8 years

8 years

in jail? Unlikely. She's getting at least 20.

IN PRISON

of solitary confinement.

>implying Paul Ryan won't win 2020

>0.08

>posted Sven, while furiously prepping his wife's bull

Even bigger bait

Let's see Trump's taxes. Surely he has nothing to hide :^)

You're gonna get way more than that once Trump is elected.

there's only one good thing that will happen as a result of Hillary getting elected

namely seeing the black hole of butthurt that Sup Forums will turn into

It will be quite empty I'm here once all the Drumpftards put a shotgun to the head and pull the trigger.

You mean 8 years of surgery to repair her hip when she has another stroke and falls down some stairs.

#bosniansnipers

8 years...
left.

It's funny that you hate the West and at the same time want Hillary to win, as she is the West establishment's puppet whose ritualistic rite to lead has spanned throughout the presidential generations.

Your people cry and shout about America being evil and participating in Luciferian traditions, then you go ahead and support those same people who do what you vilify.

You don't want the betterment of the world. You want death and destruction.

That's why you'll always be hated by us, muzzies.

>That's why you'll always be hated by us, muzzies.
Your time is up, so that hatred will slowly fade out,

Cuck

Of being madame president, yep you convince me.

Guess I better start selling my MAGA stuff. Woot Hillary, first female president.

She's not healthy enough for two terms

>8 years

even if she won she would be voted out after the first disastrous term.

She literally is running to stop Trump, that is her entire motive to vote for her. That tells you how shit the candidate is when your entire purpose is "I'm not that guy" rather than actual issues.

Kanye 2020

Sage, hide and report all shill slide psyops. Warning WARNING the shills are out on full force to slide the wiki leaks threads

Warning WARNING they are here they are shilllinh they are sliding warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill alide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige/raid by shills sliders.

Warning WARNING