Confirmed, live action movie based on MTV's animated series 'Daria' and the kicker,"Daria" is Black

And of course people on here will complain even though she's hotter than Daria has any right to be

dat chick is hot af

Have you see the black panther trailer yet sister?

fuck...Daria got actually super hot...its going to be shit because its not going to be set on the late 90s thou.

I thought that was the point, Daria isn't hot. She's just a normal girl.

Wouldn't Daria being black like negate the entire premise.

>even though she's hotter than Daria has any right to be

Isnt that reason enough to complain?

what's with this hairstyle on young petite black women

and why does it make me harder than a diamond?

go eat a fat cock buzzfeed shillz

Well Daria was supposed to be ugly and disliked.

Curly hair is disgusting af.

This will be daria in name only

The only races that matter in the USA are blacks and whites. Blacks matter because whites with white guilt feel the need to prop up these poor, "marginialized" individuals through attempts to right the wrongs of their ancestry. That's why there's hardly a real push for Asians or Mexicans in Hollywood.

you fags this bait is years old.

Well thanks for that off-topic shit no one cares about that has nothing to do with Daria.

Never watched it when it came up, but boy I fukken loved me some Daria recently.

Not at all interested in a movie or anything, but I reckon Daria could be melanin-enhanced without me being pissed about it

i bet this is gonna be shit tho

that attitude could only be had by a woman of RICH melatonin

>Daria as an attractive black girl
How do you miss the point of a TV Series made for teenagers so badly?

Fuck off fag

Yep, it can't be Daria unless its a white girl with glasses.
quads checked

Kill all niggers for no reason and every reason

It's fake news you fucking retard.

Even if it wasn't though, it would be bad because the whole thing was satire of 90's white, suburban, middle class life.

>off topic
>blatant whinority pandering
>im a latino male and I can see this shit painfully clear
white folk really are the cuck race

t. ginger demon nig

Weird. Daria's whole demeanor, attitude, and intelligence is something I would never ascribe to a black female. I've yet to come across a black woman with enough self awareness to be a social cripple.

>attractive
LOL

it won't be hard casting a smug black cunt.

Quinn would make more sense as a black girl. Loud, obnoxious, only concerned with looks/social status, ditzy, and ends up becoming a single mother.

and that is awesome. i wish it turns out great.

are you fucking kidding me
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING THING HAVE TO BE NIGGERITIZED

first, awesome, Daria is great everyone should watch it. makes fun of stupid people none stop. second, the race thing is cool, as long as they dont change the voice. i dont want no ghetto ass daria. i need dat drawn out exasperated voice dripping with teenage world weary disdain for everything.

>this entire post

why are you even here?

Daria was Jewish how do people not see this?

Isn't this just Dear White People?