Ultimate is dragging Scarlet Spider through the mud by making him a double agent working for Doctor Octopus. Albeit...

Ultimate is dragging Scarlet Spider through the mud by making him a double agent working for Doctor Octopus. Albeit, he's called Ben Reilly in the show, but kids are still going to see the costume and associate it with a traitor. If anything, it tarnishes both Ben and Kaine's legacies.

ign.com/articles/2016/06/12/ultimate-spider-man-voice-actor-talks-about-that-major-twist

>Ultimate Spider-Man did something stupid.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK!

See . I don't know why you thought they were going to do anything interesting this season, if at all, by this point, with this show.
Besides, you should already know by now that he's going to triple cross Octo, just because the good guy has to stay the good guy.

glad they're cancelling this shit.

Oh come on shitlords, of course Ultimate is retarded, but you'd think Sup Forums would show a little compassion for Kaine

Okay, one
>Ultimate Spiderman

Who fucking cares?

Two
>it tarnishes both Ben and Kaine's legacies.

Oh my god! Because there's literally nothing more important than the legacy of two D-list Spiderman characters, right? How will they ever fucking recover?

>Following this shit at all

I miss this Kaine though!

Watch as Kaine ends up regretting it and betrays Ock for Spidey due to the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

If you didn't give a shit, why'd you go in the thread?

where's Mayday

or the power of hatred against Ock.

They're not, Wacker confirmed it on his Tumblr

I knew they'd fuck it up somehow.

>Kaine acts morally Gray
> this is somehow a bad thing
Ffs

Don't care.

Getting a Hoodie Scarlet Spider-Man lego and a bridge to drop Gwen Stacy off of thanks to this shitshow.

They can do whatever they want. I'm content.

Good. Fuck Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly. i don't get the hard on for one of the characters from one of the worst Spider-Man stories ever.

Sup Forums used to love Kaine to bits
this thread is surprising.

but also thisKaine should be a neautral good or chaoitic good imo

Neutral and Chaotic good are still without ambiguity GOOD.

The show's not cancelled, it will "end".

This is him flat out being a villain, though.

>Ultimate is...
I don't care. Bad show is bad.

This.
Scarlet Spider 2.0 was a mistake.

Good God so this is it then.

could someone remove the letters and add Mayday + Sp//dr

>Oh my god! Because there's literally nothing more important than the legacy of two D-list Spiderman characters, right?

Yes.

Like he's never been that before.

Eh. It was kind of a given, considering he'd be the mole. You think they'd let the non-character that is Amadeus Cho be a turncoat?

It's also pretty obvious he'll save Pete at the last second, complete with a "I DIDN'T DO IT FOR YOU, I DID IT FOR AUNT MAY!" and then fuck off back to the sewers never to be seen again.

Anyway, good riddance to this. The only thing I feel bad about is Drake Bell not having a steady paycheck anymore.

Shut your whore mouth.

>Ben Reilly
>Kaine
>D-list Spiderman

Top kek, user. This bait gave me a good laugh.

Off getting raped by Dan Slott.

You are also probably some casual shitlord who thinks Superior Spider-Man is the best thing to happen to the character, too.

Ah, my childhood. Thanks user, that was a nice bit of nostalgia, before everything became shit, the majority of classic characters were killed and/or replaced, and the legacy and background characters became more interesting than the majority of main characters.

Just what I was wondering.

It's also the Cliffhanger of a two-parter

We both know that's not happening. I don't like it any more than you do

He was aiming for Peter's life in the originals before a change of heart after Grim Hunt

>Shut your whore mouth.
Don't get me wrong man, I loved the series. But it's obvious no one at marvel wants to use him to his full potential. I'd have rather had him stay in limbo as an edgy 90's brute than taunt us with what might have been.