How much did Trump fuck up with the Khan thing?

How much did Trump fuck up with the Khan thing?

I don't see it as a big deal, but so many people are crying about it that I'm starting to get worried it's going to seriously hurt his support.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who?

The Muslim father of a dead soldier who denounced Trump. Trump supposedly insulted him but I don't think so.

He's a Muslim fuck him

I know that's what Sup Forums thinks, but I want someone to tell me this isn't going to lose him the election because I'm getting stressed about it.

>Sand nigger goes up on stage at DNC
>Denounces trump because his son dies in a war against Muslim extremists
>A war that was supported by Hillary Clinton and opposed by Trump
>His reasoning is that if Trump banned Muslims from entering the country his son wouldn't have caught and died for America
>Failed to realize that had we had a ban on Muslim immigration we could have prevented that war in the first place by preventing 9/11
This entire thing is retarded and only furthers the public's mistrust in main stream media

Yeah he fucked up but luckily for Trump, Hillary is trying her hardest to lose. You seriously couldn't ask for a better opposition.

Fuck off cunt

Don't worry OP. Trump won't loose the election over this. A couple of things you need to keep in mind about this situation are the following:

>Only retards consider liberal propaganda something to concern oneself over. A majority of the voting population isn't as dumb as you think. Most unlike you, have dismissed the media already for what it is, sensationalized trash.

>No one actually gives a shit about snot nosed veteran welfare queens or what their attention whoring parents think regardless of whether said veteran is still alive sucking up tax dollars or dead and buried because they died fighting in a shitty third world country against an enemy their very own country created.

So you see OP there really is nothing to worry about except whether you have taken your meds lately or not which would give rise to baseless worry.

Is this concern trolling?

Noone is discussing it on my facebook so i think it's safe to say noone cares/ they know that liberal media isnt being subtle

I haven't been around people my own age for a while and am starting to go a little insane and the dream of Trump making SJWs cry is all I have right now.

If I didn't make this clear, I think the Khan thing is total bullshit. I've just seen so many people (some claiming to be centrists or republicans) chimping out on facebook about this, and it's been a few days now.

He barely did anything, just called from out on their hypocrisy and defended. The media then twisted his words and the usual.

Follow Harambe into the dark

Nobody cares, everything is fine.

The Khan thing already started to backfire on the left as people start finding out about his Muslim Brotherhood and Clinton ties.

No one cares.

The Pakistani lawyer is Pakistani and Muslim. His wife didn't speak and was wearing head covering. She might as well have walked out wearing a burkha.

Breitbart has news that the Pakistani guy has ties to radical Muslim groups.

It's gonna hit Drudge and this will backfire on dems.

Literally this is going to blow over in a day or two when more Lyin Hill shit gets posted in wikileaks.

SO many things wrong with your comment.
I dont understand how americans are so clueless about their own politics.
>The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. That was the invasion of Afghanistan. Iraq was invaded because Saddam Hussein was exchanging oil for Euros, not the Dollar.
>Iraqis fighting against American invaders are not muslim extremists, they are just soldiers fighting against an invader. Religion doesnt fit when youre fighting and dying for the land of your forefathers.
>9/11 wasn't committed by American Muslims, it was committed by Saudi billionaires. It was gunna happen as long as Bin laden lived.

get out your house man, your mind is poison

>Iraqis fighting against American invaders are not muslim extremists, they are just soldiers fighting against an invader

Seriously? They became ISIS and you're claiming that religion had no motivation behind their violence? Plus the fact that they killed each other more than the coalition troops could further proves how little you know about the Iraq War. If they were simply fighting an invader, why are they still fighting each other and why did they target each other so much?

European arrogance. Never change bub.

It's the judge Curiel incident 2.0. He fucked up and he can't stop digging

If Hillary never supported the Iraq War, then maybe Kahn would not have to sacrifice his son to get some air time.

ur fuckin fag bro, nigger tier stupid

I think it will do more harm to news organizations than anything. They are so hell bent on stopping Trump none of them seem to consider how they will look a day after his defeat.

>>Iraqis fighting against American invaders are not muslim extremists, they are just soldiers fighting against an invader. Religion doesnt fit when youre fighting and dying for the land of your forefathers.

the vast majority of casualties in Iraq were sandniggers killing other sandniggers over their dumb sunni/shia schism

KHAN IS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

MAKE VIRAL!
A
K
E

V
I
R
A
L
!

trump is playing 97th level hydroponic baccarat

that lawyer has written papers about sharia law and is implicated in the Pay4Greencard scandal where anyone rich enough can invest 500k in a chosen few US companies and their whole family gets permanent resident status.

Not to mention the contrast between "trump was mean to this muslim guy!" this morning and HILLARY FUNDED ISIS tonight once the news can no longer ignore assange

>Khizr Muazzam Khan graduated in Punjab University Law College, as the New York Times confirms. He specialized in International Trade Law in Saudi Arabia. An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries.

>But more than this, Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law in the U.S. He was a co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia). Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Khan wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).”

>WAMY is the World Association of Muslim Youth which was created through the collaboration of the Wahhabist and Muslim Brotherhood led by Said Ramadan who was, again, the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood including Ahmad Bahefzallah, the boss of Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton’s aid) and her parents Sayed Z. Abedin (father) and Saleha Mahmoud Abedin (mother). It was also financed by the wealthy Abdullah Omar Naseef, another boss of the Abedin family who was an Al-Qaeda financier.

It goes ON and ON and ON . . . deeper and deeper.

>>But soon everything we need to know will be uncovered as a Middle Eastern proverb says: the snow always melts and the sh*t under it will soon be revealed.

Shills are a waste of money.