/v4/ + companions

Kandinsky edition
previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8r-XyqrD9U
vocaroo.com/i/s0uSVW3Ef9OZ
wprost.pl/524875/Polacy-wsrod-ochotnikow-walczacych-z-Panstwem-Islamskim)
desuarchive.org/int/search/tripcode/!!wEMtPAD3l9a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP Kandi

Hi pepik I was I got drunk and went out with "friends".
I hope your new years eve was as happy

>american uni
>projector breaks in room
>can't be replaced for 1.5 years due to lack of funding

Are unis this poorly funded in /v4/?

my uni is pretty nice

it's obviously because you're not paying enough tuition fees, goyim. Go take out another loan so your poor university can build a new football stadi- I mean buy projectors.

>there is a secret system of tunnels under the uni
>main building is 900 years old
>holes for the cannons on the walls are still present
>there is a functioning well and a prison
>a torture chamber too
>last restoration was 136 years ago

yeah, kinda

I gotta say this game is pretty spoopy

Should've drank your milk buddy

DELET

that sounds pretty cool actually

remember when Kandie told us he's got some unfinished business and he doesn't know whether he will be back

it was almost four years ago

Did you anons go to church today?

>Monday mass

>1 January
>Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
>holy day of obligation

RIP in pepperoni, Kandi

I sure as shit hope this place is Roman Catholic or else

yeah one of the largest scandal of last year was how government wanted to stole all EU funds for schools and science.

>church
No thanks

it is. it was built by polish immigrants

>tfw I once called Kandie a faggot and told him to fuck off
>he was actually distraught

nigga was too pure for this world

No
Gay

>church
Went to the local meczet
mashallah my friend

all good lads go to church

I'm a bad boy tho

>
good goys*

are you an actual Tatar? You better be because we never get any neat /v4/ minorities here.

I am a székely

bad boys need to be punished~

no you're not

No, unfortunately I'm not.

>

slovak go home

>a russian is mad at me for not being a filthy slavshit

I bet you think Eva Kerekesova is m*gyar as well

Who?

pls dont be this buttmad

>is buttmad and calls me buttmad
nice damage control for a non country

>bozgors at it again

>using gypsy words
wow pools have such a culture and language that is unique and not at all orkish

>literally posting gypsy memes that were rehased versions of ours
>román cigány not wearing pants
legit

it's called Bucuresti you freak

how does one avoid feeling depressed after the holidays?

tatar please go back

Project your hatred onto jews gypsies slavshits and other euroscum and murimutts
Our biggest fucking mistake

find something enticing to do

I myself took up origami as it's a cheap as fuck hobby and there's actually much to it to get into

also the almost divine satisfaction when you fold paper pockets just *right* jesus christ it's fucking orgasmic

I shall do both of these things at the same time, then

you don't, just embrace it

is he dead now?

>we wuz khans n sheet
the state of funny speaking slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=j8r-XyqrD9U

t.bh we don't know, just suspicion that he's now dead because he went for a job and never visited /v4/ since

disinfo

Then what happened

>posting a jewish psyops
the state of slavshits brainpower

:^)

>Guys everyones a slav magyars finns and germans and everyone even jesus was slav SLAV POWERRRRRRRR TIGERSSSSSS!!!!!

I meant that jobbik is in itself a jewish psyops you slavshit

I hate you all you uninteresting cocksucking shallow niggers. This thread is becoming worse by the day. A couple months ago you would find interesting content in these threads at least once a day, now it's like once in 2weeks. These days I usually just open the thread and scroll through it when it hits bump limit.
I don't understand how you can post the same fucking shit every single fucking thread and manage to enjoy it. Do you all fucking have alzheimers? Do you forget what you posted 2 hours ago for god's sake
I hate this russian-pole cancer faggot making these stupid threads and posting soviet soldiers with guns, I hate femanon and her stupidity, planeanon for being a fedora reddit mongler, animeposters, that anime hating underage magyar faggot who occasionally shits up the thread posting dumb shit in Hungarian, and those who feel the need to remind us that they are epic "normies" and describe how their gf looks like every day. And I hate everyone who gives attention to this fucking pile of filth.
I hope you all get fucked by elephants.

Kurva anyátok
tököm tele van ezzel a fonállal faszom az egészbe
ANIME
BASSZÁTOK MEG

>are hungarians white
no thankfully

ez már volt

and a egeszege bamboleo to you too my gypsy friend

>implying magyar is cigány
no Im not a slav again you retard

we dont know

>tfw not mentioned
thanks, Satan
you're a faggot for dissing Planeanon though, he's a nice lad

That's what I wrote
He said he had something to do with some people he used to know and then he never came back to the /v4/ threads and don't know if he's alive or not.

Thats a nice picture of a romanian/slav minority being butthurt about us

>He said he had something to do with some people he used to know and then he never came back to the /v4/ threads and don't know if he's alive or not.
no. He came back after that and said that everything is ok

>no. He came back after that and said that everything is ok
Sorry then, I didn't remember him coming back, I probably missed those threads

if a Slovak mercenary had been killed fighting ISIS or Cobra or the Galactic Empire or whoever it was he was fighting wouldn't it have been on the news there?

what is your endgame ?

vocaroo.com/i/s0uSVW3Ef9OZ

The establishment of the uralic khante and the murder of all non uralics/turanids

Not exactly
criminal activity is usually tried to be kept under the radar

Only fake mercenaries and what not are usually covered in the media or get popular such as this crap (wprost.pl/524875/Polacy-wsrod-ochotnikow-walczacych-z-Panstwem-Islamskim)

just checked the archive, last kandinsky's post was on december 15th 2016 so a bit more than a year ago although he used to show up ever now and then. this time he hasnt been seen in more than a year, he may be dead by now I guess

Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband. Experiments on several species failed to provide any evidence that offspring would inherit any character from their mother's previous mates. A similar phenomenon, whereby environmental (non-genetic) traits were passed, was later discovered in a species of fly.

yeah this. they will swept it under the rug immediately. like those afghan ex-soldiers doing shit in czechia, special protection because they helped US and Nato

link? I think I was posting here by then but I don't remember seeing it.

desuarchive.org/int/search/tripcode/!!wEMtPAD3l9a/

look through his tripcode

he posted his garden some months ago
so he is still here, but wo TC

damn, I wasn't in that thread
oh well

Hi friends

hopefully he went back to having a healthy lifestyle

hello, friend

Hey, that's my screencap!!!
Didn't know someone saved it

You have interesting people in your general.

>hangover as fuck
>spend whole day watching Noragami
>finish all episodes
>literally no secret unveiled at all
I am mildly upset

There was planned sequel to Republic Comamndo, Imperial Commando, god damn.

>tfw had a little bit too much to drink yesterday
>nothing too radical, felt perfectly fine yesterday, woke up with a slightly iffy feeling in my head after sleeping like 10 hours, not really like a headache, more like oversleeping fatigue/slight hangover kind of feeling
>got anxious and started obsessively looking up studies of the binge drinking effects on the brain, reading all these studies about rats having their brains shrink after a single instance of binge drinking, anxiety intensifies thousandfold
I fucking hate myself, lads. I rarely drink but something got onto me yesterday. Now I'm all anxious, what the fuck is wrong with me? Anyone else is a sperg like this?
I'm sorry for posting this everywhere, I'm a little bit autistic.

even S2? that one reveals a bit.

>tfw in 2012 star wars died and so did lucasarts and its games

Basically only thing revealed there is that Yato's dad is an evil jew pulling the strings. I mean, alltogether its 30 episodes about a god, and we still don't even know what he is god of.

I thought he was a god of war.

Well, i couldn't help myself and found out on wiki

Yato was born thanks to wishes of his dad, who used him as his personal slave and tool for killing people. Yato can't do anything about it though, since hid dad's faith in him is the only thing keeping him in existence.
So originally he was more like god of assassination.
otherwise, his official titles were God of Calamity, God of Depravity, God of War, God of Fortune (self-proclaimed), Delivery God

I like the EU