KEK

reddit

Yeah, what's up?

i don't get it.

having his voice in my head
it's comforting

Norm is always right.

>peaceful muslims

Listen Norm, Donald Trump is more likely to blow us up with a nuclear bomb than ISIS.

>YOU WEREN'T NICE TO ME, SAY GOODBYE.

autism

dont' worry about it

>reddit
You know, only 5 years ago irrelevant Sup Forumsposting was in fact not spread all over this website like herpes. If anything, you're the one who came to this site in the last 2-3 years and adopted its "culture".

Norm is a national treasure
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

>Liberals actually believe this

Hillary was more dangerous.
"I AM CHALLENGED? BUT I MUST SHOW A WOMYN IS STRONK LIKE MAN I WILL SHOW THEM"

trump is chill compared to that shrieking cunt

Several hundred million Muslims believe that death is appropriate to those that insult Islam or Mohammed, but let's bend over backwards for the backwards religion.

dont like either candidate, but when did she literally say that line?

pol posting is a direct result of television, movies, and pop culture obsessing with trump. it's embarrassing you can't watch anything on tv or in the movies without constantly being barraged by "HE WONT' DIVIDE US N SHIT"

pol sucks but I fully support them in this endeavor
stfu celebs

>trump is chill
you only say that because of your bias
jesus christ just listen to him ramble like a madman with dementia every time he's at a podium
hillary's a massive bitch though and it's pretty rich seeing her blame everybody but herself for losing the election

Can you see how I only complain/report in and about threads like this whilst gleefully posting in other off-topic threads I do like??