What does it mean to be redpilled, Sup Forums?

What does it mean to be redpilled, Sup Forums?

t. not a nigger

One trait that I'm pretty sure is universal is not getting offended by anything.

If you get offended by anything, you are not red-pilled.

Sharia law or the rape of Swedish women doesn't offend you?

No, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

I've seen a lot of anons post about the lies of the left. What are those lies, exactly?

it means to be sad. Real happiness is being blue pilled.

going back to Sup Forums

It sure as fuck offends me. Mudslimes have to go back, no exceptions.

Maybe you're a pathetic coward?

to know the most fundamental & hidden of facts regarding... whatever

I had a conversation with a friend of mine, who used to be some sort of leftist before i started to poison him with red pills...I told him that i wish i was like those leftist with their ''certainties''...he watched me in the eyes and he said
>So...you want to be a zombie

Making shitty sequels and turning yourself into a revolting tranny.

based

What pill is it when you don't even know what you are or what you believe anymore

How am I a coward. I don't take offence because I don't feel an offensive threat. It's morally wrong what they're doing and I will and can put a stop to it.

I don't need to get my personal fee fees up in a bunch to take action against something I don't think should occur in a stable society.

That means to be an inbred, tatooed, blonde and blue eyes worshipping skinhead dumbass with IQ 85, whining 'it's da j00s' everytime you stub your toe.

when you finally start accepting sharia law as the only law

all praise awlah

nobody really knows, those words lost all meaning

BUY FILTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

being pissed about it is a good thing

>muh morals

You think nature cares? The white race is being eradicated in Europe and the US.

to believe you are somehow are better than others or have grasped some truth about reality, whereas in reality these are very debatable