The Skrulls decided to kidnap you and turn you into a Super-Skrull or in your case a Super-Human...

The Skrulls decided to kidnap you and turn you into a Super-Skrull or in your case a Super-Human. You are given the option to select the powers of 4 individuals that you desire to possess. The selection is limited to those that acquired their abilities either from mutation, radiation exposure or genetic enhancements. Powers of cosmic origin (ex. Herald of Galactus), magic origin (ex. Ghost Rider), abilities belonging to a alien species (ex. Superman) or gods (ex. New Gods) are not allowed. Whose powers do you select?

After everything is said and done, you memories will be erased and replaced so that you will forget this kidnapping and the experimentation that was done on you. You will officially become a Skrull sleeper agent on Earth and will be activated when they decide to invade. You are free to do whatever you desire with your newly acquired powers until then.

Charles Xavier's mind powers
Magneto's magnetism powers
Wolverine's regenerative powers
Mystique's shapeshifting powers

I fuck off and do whatever the hell I want because literally no one can stop me, let alone find me

Are we limited to Sup Forums, because if not then Jojo characters technically count and I just grab Dirty Deeds and fuck off to wherever I want.

If not, then probably just some shit like what is having.

Deadpool level regeneration
Gravity control ala Gravatron
Does molecule man/sentry/speed force count?
The spot's power

Franklin Richards
Wolverine
Vulcan
Black Bolt

I mean come on that's too easy.

>Deadpool level regeneration
That would result in you having lupus or become a cancerous lump of flesh if you don't have something to counteract the supercharged healing factor.

alternatively I would do
Wolverine's healing
Quicksilvers speed
Mystique's shapeshifting
Kitty Pryde's phasing

now im nigh-unkillable, phasing, and super fast along with constantly changing my identity

That will only result in you having a reduced power level as shown in the case of Skrull Blackbolt. Still pretty powerful, but no where near the level of the original.

If the DCU counts then I'd say Professor Zoom, Red Son Superman (he was technically a highly advanced human), Aquaman, and I dunno, let's say Manchester Black.

Eh, reduced Franklin Richards is still pretty strong. Actually scratch Black Bolt, want to be able to talk. Make it Emma Frost, I want to turn into diamond and read minds.

Hulk (super strength, durability, radioactivity, regeneration, rage boosts)
Multiple Man (so many me)
Wasp (size manipulation, flight, energy blasts)
Nitro (exploding)

I shrink, multiply, swarm my target, and detonate.

Alternate powers
Black Bolt (all them abilities + i can breath in space now)
Stepford Cuckoos (group mind, tk, psychic)
Multiple Man (exponential increase to previous power)
I really don't need a 4th power... um, Mr. Fantastic if I get his smarts?

I'd stipulate that each power set you get is only 1/4 as strong as the original
also, why can't i just be a Skrull from the get go?

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Spot
Wolverine's Regeneration
And whoever has the strongest bout of Umbrakinesis. All I know of is Cloak. Who else is there?
If not that, then Jean Grey level telepathy,

Specifically, I'd be leveling up the Spider-sense while cackling like a maniac.

DC
Ray - solar-based light powers. Basically a Logia Devil Fruit from One Piece
Apollo - solar-based physical enhancements, energy manipulation and flight
Midnighter - enhanced physical attributes, healing factor and precognition. Useful for when energy reserves are depleted.
Snapper Carr - teleportation. Teleport to a light source for a quick recharge.

Marvel
Wolverine - healing factor and enhanced senses
Silk- enhanced physical attributes, spider-sense, wall crawling and web generation
Taskmaster - photographic memory and reflexes
Daredevil - superhuman senses (radar sense, sonar sense and etc)

Regardless of universe, will play hero as a personal hobby and will only be active when I feel like it or my involvement is needed. For DC, I would be more global about it. For Marvel, I will just patrol my neighborhood.

And if we go by deadpool tie in in secret invasion, once you get deadpool powers you go crazy

Assuming its real people:

>the penis of Ron Jeremy
>the voice of James Earl Jones
>the longevity and life-absorption powers of Stan Lee
>the meme magic of Sup Forums

Forge's creatability
Magneto's metal control
Quicksilver's speed
Gambit's potential energy to kinetic energy conversion

I'd leave stupid inventions everywhere.

TaskMaster
Mystique
Xavier
Mysterio

I become the best fucking impersonator on the planet.

>Mysterio
He doesn't have powers though. Nothing but tech based.

Invisible Woman
Night Crawler
Morph
Shadow Cat

I'd be the ultimate spy.
A Skrull Spy whose job is as a spy.
Who would ever expect me...Or find me for that matter.

Sup Forums's meme magic was a gift from Cyttorak and therefore does not apply.

Colossus for strength and invulnerability
Northstar for speed and flight
Cyclops for laser eyes
Sunspot for solar energy power boost

Fuck it, I'm gonna be Superman.

More like bootleg Superman.

The fuck is everyone picking Mystique for a Skrull?

Because you start off as a human and just become an enhanced human when all is said and done?

Because casualfags don't know what a skrull is

>Marvelkeks don't know their own setting

Mr. immortal
Crimson Commando
Cipher
Caliban

>Deadpool level regeneration
You are fucked.

I'm pretty sure my optimal picks would be:

Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Wolverine (Logan)
Marvel Girl (Jean Grey)
The Sentry (Robert Reynolds)

the Bob stuff is subconsciously repressed by the Jean Grey powers, but will eventually manifest as the Void Phoenix, the universe's greatest threat, if I'm ever pushed too far.

Thankfully I'll be able to solve almost any conflict by turning invisible and venom blasting people.

>Kitty's phasing
>Jean's telekinesis
>Quicksilver's Speed
>Emma's telepathy

By these powers combined I am planet JEEEEEEEEEEAAAAN!

plus depending on the standing nature of thanos's curse from funeral for a fool, you could argue that a lot of the more incredible feats of deadfalls healing factor are cosmic in origin.

>Xavier
>Black Bolt
>Richards
>Graviton probably

A reminder to some people - Skrulls can copy powers to some extent only, their Black Bolt was severely inferior to original and they didn't even think of copying powers of anomalies like Sentry.

I wanted Bullseye's perfect aim, but since the power set is so limited, I guess my four are such as follows;

Jubilee; Plasmoids and Molecular Detonation

Quicksilver; Super Speed

Gravity; Alter weight, destiny, and gravitational pull

Daredevil; Radar Sense

>Angstrom Levy (power to teleport to alternate universes, including fictional alternate universes)
>Sylar (Power to gain knowledge of the inner workings of people, objects, and situations just by observing them)
>Longshot (Enhanced speed, strength, durability, reflexes, and the ability to generate insane amounts of luck)
>Static Shock (generate and control electromagnetic energy, AND, little known fact, total immunity to all forms of mind control and mental influence.
So much for that mind control/erase part. I'm gonna go off and start my adventure of collecting rare and power objects from alternate universes (starting with the watch from that shitty 2000s movie Clockstoppers). I'll come back for a bit when the Skrulls try to activate me and throw a huge wrench in their plans. I'll give them a chance to surrender, I owe them a lot after all. But c'mon, they're Skrulls, they're not gonna.

>Colossus's body
>Wolverine's healing factor
>Nightcrawler's teleportation
>Living Monolith's cosmic power (Hey, he's a mutant)

Wait, can I back down? Blink's teleportation is cooler.