It Cums in Whites

It Cums in Whites

kino

Is this any good? I almost got memed into watching it

BIG

one of the better movies of the year so far

I looks like something I would enjoy. Can't wait for a camrip with heard encoded subs to watch on my phone.

I thought it was great. Stuck with me after the credits rolled.

The first hour and fifteen minutes are godtier. Masterful thill and paranoia. It feels like maggots crawling around in your stomach.
But the final 15 minutes are such garbage that it nearly ruined the whole movie for me.
Mild Spoiler warning: I'm fine with movies that end on a bleak, nihilistic note like Four Lions or American Psycho. I'm fine with movies that end ambiguously like Enemy or Blade Runner. It Comes At Night's ending has absolutely no resolution to even the most minor things. The only thing I took away from the movie is that Travis likely opened the door, but honestly who cares? Seeing the tension between Will and Paul during the drinking scene had me on the edge of my seat. To just have Will, Andrew, and Will's wife get shot and the very next scene have Travis dying from illness isn't fare to the audience at all.

Feel free to call me a pleb for "not getting it"

it's pretty terrible

What movie is this?

Get Out. Opened back in February.

just saw it. it's growing on me as I think about it but when it ended it didn't felt short. couldn't concentrate though cause the audience was full of plebs who were expecting paranormal activity and talked through the whole thing.

QUESTION: who opened the door? was the fact that the boy might have opened the door any reason for paul believing he might be sick?

>dude it's ambiguous lmao

I just don't get why no one asked what mutilated the dog and dumped it by the door? They just glossed over that immediate, violent threat to ask about who is sick and which of the sleepwalkers opened the door.

I'm really, really trying not to judge a movie badly because it wasn't what I personally wanted it to be... but goddamn I felt so lukewarm to this movie. I thought it was good, and that's about it. My main problems stem from why this movie's marketing seemed to imply so heavily that there was an outside force surrounding the families in the trailers, plot synopsis, and title of the damn movie. If you tell me that the "it" that's coming at night is Travis's dreams than I hope you understand how retarded that is.

That neat world they built that will never get used to do something cool

i distinctly remember the man of the house saying there is only one entrance and that there are 2 doors that remain locked. Also that only he has the key(or the mom). So how did the dog open the first door? What killed him? What brought it back?

That's only for coming in. Travis has been sleep walking and probably went out, came back, and left the door open.

The nigger kid went out, found the dog who probably got attacked by an animal or something while in a half awake half dream state, brought the disease back in with him and infected the kid.

that's a good explanation.

How would the parents not know that their kid sleepwalked after 17 years, unless we're to presume the episodes only just for some reason started happening.

If I remember correctly, doesn't the first nightmare involve the grandfather? That's probably what has triggered the sleepwalking.

If you thought this movie was good you are legitimately retarded.

So while sleepwalking, he got the kids from his parents, unlocked the door. Located the dog, brought it back. Got no blood stains on him. Then went back to bed. And woke himself up

That is some step-brothers level sleepwalking

Why did Travis feel the need to draw spooky forest people in his notebook like he was possessed? Was it just a temper tantrum?

is there actually an interracial sex scene?

It's censored, but man, not very well. You can see his ballsack in glorious 4k

>Movie basically implies that Black men are so stupid and bad at controlling their urges that they are a liability in a viral apocalypse
>only hint at a wholesome white woman desiring a black man is literally only in a black mans dreams
>he chimps out and gets his whole family infected for seemingly no reason
so this is the power of A24

Did this guy sleep walk into Will's bedroom and put the child into the other room?