I don't give a fuck if it's from Plebbit, shit is happening today

>FRESH OFF THE PRESS BOYS! ENJOY!
Clinton, Comey, Lynch All Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering for Terrorists and the Cartels Says Senior VP at HSBC Bank...
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/

>I FUCKING WONDER WHO WAS ON THE BOARD OF HSBC BEFORE THEY BECAME THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI!? DING DING! DING! FUUUUCKING COOOOMEYYYY!

>HSBC Names James Comey to The Board...
blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2013/01/30/hsbc-names-james-comey-to-the-board/

>WELL!! I GUESS THAT SUMS UP WHY HE DID NOT RECOMMEND CHARGES!!! THESE PEOPLE MUST BE TAKEN DOWN! SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCrq-NaCsts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our country is a fucking joke. Is it this bad in Europe? This is Mid barbarian politics .

In before Canadians

Bump for habbening.

mid east barbarian politics

yeah that sounds like a pretty big deal

Clinton is immune to everything

Voters dont care

She will win the election

Face reality pol

NOTHING CAN STOP HER

ayo whaddup

why say that

faggot this is copied and pasted from an active thread here exposed by an user. go back to reddddit and then kill yourself for thinking they broke this

Am I the only one who remembers when the redpill about HSBC laundering dirty money was dropped like 4-5 years ago?

Not trying to shill or say this isn't news, but c'mon I can't be the only one

[trump voice] Get em out of here! [/trump voice]

>Clinton's company involved in funding drug cartels and terrorists
>all of her partners in crime in that operation are the same people that got her off the hook for compromising national security

Just when I think this shitpile of corruption can't get any bigger somebody pulls down their pants and lays a fresh new turd on it, Jesus Christ. This is like JRPG tier government corruption at this point.

yeah HSBC laundered money for drug cartels

spoiler: it's the same (or worse) everywhere in the world. Government always mixes with criminals. Same thing for banks and large companies. Also it's nothing new, this is how the world has operated since ancient times. Maybe the only difference is that we think ourselves as "civilized" and we think that our system is superior to everyone else's. The reality is that the only reason we live so well is that our economy is built on the blood of others.

I remember. I was pissed because people would look at me like I was crazy if I brought it up.

Hillary for prison 2016.

No more bribes from mudslimes.

this. thats my post from the_donald I go from here. I just wanted to spread. I want her in jail. P-please no bully.

thank you yes

This.... I need to drive up there and start hitting mother fuckers in the face.

tweeted

You guys are faggots but your OK for reddit kuks. Along as hillary goes down I don't care what happens between us.

Don't worry about those faggots. This is how shit goes viral. They don't want this to propagate.

nothing will happen

>investmentwatchblog
it's fucking nothing

does the implications of this make anyone else severely depressed or is it just me

Then lets make a stand here.
Lets mark today as the day we don't just accept how terrible the state of the world actually is.

Fair enough.

What you don't realise is that if you want to really change the world then you'll have to end millions of lives. Then you'll end up being viewed like Hitler. There's no easy answer to this problem, the only way you can change the world is by creating a military force. Then you get labelled a terrorist or if your army is large enough you get attacked by the major powers (us, uk ,france, etc..) and that's when you realize that there's no way to change anything.

Bump for prison

She has already been stopped.

90% if Americans do not trust the Main Stream Media.

She cannot be prosecuted, because the Secret Service is obligated to protect her.

She will not be elected, and no-one trusts the MSM to report voter results.

iktf

Horseshit.

>dat ID
>BUy

no... I don't buy your shit.

we're not getting a Merkel just because you have one and want the world to burn so you don't have to feel lonely on your trip to hell faggot.

So Comey is involved

There is literally no way to prosecute anyone. Comey can't indict himself, neither can Loretta Lynch.

The only way to bring about charges on these people is a military coup. Or am I missing something here?

B.ump

Bump because the fucking shit threads in the catalog multiplied by a dozen within 5 minutes of this thread being posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCrq-NaCsts

thats why they did it. No one can request charges on each other.

Jesus Christ our country is so fucked

READ THIS SHIT YOU FAGGOTS

You guys realize this is some hollywood shit, right? Like, this is the kind of stuff that the writers of House of Cards come up with

but it's 4 reals

Special prosecutor appointed by congress.

jews

BUMP

Bump

Bump,

Fuck it, counter slide.

At least 5 people make a thread on this topic.

The catalog is seriously 80%
>Are you a gay nazi fur?
>was jesus white?
>roll for lord KEK!
>Is "X" white?
>this guy slaps ur ass at the club! wat do!?

Fuck that... too much noise. Be louder.

This level of corruption is beyond what I thought was possible.

OH WOW IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Is there one honest man in Congress that will step forward?

It's depressing because nothing will come of it. This will be buried and they will stay in power and no one will mention it aside from us.

And the fucking democrats don't give a fuck.

They will simply be murdered. This is way too deep now.

This so much. Anyway, has somebody with any knowledge actually reviews this material to understand it?

Bump for great justice

If the FBI is in on it I don't think anything is going to be done.

>expecting an honest man in congress
>when the head of the FBI is corrupt

I wish I was still as naive as you

The FBI is supposed to be an apolitical organization, why aren't the republicans giving a fuck either?

Because the 2 party system is some jewish hegelian dialectic bullshit

oxoxo

Aw ya got me, I'll mosey on outta here

>the other team cheats
"Wahhhh. Cheating is illegal. I can't believe they got away with that."
>my team cheats
"Haha. That was a good play. Don't be so butthurt losers."

And that's why I lost faith in the American people and our government as a whole. To 90% of the population it's just another fucking sporting event. God I hate my countrymen.

I wasn't talking about anyone in here or this board just a general statement about the general population and why we are damned to the spiraling insanity we all know is coming.

This is why you all need to get off Sup Forums and go get educated.

It is nothing.

>practically everyone in highest positions of politics and law enforcement

Who's going to arrest their own bosses?

>reddit

A FUCKING LEAF

>that logo

FUUUUUUUCK

What is it like to shill your horseshit while the American government burns around you? Do you live in a lala land where this shit doesn't affect you or something?

Uh guys

Consider the following

>FBI does nothing to stop Hillary's crime spree
>General attorney does nothing to stop Hillary's crime spree
>FBI and general attorney launder MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL money
>Hillary directly opposes WALL ON BORDER WITH MEXICO

Coincidence?

I meme not.

thanks CTR

OH !
MY !
GOD !

This is worse than anything Nixon did.
And he was chased from office.

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR WHEN?

He's educated, man. Things like this are nothing when your le educated man. You simply educate to the top and realize you just educated out of simple reality.

shut up you faggot leaf

get that fucking name off

wow good work!!

I'm sure Clinton is getting arrested any second now thanks to this redditor's thread. I'm tipsing the FBI with this Sup Forums thread as well!

haha good work boys!! :D

Fuck you Germany, you're a joke now

Is she immune to simultaneous bombings and shootings at every government building in the country on the same day?
How about one third of the buildings?

I removed the trip. I do this to archive my posts. I'm not going to compromise any more.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz please leave.

I guess we should just let it drop huh CTR?

This is no laughing matter, fallen cross.
America, the land of a thousand nukes, is run by a criminal cabal.

Who cares... For there will be Justice

On that

Glorious Day

Who cares, this should be spread to every platform possible.

Bump

>2 minutes ago
>advertising your reddit threads on Sup Forums

How fucking dumb are you?

this is important you doofus

>HSBC

Isn't that the bank who was caught laundering money for terrorists and cartels years ago? Is this the same story, or did they just keep doing it after they were caught?

This is pretty depressing, how do I make it stop? Like what can I do?

I want to Punish Hillary Clinton by making a game show out of her. It'll be like the wheel of fortune, except we'll have people from around the world send in suggestions for really cool torture ideas. Then we'll slap ol' Spillary Clinton onto the middle of the wheel and spin her around until she stops on a form of torture. Then we'll just do that for as many seasons as we can get out of her. Once she dies, we'll put the next fucker up on the wheel. Bill, Comey, Lynch, whoever. It'll be fuckin' great. Think of the ratings.

Yawn.

>You will get no play out of this, suckahhhh!

Bwahahahahaha!

Bumping 4 justice

Someone get this in the hands of Chaffetz and Gowdy. Those two have the biggest balls in Congress

Youre a fucking drama queen

And they aren't even at the head of it. This could bring down everything. Didn't that FBI guy say something like this on here in that thread?

Americans, this is what your founding fathers foresaw

It's time.

SHALL

If you haven't already, I recommend you watch the US television series The Shield

tl;dr: you don't think the cartel has blackmail dirt on everyone?

Lmao intellectual discourse at its best

I know right xD shills please leave our echo chamber, hehe! you proxy shill :P

anyway, good work redditor you are #based! like the site OP linked says "Spreading the truth. Empowering the people." let's get empowered boys!! :D

you're a faggot

No doubt everyone involved in whistle-blowing for this case will be labeled Russian/Trump spies

No, the honest ones were brought in line already.

When the world is like this, I can't help but laugh when people shit on me for being a stereotypical "depressed millennial."

I mean fuck me for looking around and having a brain, right? It's like having every bone in your body shattered and having someone tell you "It's not that bad! Just keep your head up and work hard!"

You think there's a fight left to win? No, we're just going over the tactics they used to beat us permanently into the ground.