Reminder that a women will drop you in a heartbeat if she can do better

>reminder that a women will drop you in a heartbeat if she can do better

she always could've done better, Riley was lucky she stuck with him that long

Women don't even look at me

She getting that Ray Wise dick now.

MEW is into her 30s and childless now anyway so she's going to be a miserable hag soon enough

>that happy look on her face
>the guy looks like he's gonna kill himself
very tragic

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I just checked his insta. Why do you think he deleted that photo?

this
couple years from now bbcs wont even look at her so she's got a few last moment when bbcs are still on the menu.
who knows, in five years they'll get back together, he certainly looks like that kind of a bloke

Holy shit, I honestly just feel so bad for that dude. He had a perfect fucking angel and got cucked so fucking hard in public, jesus christ.

Why doesn't she have kids yet?

Why is he wearing a blouse?

a sacrifice for her career

So? Why wouldn't you do the same. Who the fuck would stick to a mediocre partner if you can get a great one?

>marry young
>doesnt work out
>too immature to work your problems out

whoa...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Faggot ass white bois lose again.
That bitch gettin PIPED and you jerking off to cartoons like some fucking homo.
White people smhfam

You can always "do better" you dumbfuck. Good luck having a lastin relationship with that attitude.

So make sure she can't. ;)

I would drop a woman in a heartbeat if I could do better

>That bitch gettin PIPED and you jerking off to cartoons like some fucking homo.
Better than stealing tvs, Jamal

Not if i drop that bitch first.

(OP)
>hahaha she is dumping me
>better eternalise this moment
>lets take a selfie so it will last longer

Do you think they had one final fuck

They knew it was their last and MEW looking into his eyes the whole time and they climaxed together

>Do you think they had one final fuck
Yes she was fucking the asian while this guy watched.

>2 years relationship with a fantastic partner where both of you love spending every single day with each other
>50 years relationship with a mediocre one where both of you stick to it for the sake of it lasting and tolerate each other
Decisions, decisions.

what happened someone catch me up

mew, one of the most overrated waifus in Sup Forums history, publicly dumped her husband to signal she is ready to receive all types of new penises

they decided it's time they both start seeing other men

That internal scream and denial is all over that face.
"No, this isn't happening. This isn't happening."

Saddest part is that he got cucked into taking that selfie.

>Sup Forums worships mew
>if that numale got Mew so can I
>Mew dumps the guy for an asian
>Mew is no longer Sup Forums waifu

>dumps the guy for an asian
any links?

>3dpd

Because searching the archives is hard

>flavor of the month actresses

damn i can kinda see why tho. the guy on the right exudes a father-like manliness while the faggot on the left wears warby-parker glasses

Who is it?

>in five years they'll get back together
Are you joking? When was the last time that happened? Women never go back.

Imagine being Riley and knowing that she cares more about that guy she just met than you, and that he's dicking her every night

I would take a selfie at that precise moment.

reminder betas will always be proud to entertain a woman

RICED

>victims

lmao

Man they're always so fucking hot. Never less than a 7/10.

How come people even compare this to grandpa molesting the niece. This is a civic service, not abuse.

Why do people roleplay as niggers online?

>one of the most overrated waifus
Brother they're all overrated, the concept for a celebrity waifus is straight up sick obsession.

The best ones are the ones that become amazing memes. So yeah Chloe Grace Moretz is the best Waifu.

>itt overrated waifu's

kek
he even fucked his pic like they fuck blu rays with cropping and filters

why do anonymous people pretend to be racist online?

The dude on the right has never, NEVER said to Mew "I love you"

you've got it backwards, they're pretending not to be racist IRL

Kek he fucking deleted the post

Lol what career? She's been in a couple of low budget indie films, shes almost 30 and will phase out pretty soon

>almost 30

Yeah that film 10 Cloverfield Lane, only a few people saw it. Very select viewings.

i think he fucks her good and then suits up and leaves her in bed while he goes to negotiate business, and that sight of him adjusting his tie and looking powerful while she lays naked in bed smelling like sex is what turns her on the most. it makes her feel dirty and womanly
the guy on the left looks like the type of fag who cooks wearing an apron and thats why she left him

The only girl I've ever had want to get back with me, was the first where I had the balls to dump her first. I also told her I hated her, and never spoke to her again until she tried to re-establish contact. So that's how you get a woman to want you back...but if you get to that point, you won't want her anyway, so it's moot.

Awww fuck that's some brutal cucking.
I'd feel sorry for the guy if he didn't look like such a faggot.

An apron that says "Kiss the Cuck" no less.