>everyone cheers and gives a standing ovation
>scene when ash says "swallow this"
>people yelling and shaking the seats in a frenzy
what in the fuck america?

who is that and what movie is this from

yeah they should all be silent and dour while watching the comedy horror movie

Are you fucking serious

It's a funny movie, cheer up

do you have any reading comprehension? laughing at ash opening a door, then at ash walking in the room, then at ash looking at the walls in continuum from second to second is the most obnoxious thing you can do. reminds me of people where i am from, bumfuckistan

everyone point and laugh at this faggot

>went to see 30 year anniversarymidnight screening in coolidge corner

fucking why? you clearly just wanted to sit alone in your room watching the dvd

I uninronically thought that this the guy from Man vs Wild

Maybe they were high. I imagine ED2 would be awesome stoned

> everybody should watch kiƱo like this

kek

So you wouldn't give it 2 snaps up?

I think it is just nostalgia and hype. Half of the people would lose their shit and not notice because it is something they cherish so they are lost in the moment. The other half is probably plain obnoxious.

Sounds like you're just a sniveling little autist who can't have fun.

it's evil dead not citizen kane, cool it man
the movie is funny and it's a retrospective screening of a cult film, half the audience was probably drunk

they're also probably seeing it for the hundredth time so they're giggling in the context of things that haven't even happened yet

>Everyone should write a 10 page thesis on each scene that's funny analyzing and explain why it's funny, but if they so much as smirk I'll call them what they are to their face. Disgusting plebs!

>evil dead is so funny guys
>lets act like complete faggots just because it is a horror/comedy
>heh, you just can't have fun autist
just fuck off cunt

i am in general disgusted by the american way of expression of emotions, but this kind of behavior is perfectly fine in a special screening for a cult movie, as the people there are mostly there to celebrate their mutual interest in a cult movie and not necessarily the movie itself. it's an inherently social activity, not unlike a viewing of the rhpc, and should not be treated as a regular movie screening.

>Hey Linda, look at me, I'm a fucking nigger now! I'm possessed by the Negro-nomicon, baby!

I know it was made in like the 80's and those were different times but wasn't Ash doing the blackface gag still considered a bit racist and inappropriate back then? How did Raimi get away with it?

It's bruce Campbell in evil dead 2
Great film one of my faves

Die hard Evil Dead fans are pretty obnoxious but it still doesn't detract from how great the series is. (I'm an obnoxious Evil Dead fan btw)

hacksaw ridge

Niggers weren't classified as human yet so the film gets a pass.

I know you can't process the idea of comedy due to being a humorless autistic retard, so I don't know why I'm telling you this since it'll just go in one ear and out the other, but your cancerous post was fucking hilarious.

OP hir, I always sit where the most blacks are in "black" movie showings like Get Out, Creed, Barbershop 2, Straight Out of Compton. I love joining in the applause, the chitchating, and the yelling with blacks. It is always a hilarious experience. I don't mind people clapping and cheering in memorable scenes. What I mind is the tryhard "haha I am laughing at every frame because I have seen this shit 100 times. do you get it yet? man i love this movie"
The only part everyone was dead silent was when Bobby Joe gets caught by the tree vines. Then, guess what "LMAO he is crying out for his dead girlfriend BOBBY JOE look at the silly hillbilly fuck XD" I realize I sound like an asshole to some who act like this but get a clue bro. I know you like the movie, i love it too, i laugh at some scenes to, but for fucks sake get a clue!

>t. cancer cell that calls other posters cancerous when it just posts "u are an autistic retard. im laffin at you" with not even an image attached to anything

>the only thing worse than "haha I am laughing at every frame because I have seen this shit 100 times. do you get it" guy is "I am sitting with the niggers. Fuck that white bitch. Kill all the white people...am I cool yet guys? Do I have your approval....guys?" guy