How can I get a cute & pretty Brazilian or Japanese or East European gf?

how can I get a cute & pretty Brazilian or Japanese or East European gf?

East Europeans just want you to be rich. Vladivostok is nearby, so head there.
Why would you want a Brazilian gf?
Just learn some Japanese and head on to Japan, I can't imagine it would be hard for a Korean since you are basically the same people

>don’t be fat or autistic
That’s all there is to it. If you’re Asian though, you’d have much better luck with Asian women, white women don’t like asian guys in general (unless you have the money to buy a mail order ukrainian bride)

do you think it's quiet difficult for east asian men to approach white women?

*quite

It’s not impossible but it’s really difficult. You’d either have to have a lot of money and/or have a really good body and/or lower your standards.

However, there are always a decent amount of White women (and even black women) who are really into K-pop and like how the guys look in it, so that’s honestly your best bet. Not nearly as common as people into Japanese stuff but it exists.

thx for your sincere advice :)
I guess I'll have to make myself really fit

I have absolutely no interest or preference for all that K-pop stuff.

>going for wh*te women
don’t bother user. you have to compete against chads and tyrones.

Talk to them. Ignore the autism of the other people here telling you it is impossible.

Just like walk up to them and chat to them

You don’t have to like it, or even know anything about it, you just have to find girls that like it. The fact that you’re Korean in the first place is what will make those girls like you disproportionately.

hmmm...
that's interesting

honestly I don't get why western people would even listen to Kpop in the first place

>Brazilian or Japanese
Why not both?

that's even better ㅅ오ㅅ

I don’t listen to it but those K-pop turbosluts, jesus christ I NEED one

How do you plan on dating them? You can't have them shipped to you and South Korea isn't like America

Just say you like suicide squad

yeah, not very many foreigners here
I might study in Japan or other countries in the future

I don't think I can do it ㅇㅅㅇ
the movie was too much of a pile of shit

Oh I read that some universities there attract a decent number of foreigners
Maybe you could score some kpop aficionados

do you know Japanese?
If not, you can still go to college in Japan
I’m actually going to an English-language college in Japan in two months, and most of the students there are Korean, believe it or not.

I don't know a word of it, but I think I'll be able to learn it pretty fast
And yes, I know I don't really need japanese to be able to study in japan
my cousin(Korean-American) actually studies in japan and he had zero knowledge of japanese when he went there & all the lectures were in english

I've seen a couple of foreigners when I was walking around my campus.
But I didn't really get to know much about my uni since I'm resting after taking a semester

Yeah, I’ll be going there to a college in Kyoto soon too. Most of the foreign students will be Korean/Chinese, but there are a small amount of Americans like me and Europeans too (just based off of looking at my college’s demographics). And obviously plenty of Jap QT’s.