Mysterious Canadian region

Guys, what is this region called? Is there even a proper name for it?

[spoiler]Pretty sure it's not Kansas.

Saint François (Basin) is probably the closest thing.

Would look nicer if everything southeast of the st Lawrence was part of the USA.

Right bank Quebec seems descriptive enough

St. Lawrence Valley, but most people here would call it "Rive-Sud" as in "South Shore of Montreal". It encompasses multiple regions like Montérégie or Estrie. Its part of the Windsor-Quebec City corridor which encompasses the majority of the Canadian population.

Nah it would look better if New England were part of Québec

Would look nicer if Alaska was a part of Canada.

>implying we want anymore Angl*s

OP daily reminder that this region (along with the northern shore of St Lawrence river) is the Bastion of pure Celto-Germanic French heritage in North America. We are NOT contaminated by the A*glo's degeneracy and we do not have 6 billion chinks and pakis like the rest of Canada or Montr*al.

I feel like an idiot, for some reason all this time I thought Maine was mostly surrounded by ocean and didn't realize it only had one shore and was landlocked by Canada on the other sides

lol

Take it.

Still ranks 4th in coastline after Alaska, Florida, and Louisiana.

that was easy

can we have New Amsterdam back?

>Pretty sure it's not Kansas.
As a Kansan, I can assure you that you did not post Kansas.

I live inside this circle. I feel cut off from my rightful Canadian neighbors to tge west by the abomination that is America. This should not be allowed to continue.

>implying we want anymore Angl*s
We are a proud 3% irish and 1/104 german. NOT *nglo

but you have Nova Scotia and PEI near by so its still near others parts of Canada

Yes, but I shouldn't have to enter another country or add hours onto my trip to visit Montréal or Québec City. Just cut off northern Maine. You people aren't using it and the 150 people who live there are all French speaking descendants of Québecois and Acadiens anyway.

or we should annex you guys so its no longer a problem

Civilized countries tend to have agreements that facilitate easy cross-border travel.

>American education