip: Pakistan does not have missiles that can reach the US so nuking them is still totally doable.

Like all of Africa already is? who cares.

>"guys if we vote for the cunt she will get us into multiple wars!"

We didn't want wars with white countries like Russia, slaughtering sand people is very much still on the agenda.

Can potty Trampy even do a thing? He always talk about he shows somebody his amerimutt power, and in the end nothing happens.

He's been kicking out lots of Mexicans and cut taxes by a shitload, both wonderful things.

there hasn't been a president in long time who didn't rule during wartime

Lol the US losing its influence.
Good to know

>influence
>in pakistan
Fuck that. We should be spending all our energy to get it wiped off the map.

PAKISTAN STRONG
ALLAH WILL PROTECT OUR BLACK PAKISTANI BROTHERS FROM THE AMERICAN DEVIL

Yep but they have an ally who can.

>who cares if a major nation becomes our enemy

He is honestly a joke and people are ignoring him.

God doesn't help those who worship the devil. Ever wonder why every single Muslim country is shit? God fucking hates Muslims.

>lol just kill 220 million people hahaha based MAGA #whitepower

Fuck off from Russia, Cletus

>people are ignoring him
no, you retards are obsessed with him and try to find fault in everything he does

>china
>nuking america, the source of all their money, to help fucking pakistan, only to get immediately be wiped out themselves in the hellfire of literally thousands of US nuclear missiles
I wish I was able to be so stupid, it must be peaceful.

>implying she wouldn't be similar
Look at this brainlet still thinking that the US president actually does shit

It's not because they aren't white, it's because they're horrible, despicable, savages. Indians are cool.

Laughing at to his rants != obsessed

Why don’t you test out that theory then.
I’m sure it’ll end well for you.

Forgot your proxy, Kremlinbot.

>Indians are cool
>Pakistanis are not cool

You do realize India has 265 million muslims, right?

>if you don’t give us aid we will become your enemy
fuck a nation like that. I don’t even want to be their “””ally”””” if it’s that kind of relationship.

I guarantee you it would. China isn't interested in getting their entire country killed just to make some already fried terrorists feel better in paradise.

Pakistan is a country with nuclear weapons tho

>nobody's referenced Metal Gear yet

I'm an American in Russia dipshit. Yeah those can go too.

None of which can reach the United States. So for our purposes Pakistan has zero nuclear weapons.

Yeah then we need to change our relations with our “allies”, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, UAE, Turkey, and Thailand.

If you want everyone to either suck our cock or be our enemy, you’re gonna have a lot more enemies.

>a literal MAGA Sup Forums shill who bought into the memes about Russia...

My gf is Russian.

>Indians are cool

These subhumans don’t even know how to use toilets

>

Eh who cares? At least they don't explode randomly in Christmas markets or fly planes into buildings.

Oh, so you are just a butthurt pajeet.

Nah, white. See

Sup Forums geopoltical discussion are in the top 10 cringiest shit of all time, especially for the americans

The only Pajeets in Russia are those who couldn't get into medical school in India.

The salary is still too low in Eastern Europe for a real Pajeet invasion.

They still commit a lot of crime

You can even tell the Americans leeching off other countries

In Russia? Strange. Our "American" Pajeets all drive taxis, make shitty computer code, or own convenience stores. They're pretty well behaved in burgerland.

I also don't live in Russia and am just here on vacation so there's that.

My dude, consider filling the "Name" field, you confuse the hell out of people.

I support the US, but if a war actually broke out then pakistan would win most likely.

Yes nice aid for Turkey supplying Kurdish terrorists and destabilizing its neighbours so we have to clean up your needs and have weak economic partners. Thank you for the aid burger scum.

Your mess *

Kill yourself t*rk

>pakistan is a major nation

Yeah I can see that. Fair point.

Anyway do Pajeets really cause crime in Russia? I haven't even seen one since I got here. I saw two black people though, that was weird.

>pakistan
>major nation
its a poor shithole thats only mildly relevant because its got nukes. Its GDP is lower than Irelands despite having 190 million more people

It is. Don't be fooled by its size, it threatens much larger countries like India which has a stronger military. Size doesn't mean shit dude.

Not that user.
>Indians
Never saw one, guy was probably talking about something else.
>Blacks
Foreign students and afro-russians.

How the fuck could Pakistan ever hope to win that war? America can nuke Pakistan, Pakistan cannot nuke America back - case closed.

That being said India might be fucked.

Who's talking about GDP here, can you kill people with your GDP? You can't just say "haha who cares about X they're irrelevant"

this entire presidency has already paid for itself in laughter
it's like I'm living in another dimension but it's actually happening over there

Yeah my gf said they were probably students from Africa since the university was right down the street. It was a pretty dope looking university too, pretty buildings.

This triggers the turk.

they are irrelevant. I'm pointing out how poor they are. The only reason they even have a voice is because of their nukes which don't even really matter because they're never going to fire them

Even in the deepest shithole in Africa there are billions that can be made, nowhere and nothing is irrelevant

It's a Muslim North Korea. An abomination of a country. Backward, disgusting people who fuel instability and have somehow been allowed to obtain nuclear weapons whilst wallowing in their own filth.

>225 million people, nuclear power, and $400 billion GDP

Yes it is

>they are irrelevant
>they have nukes but will never fire them
>cause i said so

nice logic there buddy.

the white country

so pakistan

Bosnia was irrelevant yet that's where ww1 "started"

>$400 billion GDP
>major
M8...

MAD you dumb oil nigger. They can never fire their nukes (which cant hit america anyway) unless they want to be completely and utterly destroyed

bosnia was part of the Austro Hungarian empire and they only provided the spark. The war had been building up for years

I wager the Hindus are behind this

Their nukes cannot reach America, they do not possess missiles capable of firing any farther than India or China which, you may have noticed, there is a problem with firing nukes at either of those two countries.

Ah yes, Turkey. The bastion of stability in the Middle East. Most definitely did not support IS, buy their oil, channel them weapons and recruits. Most definitely does not bomb itself and blame Kurds so it's braindead population votes for dictatorship.

Which means the US also can't nuke them, see that's why we call them "dissuasion weapon"

I'm not mad, I don't support Pakistan either but you can't just ignore that they have nukes.

yes so if neither can use nukes then how exactly is pakistan a powerful country?
go back to scratching your arse ahmed

Yes jackass, we can.

What part of: America has ICBMs and long ranged bombers while Pakiland does not do you not fucking understand?

Don't know what I sound like, but you definitely sound like a yank

I could comfirm ITT that amerilibtard don't know how to manage someone, in this case paki, with quarrel.

>225 million people and $400bn GDP
Africa tier

>nuclear power
Just to stop India doing the world a favour and wiping them out. They will only ever be used against India or in a European city because they "lost one".

Yes jackass, we can.

What part of: America has ICBMs and long ranged bombers while Pakiland does not do you not fucking understand?

Bosnia was on the mind of European Geopolitical thinkers since the 1870's after Austria took it over.

Way to quote sand nigger.

you sound like a muslim

By Allah we pakistanis will slaughter you like pigs if you bomb our country

Gonna be difficult when you're all dead but you do you.

I think what will happen is a civil war, kinda like what happened in Iran.

Between who? Terrorists and other Islamo-fascists and their patrons in the Paki government, military, and ISI? I can't imagine them wanting to bite the hand that feeds them.

Is that why Pakistan allowed you to have bases in their land you dumb fuck?

So they could funnel the money we pay them in rent to terrorists? Why yes that's exactly why they >allowed us to have a base there.

If that's the case then don't you think it's better for Pakistan not allow the US to have bases in their land in the first place? If you're saying that Pakistan is helping terrorism then why would they allow the US to have bases to counter terrorism?

Because they need our money you dumb fucking sandnigger. This is not a difficult concept. Pakistan is Africa tier broke.

Pakistan is super powered ok have nukes ok only smelly indian pajeet diaspora do not like Pakistan

Terrorism from these area get their funds from selling drugs and getting funds from Saudi Arabia. Again if Pakistan is helping terrorism then the best idea is not allow your enemy to have bases in your land and destroy terrorist bases which means Pakistan wasted efforts for nothing.

he's done plenty but you won't hear about it unless you look for it

Nigger the ISI has been caught, repeatedly, financing terrorist organizations that have attacked both the US and US' allies. This is fact, not a discussion.

any source for your claim?

Because it can’t be nuked without a nuclear retaliation?

Only 9 nations in the world possess that capability.

Except they can get money from China. Either we compete for influence with China or we can let our regional partners join China.

Yes, the ISI we funded and supported for decades directly led to 9/11. Ironic huh?

>the ISI supports terrorists

newyorker.com/magazine/2011/05/16/the-double-game/amp
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE69721Z20101008
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2009/01/06/the-cia-isi-axis-india-should-have-no-illusions-of-us-support/

Ironic how we funded the terror funders.

that's not ironic at all with your country.