If the government isn't listening to you or refuses to act...

If the government isn't listening to you or refuses to act, you sometimes have to "take it to the streets" and take extreme actions.

Do you agree or disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI0hvm10AHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was pretty fucking radical and a powerful statement to boot.

How extreme are we talking about,
I have a work shift tomorrow

>takes like 30 seconds for one little speck of shit

holy shit progressives are just disgusting. literally playing with feces.

where is this from?

Wow really makes me think I now totally respect Hillary and want to stop that racist hitler Trump

what the fuck kek

liberals are fucked in the head

looks like mexico city to be quite honest with you ladpais

What are they protesting?

I'm going to fap to this later.

that's the first thing i thought
that might be Enrique Peña Nieto on the sign (the Mexican president)
what
the
actual
FUCK

What a weak shit. She barely had enough to smear on that sign, SAD!

I can't believe everyone just stood around and kept protesting like she wasn't bat shit crazy. Like, at a minimum why not move a few yards away and continue you're protest, and let her to be a line crazy agitator.

I mean, America was founded on a revolution, so my answer is yes. But don't lump that in their with people who shit on the street and call it a protest.

kek

Oh man, this is why I don't touch things in public places like handle bars on the subway and the crosswalk push-to-walk buttons. I don't see a bathroom anywhere nearby and Purell and a handywipe ain't getting it done.

What is wrong with these pathetic, infantile fools?

>you will never eat her turds

REPOST OF A THREAD JUST A WEEK OR TWO AGO

Fuck off trying to slide all the shit threads up at the moment

>t. indian proxy

Yeah
But if you aren't mad enough to break things and possibly get hurt/arrested, it probably isn't worth your time

I agree, but you should try not to loot your own neighborhood while doing it.

i am now 100% convinced that the wrong side won ww2

here he is

More lynching less pissing.

It didn't have to end up like this.

I kinda want a civil war. Not so much because I think it would be a good thing, but because, lets face it. Its inevitable and we might as well get it over with.

It never justifies blocking the fucking interstates for your bullshit nigger live don't matter protests.

I agree, that's what you should do unless you are retarded and what you are demanding is retarded in this case you should take to the streets and kill yourself instead.

quisling senpai pls come back ;_;

Would be nice if we didn't fight it in the summertime though, too hot in the South for that.

>mfw that webm
damn i seriously thought for a second that that dude behind her was gonna go full *unzips dick* around the halfway point
how disappointing

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue flag that bears a single star!

that's what a vegan diet will do to you

>you'll never give her a cheeky ass slap in encouragement as she's takng a dump

Who knows this feel?

Ha

That's pretty hot

Hello oregon.

that webm reminds me of this. How about Sup Forums sits back and relaxes a little

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI0hvm10AHo

I was expecting a poop

Fuck off india, I won't be swayed by your street shitting propaganda.

Looks like Mexico City, downtown Zocalo.
Those guys must be morenazis.

The answer is yes OP. Literally nothing wrong with vigilantism.
These animals need to get put in the barn.

Meanwhile in Japan.

Meanwhile in Korea.

Naked British man running around scaring people. That was back in 2011, wasn't it?

fpibp

>that guy directly in the middle of the shot with the stupid smile

If the government isn't listening to you or refuses to act, and it's extremely shitty or downright hostile, you kill all the heads.
And you do not do it by a civil war spread via civil media, you do it by taking 20-50 dedicated men willing to die if necessary and kill everyone in the government who is even moderately relevent at same time.

There were far too many assassinations that were succesful but simply too small case, and there were far too many civil wars that erupted into endless bloodshed. The answer is to be efficient, sudden and deadly.

Could have been any year. Japanese don't put up with public degeneracy like we do. They have specific pinning/netting tools to deal with it because it is top priority, as it should be.

He is a time traveler there to enjoy the show. Cost him a week's wage. Now go look at him again.

be woman, the only thing u can do to get attention is either show boobs, vag or spill some of our body fluids outside.

It's like they want to not get taken serious

Theres an india joke in here somewhere

it happened after he won the election
chairos where triggered

Power squat stance.

chilangos no son gente eso me queda claro

(((rocio boliver)))

Her parents must be so proud.

toilets

>we poo poo pee pee this meme into existence
Praise Kek and /r9k/.