>tfw live in a shithole village in the middle of fucking nowhere
>tfw can't even order any fucking food
>tfw I've been starving to death

I want to live in a big city

take a pic of outside your window.

>middle of fucking nowhere
>in Germany

doubts

Go on welfare. It's the euro way of solving hard problems.

>I want to live in a big city
Los Angeles here
no you don't, trust me

Maybe he means a city without Mexicans. Surely they must exist somewhere.

kek. And what is the Thai way ?

This.

Vietnam's right; Germany already pays for the existence of two-and-a-half continents at this point, it can afford to pay for its own citizens.

>he thinks the Mexicans are the problem
I live in Burbank. It’s more the fact that way too many people live here.

sucking tourists' cock

Whereas blacks tend to stay concentrated in urban centers, Hispanics will happily move into little rural villages and small towns and set up shop. A lot of the "white hinterland" is actively getting BEANED, and that's before we take into account federal programs designed to target areas which are "too white" and incentivize minorities to move there.

That's the Egyptian way
The Thai way is getting their boipucci blown

Yeah we even have them in Michigan now. It's awful, I didn't think they could survive in the cold yet here they are.

I wanted to post on /egy/ on my phone and the captcha can't be solved. Is that a normal problem or Am I doing something wrong.

*does the mariachi on your ancestors' graves*

>taking pride in ruining the greatest country the world has ever seen in a neverending quest for gibs
Good for you I guess.

>implying I'm not white and using humor to alleviate the despair

>I didn’t think they could survive the cold
think again white boi
you’ve been beaned
t. living in Pittsburgh

Idk I rarely post there
Too autistic for me

That wall can't come soon enough.

>gibs
This is what gringos actually believe.

The Southwest is rightful Mexican clay
The border crossed us
White genocide when

CHI here
I have cousins in Illinois, Tennessee, Ohio, and even Massachusetts. You're done white boy.

Yes. All those anchor babies your obese, goblin faced, women shit out all over the place? Guess who pays for that? The American tax payer. You're literally leaches on the US Treasury.

Nah wetback, we still have the receipt from when we bought it. You have to go back.

Hey man I don't blame you for coming here for the better quality of life, I would have done it 100/100 times if the roles were reversed. But the ethnic disparity between us is clearly too great to be overcome in the "melting pot" way that previous European immigrants were assimilated by, and it's super obnoxious and upsetting that we now have to deal with a future of unending low-level ethnic conflict which is ultimately going to require the imposition of an ever more restrictive security state to keep under control.

>in the middle of fucking nowhere
>flag

>bought it
no

it’s just bants m8, I love the wh*tes

>in the middle of fucking nowhere
1 / 2

2 / 2

Sure as shit did, your sweaty Mexishit government damn well cashed the check.

Forcing someone to sell you something at gunpoint is stealing.

this

why not move
its so shitty bein a flyover

Don't start wars and lose them next time then.

Ayyyy I used to go to Trier a lot when I lived in the area
10/10 very comfy

The supposed skirmish that was used as a pretense to invade never happened. Lincoln was a senator at the time and fought against declaring war because evidence that the skirmish happened was never presented to Congress. The United States has been an imperialist aggressor since day one.