youtube.com/watch?v=5h1QZrtDPwA
youtube.com/watch?v=vT_HkWjyNrY
youtu.be/U27SzxD1Xyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He probably fucking killed Chris Farley

gee wiz

fuck off you hook nosed jew. PROVE IT

lol

>As director Peter Jackson explained, he tried to get Lee to scream as he was stabbed, only to be corrected. "Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody's stabbed in the back?" Lee said he asked Jackson. "Because I do."

Had some hookers pee on him too.

going trans was just to distract from the manslaughter

based SAS.

>irish
>people
pick one. it's like hitting a dog

SO BRAVE

SHE IS STUNNING

Lmao, why would he even bring that up if it wasn't true? Wonder what he's gonna do when Vladimir leaks the tape just for shits and giggles?

>PARTY PISSERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Hey faggot you stole my post

you should beat him up

are you calling me a faggot

Was he Farley's drug supplier?

Well he's a war vet

Manslaughter is Woman's Laughter

Probably at some stage

Brandy

Charlie Sheen

>Woman of the Year same year she kills someone who's speeding away from paparazzi
>crash caught on camera
>still free

Even some of my liberal, pro-trans friends hate her

>no one posted Charlize Theron yet

disappointed

>if god existed HAHAHAHA you would be able to come back to earth and tell me what's on the other side HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow you just offended me by posting that. Please delete.

Delete this

Dat white bitch was lying. Shes still alive.
OJ did nuffin wrong he a good boy!

>Dat white bitch was lying
Yeah, in a pool of her own blood.

I told people this from the start.

Patton Oswald killed his wife

That's true.

I try not to be autistic in public, but my friend posed with a picture with this fucker and it set me off into a rage. Told that fuck to his Jew face to kill himself.

"Somebody stop me!"
Was this an admission of guilt?

>50 bags of cocaine

>cocaine

ha nah, coke doesn't kill people

Pepsi does

I feel like they're just gonna find him dead one day

Pepsi brings people together

That applies to all us.

In Hell

100%. He's got a few years left first though... will probably do another Ace Ventura before ending himself.

Reminder that Andy Dick gave Phil Hartman's recovering addict wife coke on the night she shot him.

So what, she was a nutcase whore. Phil hartman killed himself for marrying her

Even without makeup and Lynch's direction, he's creepy looking.

Andy Dick is an awful piece of shit tho

>Phil hartman killed himself for marrying her
This. I'll never get this mentality. Hartman's wife was a psychotic, gold digging, drug addict. It's not Andy's fault Hartman chose to marry a dirtbag. She could have chosen to not do the drugs and to not kill family members. She didn't.

HE DID!?

aren't we all?

HAH.

if literally anybody else had given her the drugs there wouldn't have been a witch hunt. why does this mentality exist, especially on Sup Forums?
>people shouldn't take responsibility for their actions, it's everybody else's fault for enabling them!

get fucked you hippie commie dirtbag faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=DPcNmvmQHX0

youtube.com/watch?v=7RVpFx1UmGU

youtube.com/watch?v=5h1QZrtDPwA

hes an old man and he wets himself

What an empty bitch.

>manlets

Zooey Deschanel

Mel Gibson

Barack Obama

George W. Bush

Amber Heard

Pam Anderson

Tom Hanks

Dana Plato

Halle Berry

Ben Stiller

i know i am :^)

RIP Jack Nance

explain all of these

And not just Kurt, either.

Christopher Walken helped kill Natalie Wood.

>that prime Jennifer Grey
Damn shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT_HkWjyNrY

I only have two trans friends but both of them hate her. Apparently she's claimed all of the victimhood with none of the actual oppression. I think I agree, when you picture "trans struggles", you hardly picture a millionaire like her.

>scientology

Andy is a half jew.

He killed a lot of little guys.
Get it?!

> In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die."[50] At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused the comic of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

Thank you based Jon

>ITT: Actors
Maybe we need to refocus on what the term "actor" means?

The thing with cocaine is that it is a dopamine resorption blocker.
But if you're a depressed fuck, the dopamine is low so the resorption blocking is pointless.
You just remember the good times when you were happy and taking coke and you don't feel the same effect so you take more.
So the rumors were true.

Protip: If you're not Team Dick you're a fucking retard. It's not his fault Hartman was a cuck who married a batshit insane junkie (once an addict always an addict). Also Jon Lovitz is a bullshitting kike. Try watching the Andy Dick interview from Tom Green live regarding the matter.

Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner get in a fight on their yacht. Natalie decides to get in a rowboat and row out into the pitch black night in the middle of the ocean because she needs time alone....and then she accidentally drowns

I cant believe anyone could take that story seriously

Why does she keep showing her face?
>Becky, Rebecka, Becka... How about next time you're not even invited you C level BITCH?!

if you're on team dick you're a major fag-lover

>Lovitz
is too much of an asshole to go out like Phil.
Andy would say literally anything

IT'S ALMOST LIKE ALL THESE MINORITY RIGHTS TRANS RIGHTS ETC. POLITICS ARE JUST AN EXTENSION OF MARXIST CLASS WARFARE...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I imagine most of them have. It's how Hollywood keeps them in line.

I hate Andy Dick, but he's in no way responsible for Phil's death. youtu.be/U27SzxD1Xyo

Blaming him is like if I had a party serving alcohol, and a person there died a year later of alcohol poisoning or drunk driving. Its stupid.