Guys, this Spidey game was announced during Sony's E3 conference for the PS4

Guys, this Spidey game was announced during Sony's E3 conference for the PS4.

What type of Spider-Man is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBkGozRtDA
theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur late fag use the catalog

His eyes blink too

What a piece of shit looking game. Marvel wants their own arkham.

Inb4 evansposter

The shitty costume kind of Spider-Man

why wouldn't they want their own arkham?

That was Shattered Dimensions. This one looks like it's going back to that old-school open world Spider-Man 2 game.

I thought it looked a bit budget, but apparently its triple AAA but still early in dev

It's bad enough half this board is for movies, can video games not be the other half?

that is a nice little detail they added of being able to tell its a mask

>What type of Spider-Man is this?
Apparently an exclusive one.

Marvel's "Arkham" was the Amazing Spider-Man series, which tried and failed to emulate the freeflow combat, among being complete shit for other reasons (web-swinging is not one of them)

The hand parts shouldn't be black. Or white. They just shouldn't fucking exist

Are the guys with black masks Mr. Negative's Inner Demons?

yup

>failed
I didn't think so. It's been a while since I played ASM 2 but remember feeling the Arkham-esque spider-sense worked and looked really good

>Marvel wants their own arkham.
why is that bad
i really like the Arkham series, especially as a Bat Man game, if Marvel can get someone to do that with Spidey that isnt a movie game i say go for it

>wah don't copy what my company is doing! they did it first!!!

Good to see we'll probably be getting less iconic villains too

It's a Spider-Man game, there's no way it won't have like a dozen alternate outfits.
Personally I hope we get Ends of the Earth Spider-Armor.

Avengers Tower & Baxter Building better be in this game.

That costume is atrocious.

That spider logo looks like someone gave Spider-Man a bukkake and it stayed in the shape of spider.
Call me perverted, but I can't help but seeing that.

>Shattered Dimensions
Maybe stealth sections. Otherwise it was an old-school game like PS1 Spider-Man.
ASM games are more of Marvel's Arkham.

I'm just happy they got the emotive eyes in.

Spider-Man is a faggot.

Apparently this will not be based on the movies and Spider-man will be well into his career. That's actually something I'm hyped for
I mean, we get Mr. Negative

Just finished seeing the trailer. Game looks pretty awesome, and I hope that its better than that piece of shit ASM2 videogame.

As for the costume, I kinda dig it. Looks nice.

I expect/hope
>Classic
>Black Suit
>Iron Spider
>Spider-Armor
>Superior
>ANAD
>Raimi movies
>ASM movies
>MCU

>2099
>Scarlet Spider
>Kaine Scarlet Spider
>Miles Morales

>was expecting the guys who made inFamous
>get Ratchet and Clank makers instead

I'm not sure how to feel

Man, looks like the Fantastic Four aren't around right now.

I hate the costume. That's pretty much it.

that costume looks like pure sex

Bitch detected. Bitches love Spider-Man.

But now on to the pertinent questions. Is there a waifu dating mechanic?

Thats on ASM2 videogame. Piece of advice though, don't play that game, its horrendous.

I hope there's cameos from other Marvel characters.

>Black Cat
>Daredevil
>Punisher
>Captain America
>Human Torch
Apart from Black Cat they really had no reason to be in that.
>Venom asking for Cap's autograph
I approve.

Come on, it's bad, but it's not THAT bad.
SM3 was much fucking worse.
Spider-Man 3 is a nightmare of a game.

Are there any good spiderman trades? I'm looking on amazon and none of them look interesting

I'm just glad it's not another movie tie-in

None of them? Really?

Have you played it though? Have you palyed that fucking piece of shit though?

Spiderman blue maybe but that is only because I know the creative team's batman works.

Yeah, Spider-Man Blue is good. It's a retelling of Romita Sr. era stories, in particular MJ's introduction and Peter getting together with Gwen. Has a bunch of classic villains too. All told with the framing device of Spider-Man narrating on the anniversary of Gwen's death.

Which one?
ASM2 was bad but at least playable.
SM3 was a borderline unplayable QTEfest and a downgrade from SM2.

>PS4 exclusive
Hopefully this is just a Spider-Man thing and future Marvel games are for all consoles

But this isn't an AC reskin.

The white spider and hand bits are weird at first, until you realize it's a design choice made for gameplay reasons. It makes him and his extremities easier to pick out as he flips and dives and does crazy shit amongst the potential chaos the game will create.

It looks weird if you look at it purely as a design choice, but it makes perfect sense when you look at it through the lens of game design, and is actually really encouraging, because it suggests Spidey might go through some crazy shit over the course of the game

Yes and DC wants their own MCU.

>Companies out to make billions are emulating other successful companies who want to make billions

Arkham wasn't PS4 exclusive. It'll never be as successful.

I'm sure Sucker Punch is doing a Avengers PS4 exclusive.

>Dating mechanic
>Implying any player in their right mind would pick someone other than Felicia

>Sucker Punch
source

Why does this Spider-Man look more realistic than the one we got in CW?

Don't ever ask me that again, you hear me? Don't do that to me. Do you understand?

>WAAAAAH
>ON TOPIC DISCUSSION

Fuck off

He looks far worse

Spider-Man Blue is a fucking tearjerker

Because, user, CGI has become so high-res that it actually makes composited real-life actors look low-res in comparison, and an entirely CGI scene is internally consistent in terms of composition, making you think it is more 'realistic'.

GET HYPE

>there are people who still don't think there's any reason to own a PS4

I'd have to be pretty twenty to get super excited over videogames.

>Buying a console for a capeshhit game

>Because, user, CGI has become so high-res that it actually makes composited real-life actors look low-res in comparison, and an entirely CGI scene is internally consistent in terms of composition, making you think it is more 'realistic'.
Actually, the Civil War Spiderman in costume is 100% CGI. The same with Black Panther.

And that is relevant to my point how...?

>And that is relevant to my point how...?
Basically they are both CGI, and both had a fake background made of CGI, so there is no difference between the game and the film, both are internally consistent as both have CGI Spiderman AND CGI backgrounds.

Well you should still be allowed to date her.

>New costume
>Ben 10's VA
>Not shit graphics
>That takedown
>That part in the shop
>Inner demons
>You can see where the mask ends
WHAT A TIME
TO BE ALIVE

Insomniac Spider-man

>Felicia
She'll probably be too busy fucking DD to spend time with Spidey.

No Kraven's Last Hunt?

I remember Kraven being boring, why is that good?

>the Black Panther suit was 100% CGI

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBkGozRtDA

If you're going to get that wrong I don't think I'm going to trust your word for scene composition

Stupidest shit I've read on Sup Forums in a while, especially given literally EVERY beenox Spidey game stole from the Arkham series to various degrees, especially in Shattered Dimensions.

I am so glad Spidey is in the hands of a competent dev. Sony some how did it this year. They made me happy I own a PS4. This, God of War revamp, Days Gone and RE7, I am beyond hype.

I just looked at the Sup Forums thread and they're talking about comics. casuals disgust me

I'll literally be buying one because of this game.

>Not getting excited for a Spider-man game done by competent developers
It's like not getting hyped for MCU Spidey.

This

I'm still playing it now and then because of the okay web swinging. I think I own every Spidey game after SM2 and I revisit them regularly, regardless of how shit they are. If this one's good I'll get way too addicted.

>Sup Forums is talking about comics
>Sup Forums is talking about vidya
Is it opposite day or what?

>It's like not getting hyped for MCU Spidey.
I'd have to have been pretty twenty to be hyped for a comic book character appearing in a movie.

Kraven was so desperate to defeat Spider-Man, he broke his own rule and using a gun. Kraven "kill" Spidey and buried him, then Kraven became Spider-Man to prove that he can be a better Spider-Man.

Bruh sony was pretty bad this year

I have no fuking idea how anyone could be hype for another shitty RE or days gone, that game looked boring. Most interesting thing there was the CYBORG LA NOIRE they showed

That sounds stupid though.

>Inner demons
Please be Spectacular: The Game. PLEASE

>Post-apocalyptic Sons of Anarchy
>Boring

Not really, he bested Spidey in the best way possible.

Normal Sons of Anarchy is pretty fucking boring.

BORING as FUCK
>Sons of anarchy
Liked the show, have no desire to play it on a fucking ZOMBIE universe.

>If you're going to get that wrong I don't think I'm going to trust your word for scene composition
They had hired a stunt man, but the Black Panther ended up all CGI instead of the original plan. The Black Panther helmet had to be much larger than it was desired to fit on his head, so they had to put the CGI body in as a replacement in post. Yes, he was on set. But the final cut Black Panther, the one with the helmet on, is CGI.

It's good. It's about the execution.

I guess I'll have to check it out then.

I'm twenty.

They'll all be in...as paid DLC.

What's the appeal of zombieshit anyway?
Okay, Night of the Living Dead was a good movie, but not THAT good to have so much imitations.

as long as it is peter, im cool

>console exclusive

it'll die on its ass

Alien goo turns everything into nazi zombies.

>If you're going to get that wrong I don't think I'm going to trust your word for scene composition
theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview
>"Spider-Man, Giant-Man, and Black Panther are always one-hundred percent CG. Iron Man, War Machine, and then we’ve got Vision."