Ice Cube Brutally HUMILIATES Red-neck Bill Maher TO HISE FACE: "That word is OUR word now."

this is required viewing for the white boys of Sup Forums.

Listen. LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE BOY LIVES

youtube.com/watch?v=3eKBUjTm1p8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IPw9gbbQ1xA
youtube.com/watch?v=qMQPkl7SnRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like we got ourselves another niggerguy

damn even blacks are turning their backs on JEWS

Niggers are the new jews.
They'll never give up the slave bullshit.

>People still respect Ice Cube in this day and age

You know he's literally killed people before right?

>"that's our word now and you can't have it back"

he's right tho, fuck you whiteys

>Butthurt negro is butthurt

Multimillionaire because he was lucky enough to be born in US instead his shitty continent. Still talks about his feels and how everyone should walk around eggshells for him, because muh word yo

progressivism turned bill maher into a pussy.

Didn't he already apologize?

Ice Tea would have shot that honky

Ice Cube has been redpilled on the Jews since 1994 when (((Jerry Heller))) tricked Eazy-E into ruining NWA

you brought us to this country as slaves you retarded redneck piece of shit. 50% of slaves died at sea during the transatlantic slave trade. Guess I should be lucky my ancestors got to play those odds?

Fuck you, ugly white faggot

This is what happens when you APOLOGIES. His soul is now owned.

Nigga, most of them died cause they couldnt swim

>I get emotional over a word
>I'm an adult
>Society thinks that's okay

We hold peoples' hands way too much with some things. Nobody OWNS words.

Your own kind captured and sold you nigger

Like muh soldiers that are worshiped in Murica?

The reason to not giving a shit about what he says is his career after 08 or so.

black ((((((((((((people))))))))))))

fuuuuck him, he's made whatever fortune he has on the word. if i've paid any amount of money for his music of flicks I too should be able to say nigger as many times as I please. if he wants nigger to be a black person exclusive then he ought to make his wares only available to black people also.

what a stupid argument lmfao

call your mother right now and call her a fat cunt

>its just a word mom xD

Go back to your mother Africa then goofy nigger and live free of whitey oppression. Run around savanna with a machete along with the rest of the subhumans. You don't need us and we don't need you

>African Blacks enslave blacks
>Jews buy blacks from blacks
>Whites criminalize slavery in Europe
>Slavery legal in America because a black man demanded it
>Jews bring them to America
>Jews sell slaves to native Americans and freed blacks
>Whites fight a war to stop slavery
>Native Americans keep slaves anyway because whites let them have their own sovereignty
>Whites demand the blacks are freed
>Whitey to blame
>Demand reparations 150 years later.
K

yeah, you are fucking lucky. if your ancestors weren't brought to america you'd be eating mud cake and washing yourself with cow piss right now.

Why is Ice Cube such a homophobe? Feels like he's insecure about something.

How often do whites even say this?
You'd hear more derogatory shit aimed at whites these days than blacks but muh fee fees.
Also
>playing the institutional racism and white supremacy card
Get the fuck out of here.

im black and i thought was bill said was funny as fuck

only niggas getting offended are house niggas, which is exactly what ice cube is

ice cube's been a house nigga since friday

lebron james is one of the most powerful people in the world?

Damn nigga u needa chill

Gee, I wonder who sold those slaves.

>In the mid-1990s, Ice Cube converted to Islam,[64] and was associated at that time with the Nation of Islam

Thats more than redpill. That's a red-IV. Ice Cube knows about Yakub

What's a house nigga?

"That's OUR word now."

>murmurs throughout the audience"dassright, dassright"

THIS IS KINO TELEVISION HOLY SHOOT

a sell out

When will you people get over slavery? You're not special.

>t. Pic related

>Ice Cube will never apologize for his excessive homophobic lyrics

What a hypocrite.

I call my mother a cunt almost daily. She's never offended by it, why would she be, she's an aussie and not some school-shooting americunt that get's butthurt when he see's an ass crack or titty on tv.

>redneck

Fuck that nigger, and every piece of shit that defends him.

Looks like the WE WUZ posting for black panther really got to you huh niBBa?

Yeah man, it was totally the Jews that made all those white plantation owners own and exploit slaves

i call my mom all kinds of shit too, she never cares .. why are some people's parents so fucking gay? lel

*BRAAAAAAAAP*
*sniiiiiiiffffff*

Damn, he really is that nigga you love to hate

youtu.be/IPw9gbbQ1xA

That's not the equivalent, chump. A better analogy would be to use the word "cunt" in casual conversation with my mother. Which I've done, because she's a big girl who can hear her son swear without freaking out about it. Nice try though.

only about 7% of middle passage slaves landed in the colonies/US. the rest went to sugar and other cash crops for europeans. there they were worked to death then dumped into ocean. it was the most cost effective course.

but you're only mad at the states, right?

>Meanwhile his former friend

youtube.com/watch?v=qMQPkl7SnRo

Wow dude could barely look Maher in the eye.

Regardless I don't think they realize that making a big stink over a word like that just gives it more power. That lady said Kobe bryant or some other hoop star was called a nigger in public just a few days ago and he's "one of the most powerful black people in the world"

lol well shit he may be rich and powerful but he'll always be a black, nothing he can do about that, so if he's giving non-blacks power over him by being offended by that word even when it is used in context (in this case the context of a joke) then really what he and these people are saying is that they will always be beneath non-blacks and non-blacks will always be in a position above them for the simple fact that they are not black. That's pathetic on their part but I guess it's in their nature to be subservient.

lol no he hasn't.

literally Barbarians. y'all need Jesus. I would never even swear in front of my mother.

Not him but you realize that the states are basically rejected yuropoors, right?

Today was a good day

cuz she'd chimp out like the monkey she is

>rejected
riiight that's why the brits fought a war to keep them part of the common wealth

>dresses like a child at 47
>yeea yeea yeea
>aheccept yopawajee
I can't even sit through this shit. Black people are functionally retarded, and white people just sit and nod and pretend they're not. I can't wait for China to take over the world simply because they laugh at ideas like racism.

>non-blacks and non-blacks will always be in a position above them for the simple fact that they are not black.

It's always been like that. Well in America that is.

White>Asian>Hispanic>>>>Light Skin Black>>>>>>>>Dark Skin Black

To hammer the point home I just rung my mother and it went like this:
>Mom: Hello?
>Me: Hey mom you're a cunt and a bitch
>Mom: What?
>Me: You're a cunt and a bitch
>Mom: And you came out of this bitches cunt
>Me: ...Yeah shut-up
>Mom: *chuckle* So how are you? Did you just wake up?

So yeah, fuck you faggot.

what type of retarded history did you read

White history.

>literally jewing the jew
He must've gotten a real rush out of that

>Guess I should be lucky my ancestors got to play those odds?

Yes, or else your entire people would still be living in mud huts and being used as slaves by Arabs who just castrated you and taught you nothing.

>Only whites owned slaves
K

your kangz sold slaves to the dutch who then brought them here

damage control
fake
gay

i'm watching right now and Ice Cube's about to come out. How cringe is it? Honestly don't want to see it if it's that bad/

>Jews are responsible for everything. White people dindu nuffin
K

>being proud of having a potty mouth

smhtbh

That came later, besides it was mostly Bongs vs Frogs. Muricans were basically the Taliban in Russia vs US in Afghanistan.

Jews were the #1 merchants Whites would buy slaves from on the African coasts

What you think Whites were going all the way into the jungles and shit to trap niggers? lol

Yawn. This is such boring bait.

link to the michael eric dyson interview?

>that long, drawn out, rambling rant about slavery, rape, violence, white guilt, 'teachable moments', wokeness, 'need some work to do', black history month, 'remember what you did, white people?'

absolutely soul-sucking. ice cube at least tried to set the mood back so there could be a chance for humor but she completely quashed it. people like that shouldn't be invited on comedy shows period.

cringe

>you sounded like a redneck trucket
oh look casual racism against working class whites by the chubby knuckledragging nigglet, how unsurprising. Yet we're supposed to take his fat rich ass seriously because his feefees got hurt

Do you think if Maher wasn't a jew that he would still have his show?

>probably thinks words > actions
>trying to shame his betters

shiggydiggy

>Jews were the #1 merchants Whites would buy slaves from on the African coasts
[citation needed]

>Jews dindu nuffin
KK

American niggers should be grateful they didn't end up being slaves to the Arabs. Male slaves were castrated.

Complaining about your ancestors being brought here as slaves being the root of your current problems is like if someone complained about their Irish ancestors toughing it out over there and them growing up in a beautiful landscape instead of in a shitty winter wonderland like Boston. Whether they were forced or not, it happened, fucking get over it and get on with your life.

Some people in the US treat black people like children, and as a result some black people act like children. But they're adults, so it leads to things that actually affect the rest of our lives. Children get offended at name calling. Children dwell on the past. Children freak out and burn down a random building when things don't go their way. Children want other people with differing opinions to be silenced.

And it's not even all black people, it's just some loud groups, but greater society treats it like it's everyone. And this leads to people like the white faggots on this board who get triggered at even the slightest hint of diversity. Yin and fucking yang. And the people in large eat it up that we infight like this because then we won't focus on them, the actual root of many problems.

blacks hate jews bro

only 1% of whites ever owned slaves. First slave owner was black. something like 70% of all slave owners were also jewish btw, unless you just count that as white

holy fucking shit I can spell the wet dog and cheese from here. You must be one inbred looking motherfucker if that shit is actually accurate. Talk about redneck

Slavery done by other races pales in comparison to how it was done by whites. There is an objective, scientifically measured difference between these kinds of slavery, and white slavery of blacks was far more awful than arabic slavery of blacks.

Jews were just supplying Whites' demand for racism. They know what you want and they're selling it to you. Racism to whites is like crack for niggers. Why do you think Jews make blacked videos? Because they're pushing an agenda? Lol. The only agenda Jews have is shekels. They're selling blacked videos because that's what angry white people jerk off to

Kek. That's pretty damn good for Sup Forums humour.

>probably thinks words > actions
it's not as bad as beating your mom, but it still makes you a chav

>trying to shame his betters
my betters would treat their mothers with more respect

the only family ive seen talk to eachother like this was a family of drug addicts

Great, I'm sure most rational people would agree. Now let's move on with our lives. Why does everyone have to live in the past? Doesn't the world keep fucking spinning?

god i hate black people

>jews maintaining and facilitating a racist system are somehow absolved from the racist nature of the system

Does not compute.

They literally fucking are you idiot they're the ones who initiated the slave trade, you're just a fucking nigger singling out whites because YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER

The show will never be the same again after this, baka
fucking niggers ruin everything

the sad thing is that white kids actually think it's cool to butcher the language and act like a subhuman animal

Cube acting like a straight house nigga. How about getting on rappers for using that shit too. On some Thought Police bullshit.

Like cyber bullying only affects you if you let it.

>comedy should be politically correct
>comedy is funny
pick one and only one

Prove it, faggot.

what I'm saying is that black people are actively allowing that by trying to police that word.

kek you guys must live in fancy pants mansions huh, getting to and from work on those white stallions of yours or maybe you need to get out more and meet new people

>There are words that some people are "allowed" to say, but that other people aren't "allowed" to say.
It's astounding that people actually discuss this in depth as if there's actually anything to even talk about. The whole idea is bullshit right from the ground floor.

>pretending to be a nigger gets this many replies on Sup Forums

Even two years ago, that shit would have been rightfully ignored and seen for what it was: some fat white kid named Duncan or Spencer from the suburbs with a lame troll attempt.

What happened?