What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP2Zja_-Dss
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1VF9E-Uvw
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
nordlys.no/asylsokere/asylmottak/finland/finland-forbyr-asylsokere-a-sykle-over-grensa/s/5-34-335998).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man on Reindeer rape
Ore-mining
Communism

The Sami people are the largest native* minority
they get some autonomy, which is fine
they're not screaming for separation or anything
mostly just getting drunk, snow scooters and reindeer shit

* just to clarify, samis are not at all like native americans
they were not "here first" like the indians were
white Norwegians are descendants of mesolithic, and later neolithic and bronze age, peoples
the sami descends from people who came much later from russia

All I know is that I started my current game of CK2 in Kola and from there I have taken over. Your Suomi will never be as große as mine, faggot.

that's where santa lives

weird looking people herd reindeer, drink alcohol, wear pic related and ride snowscooters

>weird looking people
Sounds like time to make this a Sami thread. Post some pics. Preferably qt grills.

brotherly people

The area in that pic is actually fairly diverse and I haven't met a sami ever even though I live within it.

this desu

Not much, still 24 h day. Just watched Netflicks with gf. Browsing pol and shit posting while she is chatting with her sister.

Worshipping an ancient frog god

Is this guy considered a Sami or just a regular scandi?

We

Wuz

Mongorians

Could I have Sami blood? I am of Scandinavian descent, have incredibly pale skin, hair that's almost black, and high and prominent cheekbones.

- Crazy old drunks mining for gold.
- A few military bases

first post best post

4u

Holy shit just like our Indians here in America.

> BECAUSE (((NATIVE))) AMERICANS AREN'T NATIVE.

Complete BS map. In Norway that area is inhabited by 98% Germanics and 2% Sami.

Also... the Germanics are the original inhabitants, not the Sami (they came later from the east).

How do I acquire sami gf
Please don't tell me you take that Solutrean bullshit seriously

We mixed the shit out of them lol

Snow niggers.

some samis live there though they are a minority
youtube.com/watch?v=HP2Zja_-Dss

they're beautiful

Sami are fucking sub-human snow niggers
>M-MUH REINDEER
>M-MUH SAMETING

We should've genocided them when we had the chance.

The only thing they ever do is whine about how they need huge swaths of land for their stupid fucking reindeer.

Not much.
Just watched a movie and thinking about going out to get a late night snack

Lene Marlin (half sami)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1VF9E-Uvw

The entire area is dominated by Scandinavians, Finns and Russians. The Saami are a small minority everywhere, and practically non-existent in the southern part of Sapmi and Russia. At most you can see bilingual road signs and people that are 1/4th Saami.

This desu.

>actually lived inside that blue area, far north
>saw more Somalians then samis

There is some good evidence for it. The best evidence is the genetic markers found in Native Americans/First Nations/Salmon Niggers, and how it is distributed depending on where their ancestors lived.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
>Haplogroup X and R admixture vs. Siberian haplogroups
The first piece of genetic evidence is the distribution of Haplogroup X2a in North America, radiating out from precisely the region it would have landed in if it were a product of migrants from Europe.

>Haplogroup X2 distributions, Oppenheimer 2014
>Haplogroup R is interesting. One common retort is that this haplogroup is a product of post-1500 European admixture. The problem is that it is R-M173 that is most common among the “Native Americans”, not R1b. R1b is the variant most common in Spain, France and Britain, while R-M173 is more common in Ukraine, Belarus, Eastern Poland and Western Russia. So it seems unlikely to be a product of the Western European colonizers.

The injuns did after all exterminate the polynesians they encountered throughout the americas. Though the Argentinians get the distinct honour of finishing the job.

>bilingual road sign

Yes, you would need to go to the EXTREME far north in Norway to see that, literally the northernmost tip of Norway. I don't think foreigners realize this (they probably just googled some stupid irrelevant map).

sounds like wales

yes I do.

Well, Samis were the first to inhabit fart northern Scandinavia, because nobody else wants to fucking live there

Even if that's true, Sami are the indigenous people of Norway. Norwegians have no real homeland.

How do Somalis survive the harsh winters there? There are a lot of them in our state of Minnesota as well, also with brutal winter weather, and I have asked the same thing about them. I always thought the negroid was a cold blooded life form powered by light and heat.

Norwegians ARE the native people of Norway. The samis came later from the east.

Germanics came north as the ice retreated after the ice age and no one could live in that area before that.

>Norwegians have no real homeland

seriously now?

>there are native people who live on islands north of Russia and at the northern tip of the country
How horrifying.

Stay in their apartment and turn the heat on. Blow some fuses, leave some windows open because muh fresh air when its 40 below outside. Maybe they run hot tap water 24/7

Those are some BLEACHED fucking Samis lmao

It is the same in Sweden. The government literally doesn't recognize Swedes as natives.

>leave some windows open because muh fresh air when its 40 below outside
This is fucking crazy even to me and I'm a winter loving Anglo.

correct

I would laugh, but from my experience with turks i know that nothing is impossible with those kind of people. Hits too close to home, family.

Rain looks quite strange for sure, could definitely be part Finn/Sami, or just somewhat unlucky facial feature RNG

So who is native then according to "experts"

is that george lucas

Who even made that map of the Samis? I can understand there were Samis in the middle of Sweden, but NOT on the coast of Norway. The map is absolute GARBAGE

>Where is Europe’s last wilderness and home to Europe’s only indigenous people, the Sami?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Land beyond the wall.
Wildlings live there but they also say that something much more terrifying resides there as well.

>Europe’s only indigenous people, the Sami

Good trolling :) I get pissed off way to easily

Fortunately we know thanks to Sup Forums that we have thousands of virgins up there to guard the wall just like in the books.

Sapmi shouldnt be that far south. But to answer your question, fishing and whining.

What do they whine about? I wish I lived there. At least, I think I do.

>they happened to settle down in the northern tip of what is now modern Scandinavia where nobody else was retarded enough to go
>that makes them "indigenous" to all of Sweden

I hate this cuck fuck bullshit

Nothing wrong with being a virgin - it really boosts your libido and sex life

kek, fucking ultrakek

Mostly lack of gibsmedats or racist Swedes oppressing them

>pull random dead reindeer carcass out onto the train tracks
>"OH MY GOD YOU KILLED MY PRIME BREEDING BULL (heh) I'LL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS"
>"oh poor little Sami, here have some additional tax money"

We should make a subreddit called shitmarxistssay

kek wills it

NO
THE SAMIS DIDN'T COME UNTIL MUCH LATER
NORWEGIAN WERE HERE FIRST
THE ROCK ART OF ALTA WAS NOT MADE BY SAMIS
FUCKING HELL I HATE THIS NARRATIVE

We should spitrost ur mom desu

Was that the 5000 year old rock carvings that some kids just tried to "improve" and make more visible?

fucking kek

>Eagles took my reindeer, need more gibsmedat
>My ancestors are natives here, my reindeer should be allowed to grace in your garden
>What do you mean we have too many reindeers, malnourishment is natural.
Most samis live in southern Norway though, they are cool and consider themselves norwegians first and foremost.

This map also includes the historical locations of the people.
Just because you fucks bullied them away doesn't maen they weren't there.

My buddy is "sami" though he considers himself Norwegian and looks like a typical nordic but with slightly slanted eyes.

Brotier desu

STFU or we will fucking take you too!

Sounds like the faggots we have here who like to say they're part native even though it means literally nothing significant and only a special snowflake even cares.

But every historian agrees that when they went that far south norwegians had lived there for thousands of years.

>we will fucking take you too!
Fucking try it. Eesti is ours.

Nothing. Real saami-area in Russia is much smaller (village "Lovozero" and it's all).
My father lived there for several years, he worked there as a teacher. He told many marvelous stories. Perfect place.

It's ok santafinn, I think they want us to take them :)

That is something else burger, Norwegians were developed people and didn't genocide people who stood up for themselves.

And what the fuck even, if immigrating 5000 years ago doesn't give you a native status I don't know what.

Sami here: we have sex with relatives, herds reinders, drives snowscotters and killing reinders with scooters is our favorite sport
Feels good collecting government money

No. Finland can only take us. No one else

Finland: not much other than military training and northern-lights tourism.
Sweden: desu no idea, probably just where all the Swedish hillbillies reside.
Russia: wasteland other than Murmansk, which is a shithole in itself.
Norway: Trondheim in the south (they've got Norway's best uni), Lofoten in the middle (very popular tourist destination), Tromso (the Paris of the north), Nordkapp (the northmost point of continental Europe), Kirkenes to the east (keeping Somalis on bikes out, nordlys.no/asylsokere/asylmottak/finland/finland-forbyr-asylsokere-a-sykle-over-grensa/s/5-34-335998).

Oh, and then you got whining Samis everywhere.

The first people in Norway lived in Vestfold

There are 11,000 year old finds in Norway... so more than 5000 years :)

I knew it. Make Tonsberg The Capital Again.

>wasteland other than Murmansk, which is a shithole in itself.
lmao

We will take you both. We will all be brothers under the Norwegian crown.

That land belongs to us you filthy slav.
We will take back the lands that belonged to our forefathers. Get ready slav.

You're welcome to join us Eesti. We will make your country greater than ever before.

I was talking about Burgerland

Norwegian Sami reporting in. Ask me anything.
Pic related, it's a friend from kikebook

>to us
To whom?
To the ancient Finno-Ugric tribes, which now does not exist? And even whose names and culture we do not remember?
May be. Oh... they're fucking NOT EXIST
You are not they.
This is we founded our cities there, settlements, brought to there our culture, settled in this land.

wow nice.

I thought there aren't that many migrants in Sweden besides Stockholm, is there no place to run away from niggers in there?

wanna fuck that friend

Sounds like Samis whining about reindeer is a lot like our fishermen whining about their fishing quotas. I can't even decide which side I wanna listen to, the biologists or the fishermen

they look like pigs WTF I HATE NORDS NOW!
>mediterranean master race reporting in.

WE

You can't even write in english Ivan.

You brought nothing other than death and pillage. Funny how lots of your city names still have finno-ugric names, even your capital. "Moskva" is a name with finno-ugric roots, etc.

Those people are still very alive though, ever heard of the Komi Republic for example? (Currently a part of russia, a funny name for it though)

>mediterranean master race
this
Nords looks terrible.
Only on photos, photoshop + certain angle etc. In life - horrible.
And saami aren't nords.