If the New 52 was Doctor Manhattan taking 10 years from the DC universe...

If the New 52 was Doctor Manhattan taking 10 years from the DC universe, why is he still the same age (10) post-Flashpoint?

Damian is 13 now

and Manhattan didn't remove 10 consecutive years

It was 5 years, and Damian was grown in a test tube and artificially aged

I wish they got rid of him and make Tim the main Robin again.

Speedforce

Tim is just a poor man's Dick. He doesn't bring anything interesting.

This

But Talia artificially aged him or something in the new 52 as well

Disagree. Besides, you need someone like Dick to fill the dynamic. Dick was great as Robin, but he graduated to Nightwing. Tim was a different from Dick, but embodied similar elements which played off of Bruce so well. Then he was cucked by Damian who acts like Joffrey mixed with Justin Bieber.

This, technically Damian is only like a few years old. Everyone has pretty much ignored the five years shit though because it's retarded and makes no sense.

This. And Bruce can't get rid of Damian because he's his son. The only way to get rid of his sorry ass would be to retcon him into not being Bruce's son or a clone of Ra's or something. I mean Morrison (Damian's creator) wanted him dead after his run. It's not like it would be disrespectful to him or anything.

Tim needs to move on. Stop backtracking and retreading shit. He was good as Red Robin before Flashpoint, he needs to forge his own identity now like Dick did.

No. Then he'd just be another Dick clone like the user earlier pointed out. He had a good thing until Damian ruined everything.

Tim was ruined long before Damian showed up. Damian saved the Robin franchise.

I really do not know why we should keep tim in the new 52? He seem to be pointless now.

>Damian
>good

why is his face so lumpy?

Tim is a cunt.

Tim is cancer

Morrison killed him off because he thought someone else would do it if he didn't.

Damian is vaginal cancer.

All will be explained in time
It will still turn out to be stupid bullshit but we don't yet know what the stupid bullshit is remember the bait and switch crisis on infinite earths pulled

because he should be twenty by now

The Cereal King is bad at math?

Tim is vaginal cancer.

so Tim 30
Jason 34
Dick is 39
Bruce is 50+

They're not going to do a 10 year timeskip or go back to the old continuity.

Nah. I know how comic book time works. And if you factor that in, Damian was around for a very short time before Flashpoint.

Please, he's the best new charater DC has. He's pure comedy gold interacting with all the other characters (when not breaking your heart, that is).

In fact he has proven to be such a strong character that Superman was given also a son.