Ice Cube's going to confront Bill Maher on calling himself a house nigga...

Ice Cube's going to confront Bill Maher on calling himself a house nigga. Are you hyped for the biggest shitstorm on the show since Ben Affleck had a meltdown over Sam Harris being a racist Islamophobe?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/74092-watch-ice-cube-question-bill-maher-about-controversial-remarks-on-real-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah. It's all fluff.

No one really cares because he didn't say it with malice except people who are always upset anyway. It's like from a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Um, it's 11. shouldnt it be over? I completely forgot it was on tonight.

That should be good. Ice Cube is at least as "smart" as Maher.

>confront

Ice Cube will explain why it's wrong to use and Maher will literally apologize again, then everyone will move on. It's literally damage control. They'll probably even handshake at the end so that Maher can say "Ice Cube forgave me guys, let it go"

how come he never criticizes israel on his show?

Hmmm.... Wonder why Ice Cube would do such a thing? Oh wait, he just released a new music video... Weird coincidence

>I know you already apologized, Bill, but I just wanna remind you that it's never okay for a white person to say nigga
>Yes Ice Cube, I'm genuinely very sorry about that. I hope we can still be friends and smoke weed together
>Fo sho
>One love, ma nigga
>MOTHAF—

when is this

Bill Maher can solidify his legacy right now if he calls Ice Cube a House Nigga.

I'm not sure why it took me so long to realise that the images had been reversed, I was just wondering why you had decided to repost the exact same image in a reply.

Didn't Icecube say a whole bunch of "offensive" shit about Jews in his rap songs?

>Ice Cube circa any year past 1990
>black

Holy shit I would die. I hate Bill Maher but he would earn my respect for life if he went and did it again. The meltdown would be astronomical

no

he did call his ex manager a jew in No Vaseline and imply he wanted to kill him

Are there any black people on Sup Forums right now? I'm genuinely curious how someone can let themselves get to the point where they have emotional responses to a word. Not every single black person is whipped and called a "nigger" to the point where there's this deep seated response mechanism, yet there seems to be a deep seated response mechanism of SOME kind. Is it the horror stories your grandparents tell you about civil rights era shenanigans? Is it kind of like a cult of belief that you blindly buy into? If I had an emotional response to a word, even a word that tapped into my biggest insecurities, I would try to overcome that as an adult. And I don't want to hear this "you're white, you wouldn't understand" bullshit becaues I'm not a fucking Roman living in 200 BC but I think I can at least try to put myself in their headspace.

is he putting on a show on the top or bottom?

Ice Cube is a Monarch mind control slave

soooo did this happen?

it starts with an au and ends with a tism

This. Ironically, Ice Cube is playing the role of house nigger to let Maher off the hook.

it's like if someone calls you a cunt. if you know them, or in certain contexts it's ok. i

its more about context. Kind of like how Sup Forums gets uppity whenever theres a BLACKED or FUCK WHITE PEOPLE plot to a movie. If its necessary or even subtle enough that the plot allows it then who gives a shit? But when you are using it just for shock value or brownie points its lame. I dont care when nigger gets tossed around by people, be it actual hood rats or some redneck if its in a proper usage. Bill was just using it for shock value to get himself noticed and thats not cool. Same as if he did a whole "unique" segment on frunk drumpf (cough cough colbert...literally every goddamn week)

But if someone did that, and even if I actively hated them, I wouldn't get angry at the word or any form of name calling. I'd be like "what's your problem" but I wouldn't direct my ire at a word.

can't stand that fakeass faggot ice cube so this would be hilarious to me

>pitchfork.com/news/74092-watch-ice-cube-question-bill-maher-about-controversial-remarks-on-real-time/

>"I accept your apology"
>WHOA BILLMAHER BTFO

>hardcore rapper
>can't handle a white fag saying nigger
He almost started crying. This dude supposed to be tough as nails.

ok cool

Yes. American blacks tend to not like Jews, and he even converted to Islam later on.

I don't fucking get it people make fun of muslims getting triggered over drawing allah, and then the same people will quiver nervously anytime someone says nigger

REDDIT DOUCHE CHILLS

>The lone Nubian is going to dominate the rulers of the crackers, the kikes, and establish dominance over the pathetic pale sissy race forever
Can't wait for the BBC to kill off and enslave the cumskins and jews forever

You had best control yourself before it takes a toll on yourself

u so real cube ;)

>bench
>55 reps