Lapis refuses to fuse

>Lapis refuses to fuse
>Jasper attacks her
>Crystal Gems poof Jasper
>Steven, Garnett, Amethyst, Pearl, and Lapis are all safe
>Jasper gets bubbled
But no. Lapis had to deal with things with her annoying angsty Greek tragedy anime bullshit.
There is no excuse to like Lapis, AKA worst gem

What?

DELETE THIS.

>There is no excuse to like Lapis

I want to cum inside Lapis
Is that not good enough for YOU OP?

Personally, I never got why they didn't just form Alexandrite right then and there and literally stomp Jasper.

God when she broke Peridot's tape recorder that was absolutely fucking it. That recorder was something that made Peridot feel comfortable interacting with it and was her main source of happiness in an unfamiliar environment. And Lapis broke it because she's so SAD and DEEP
Lapis is the type of girl to post that "if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best" bullshit.
She's a completely insufferable bitch who's brought nothing to the show.

oh I must have missed the halos above all the other gems, its not like they ever made any mistakes EVER

She's just dumb. Dumb people are people too, OP.

Lapis broke it because she's a moody cunt and Yellow Diamond's Green Meme Machine had been pestering her all day. Peridot took it very well and responsibly and calmly moved on like a proper adult because she is mai waifu

Calm down bitch it was a character growth moment. She acts like a cunt Peridot tells her off, Steven tells her off, she protects Peridot and the two of them are sharing the barn now. They're good.

Maybe she was just lion about not wanting to help jasper?

If Lapis sold out the Earth again people would still say she's just an innocent, emotionally troubled little girl who did nothing wrong

>Garnet (the strongest CG) was still struggling against Jasper on the ship
>Alexandrite is only brought up in serious situations and Amethyst and Pearl might break the fusion
>Lapis doesn't know the CGs can fuse or if they can even beat Jasper fused (because Garnet already couldn't)
>implying Steven would be fine with having a bubbled non corrupted gem in the basement

Lapis tried to kill Steven once, while threatening the entire planet for personal gain.
She has at least as many evil points as Jasper, who showed great restraint in taking "Rose" alive.

because despite their centuries of "combat experience" the crystals are rather retarded when it comes to combat

You know what, besides Pearl have we seen Garnet and Amy in the rebellion. Amethyst is recently created and from Ruby and Sapphire's back story it looks like Garnet came in at the end of the rebellion

>implying Jasper couldn't kill them all

What stops Jasper from cracking Lapis' gem right then and there, though? The gems were a good ten/twenty feet away and Jasper literally had Lazuli in her grip

>There is no excuse to like Lapis, AKA worst gem
But her deadpan snark is just so charming. And a perfect counterbalance to Peridots hyper-enthusiasm.

speaking of those two and shattering...
>Lapis is being secretive all of a sudden
>Peridot follows her
>discover Lapis has found Jasper who's gem is cracked
>Lapis forces Jasper to worship and grovel at her feet
>Peridot fumbles out of hiding
>Lapis says it's not what it looks like; Peridot says what she's doing is wrong
>Lapis says Jasper deserves it
>Jasper takes Peridot hostage and demands Lapis finally tell her how she fixed her own gem
>Jasper is shocked and disgusted to find out only a human can save her and lets Peridot go
>Lapis shatters Jasper's gem
>they can never let the other Gems know what they've done

Secret Club 2.0