HILLARY + ISIS #5: THE PIECES ARE FALLING TOGETHR

TLDR: Hillary Clinton used to be director of the global industrial giant LaFarge. It was recently found out that LaFarge has been paying ISIS to operate in their ill-gotten territory AND recently donated 100k to the Clinton Foundation. This isn’t isolated, connections to HSBC implicate Clinton, Comey, and Lynch of money laundering for terrorists. This could go as deep as gun running in Benghazi prior to the Embassy invasion.

PAST THREADS:

>Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>IN THE NEWS:
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/
yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

>Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
>Clinton, Comey, Lynch All Guilty of Concealing Money Laundering for Terrorists and the Cartels Says Senior VP at HSBC Bank

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/
>NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!

investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

>Thanks user!
____________________________________________________________________________________

SHE CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
FORCE THIS INTO THE METANARRATIVE. NORMIES MUST BE AWOKEN
DON'T LET THEM SLIDE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

charlesortel.com/
theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/11/families-of-americans-killed-by-mexican-cartels-sue-hsbc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946899/Clinton-foundation-received-81million-donations-scandal-hit-HSBC-Swiss-bank.html
therightscoop.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-to-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

FAQ:
>Is this a smoking gun?
NO. We need to keep digging. This establishes that the CF is being funded by a company that also funds ISIS. Despite the fact that Clinton used to be the DIRECTOR of this company (LaFarge), her time was before ISIS. We do not yet have evidence that she knew anything about LaFarge’s connections to ISIS. Right now the most we can prove is that she is a buffoon that doesn’t vet her donators.

>How can she keep getting away with this?
As stated in Q1, she is a slippery snake. We have no smoking gun yet that will absolutely convict her in a court of law. At most she could be convicted of CHARITY FRAUD for running a charity with shitty records. See Charles Ortel for more on that. charlesortel.com/

>Does a smoking gun exist?
PROBABLY. Wikileaks claims to have it, but have not released it (for reasons unknown to us). WIKILEAKS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.

This needs to be spread all over the social media

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE, DON'T LET THE SHILLS WIN

you guys are gonna want to dig a bit deeper into the HSBC Bank story and independently verify Cruz's (not Ted) comments. IWB is not a legitimate source unfortunately

Big time sliding in effect. Never seen anything this bad.

So, the obvious question is: why hasn't the US drone striked these terrorist-owned refineries/assets?

B-but

POL TRUMP BTFO

Same reason they haven't nuked the middle east yet, saudi arabia oil muh nigga.

dafuq you even trying to talk about

>WIKILEAKS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.
too lazy lol

also i'm venezuelan spoiler lmao

I wonder?

Which candiate wants to either destroy their oil, or take it? oh yeah, the RAYCISS

because the USA/ISRAEL//CIA/MOSSAD has been funding ISIS from day 1 and its so obvious that even bluepilled normalfags will tell you that?

How long do you think this will take to be big news on sites like Jewbook?

Bump

>WIKILEAKS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.

Calm yourself. It's called an October Surprise for a reason, user. Timing is everything.

I'm going to say tomorrow.

This. It would be gold but the source is tinfoil tier.

I will go to sleep soon, please spread this, and make Highlights of it for tomorrow
Kek wills it, Trump shall win

TURBOBUMP!

The shilling on here is fucking INSANE

I've just seen 4 threads posted by the same Norwegian poster within 5 minutes

Looks like we're onto something

the levels of reach around with this crew would make ron jeremy blush

Sup Forums is finished.

How the fuck can this be slid?

Hillary
U.S. Drone Strike
Syria
@secret foreign intel bases
Clinton Foundation

Shills are trying to slide this thread.

Just as easily as everything else? Trump will say something to anger people and they'll talk about it for three weeks.

GOYIM!

THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

I fucking hate jews so fucking much....

FYI I CANT BAKE NEXT BREAD. GOTTA RUN TO WALMART FOR TENDIES AND PIZZA ROLLS. SOMEONE VOLUNTEER AND DO THE NEXT ONE. MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THE STICKY WITH INFO FROM THIS THREAD.

Please report all slide threads

don't let them slide this

get this information out there

lying, disgusting, underhanded jews with their dirty tricks

BUMPIN

WHY is it so hard to take her down? Because the MSM is bought and paid. Google & Twitter censor. The average voter in this country is uneducated and ignorant. But YOU will do it. By October, she's going to have 2 black eyes, a broken nose and missing teeth thanks to all of you here. Thank you.

with their disgusting hooked noses, tiny manlet stature, and grubby scheming schlomo hands always trying to grab for shekels

Holy shit. That bank, HSBC that Comey is now employed at, is crooked as hell.

>In 2012 a US Senate report described the bank as having a “pervasively polluted” culture that saw it allow drug kingpins, rogue nations and terrorists to move hundreds of millions of dollars around the financial system. US prosecutors said that deposits at Mexican branches were so frequent that drug traffickers used boxes that were designed to fit perfectly through the teller windows. HSBC apologised, pledged to reform its procedures and paid a $1.9bn settlement to US authorities.

theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/11/families-of-americans-killed-by-mexican-cartels-sue-hsbc

Bump

We need to make these threads as popular as the Trump General threads.

Then, we can get some good memes flowing and establish a firm footing on which to work from. Many of the Trump memes came from Trump General threads, and now some of them are normie-tier shit.

Think if we can do that with these threads.

Reagan and the iran contra scandal didn't take him down, this wont either. Its over guys

Fellow brit bongs

Could you imagine if something like this happened in our country?

They would drop out instantly.

PUT THE FUCKING FUEL ONTO THE FIRE AND BUMP THIS SHIT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

I've been shilling FOR this thread in shill threads.

How long until I get banned? Kek shill threads are allowed but linking this isn't

nice

youre wrong. this is multiple and multiple after multiple scandal. you really think people are going to vote for hillary while her enemies are consistently delivering? do you think they WONT release their BEST for ACTUAL VOTE DAY!? GET READY! HOLD ONTO UR BUTTS GENTLEMEN! WE HAVENT EVEN DUG INTO THE PEDO ISLAND STUFF YET!

Bump for justice

>30 people posting in this thread

I'm getting triggered by these fucking shills on the website.

Seriously.

bump

>tfw shills were anihilated
You can't stop it fags, NO CHANCE IN HELL THATS WHAT YOU'VE GOT
UP AGAINST A MACHINE TOO STRONG

>implying they haven't bought/blackmailed the vote counting machine company

Bump

#LockHerUp

bump.

Ok if she gets away with this too, then that will be the last straw- my friends.

fuck off shills

bump

swim true pooch

Bump

Found a solid connection between the bank Comey got hired at and the Clinton foundation.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946899/Clinton-foundation-received-81million-donations-scandal-hit-HSBC-Swiss-bank.html

bump, MODS STICKY THIS, IT'S GONE PAST 4 THREADS.

The news media likes to point out that the DNC hack was, more than likely, initiated by Russia.

What happens if Russia releases information after Hillary Clinton is sworn in that links her to something illegal?

I asked my brother this, and he said she wouldn't get impeached and it would be swiped under the rug.

Just look at my id, my digits and the K's in the id here
KEK wills it

Hey Bigots,
My name is Hillary, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass leaked emails. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any power? I mean, I guess it’s fun investigating people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to frog cartoons on hate sites.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much legally not liable. I was Secretary of State and a US Senator. What politics do you do, other than “point out that public degenerates are listed as Jewish on Wikipedia”? I also get straight bribes, and have super rich donors (they just donated to me; Shit was SO cash). You are all privileged white males who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitc-I mean assistant

www.infamy.org

Bump for epic memes on this to let the normies know what's up an in hopes it gets reported on relatively quickly. HRC is one of the most shady politicians ever. Also I'm super disappointed that we can't even trust the FBI anymore. Who's going to back this if they're corrupt too?

>Only 39 people posting in thread

Shills are out in full force.

>Works for Lafarge

What should I do?

But we have more than enough of our own oil. We don't even buy from the Middle East

Bump for justice

Was the sad muslim dad being a member of the muslim brotherhood legit too?

This is insane.

reporting in to combat sliding

mix pure sodium into the dry concrete mix then run like hell

Good luck fighting moloh, burgers
you will need it

>Benghazi

Guys PAY ATTENTION

The "NEW EMAIL" is NOT NEW - it's from a story posted Dec 2015. It was new back then, but this story is being recycled so it is not new now (well, since it didn't hit MSM, I guess it's new to most, but you get my point).

LOOK

DECEMBER 8, 2015

therightscoop.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-to-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

It can be used, of course, but be careful to cite original source. We can't fuck this up with misinformation.

More of these type things please. I need to expand my folder.

This is devastating.

Shills must be terrified.

>Id 44
>repeating digits 44
Checked

GET IN HERE NOW!

ALL OF POL GET IN HERE NOW

WHATTHAFUCK!!!?!!

what do we do about this guys? How do we make sure this is heard around the country ?

EXPECT A MAJOR MUSLIM ATTACK IN SOME EUROBONG COUNTRY

THEY'RE GONNA WANT TO BURY THIS

Bump

sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Bamp

remember to report all shill threads

if you report them for illegal content they get deleted faster

exactly how will they slide this in the real world