Walt Disney

Was he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0
youtu.be/qZ9dYiTemJ4
youtu.be/pSNMvxVNJXA
rense.com/general91/walt.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, contrary to popular belief, he was not an anti-Semite. Or...
Simply put: Jews hated him, not the other way around. Which by the modern definition of anti-Semitism, he would be an anti-Semite.

He wasn't anti-semetic and he would burn Disney to the ground if were alive to see the pedo bullshit they put out today.

He helped the FBI create the first "Stranger danger" psa cartoons to warn about pedos. And he outed several communists in the early days of the red scare (Mccarthy was right btw).

If me and my fiancé wanted a Disney wedding, would that be degenerate?

who made the daffy dick/speedy gonzales/porky pig toons? those were redpilled af iirc

I've never watched much Looney Toons. Is it as red pilled as Johnny Bravo?

Those were Warner Bros, who were Polish Jews who escaped after Imperial Russia annexed part of Poland.

Don't know if "redpilled" or just part of a glorious time when racial stereotypes were fun and people didn't piss themselves

Maybe Goofy but not degenerate.

you're probably right but still, daffy was a nigger, gonzales was a spic crossing borders, bugs was a homo and there were more

>Is it as red pilled as Johnny Bravo?
>implying anything can even come close

Essentially, Disney targets an adult audience's real tendency to revel in childhood fantasy, in order to convince them that the adult world is "more imaginary" than the world that they spend their lives in attempting to conceal it.

escaped soviet jews are pretty redpilled. gennedy tartovsky or whatever was a russian jew who made samurai jack, probably the most redpilled cartoon around

There is a reason Walt Disney is the self proclaimed hero of so many a jew. MKultra is also a fan.

He was Irish filth.

based

>people actually getting offended by this

In what way was Johnny bravo redpilled? Am I getting memed on?

If you need this much wordage to say something simple then it isn't worth even uttering

You can lift all you want, but if you are a manlet, bitches will ignore you.

Not bad Bantz leaf. You're alright.

He pretty much destroyed this country by shitting in its children's brains

>in order to convince them that the ^adult^ world
I meant to say "childish world".

In other words, it can easily be said that the Disney atmosphere sells you the reality that the core of your being is still very childish in a format that gives you plausible deniability about it.

Yes, Walt Disney is unplugged from the system.

>hero of the Jews
>gets called anti-semetic constantly

Which is it?

Walt Disney invented the copyright.
That ain't much of red-pill if you ask me.
He was a creative son of a bitch nonetheless, just greedy much. There are some infographics around illustrating where it all went degenerating - not in his time thou.

He wasn't a manlet though he just had short legs

It's translated from French.

The problem is that the argument he is making carries so little meaning without the work of building the contextual model which lets you flip it upside down.

t. manlet

Oh.

You retards have no concept of time, do you.

Yes, everything Disney has done for the last 30+ years ia degenerate. But Walt was actually a cool dude.

The animations made under Walt's control were art, not just cartoons. He wanted hyper realism while the other studios were creating cheap, lazy bullshit.

He treated his employees like family, unless you crossed him then you were dead to him. When communist infiltrators took over several guilds in Hollywood, he exposed them.

Even in the original, it's long winded to mask a lack of substance.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0

Disney was based af

Try addressing the argument itself instead of the author's verbiage.

Do so in the simplest way possible.

He was a total anti-semite what are you talking about?

Bugs was a homo?
Fuck off, I'm not buying your clothes pegs or spells.

He was based but after his death WD pictures began to pushing anti-white propaganda (guess who own WDP now >x)

>Walt Disney was the ultimate boss that took care of the company, in both meanings of the word
>People got greedy and back stabbed Walt with Union drivel
>Walt would never really trust his employees ever again
I read that Walt hated degeneracy and one animator that drew balls or pubic hair on Mickey Mouse was fired, even though it was an internal gag drawing.

lmao what are you fat white trash or something?

that's right, think of the way he moves, plus the carrot, the hole, his enemy being the jewish pig, plus his friendship with nigger daffy

Stop watching Family Guy.

He was anti-communist. When you look back on history and see who spread communism in the US, you can see why they vilify him.

Would you watch children's cartoons for a living? Would you *make* them? Something was wrong with this guy in his mind. Real men read novels and study history while this guy makes cartoon animals talk to each other. Something really off about him.

>I read that Walt hated degeneracy and one animator that drew balls or pubic hair on Mickey Mouse was fired, even though it was an internal gag drawing.
Because Mickey Mouse is an innocent character. I'm an atheist, and I need only refer you to Genesis.

Imagining Mickey with a penis kinda ruins the effect, right? That's because being reminded that you're basically an animal wearing clothes is offensive to your idealistic narration of reality.

Wow he was even more hardcore than I thought

He created Disneyland because all the public attractions like fairs and carnivals were unsafe and dirty places filled with criminals and drunks.

He was later attacked for making it "too clean" and "mediocre" as the commie-hippy types were just beginning their undermining of classic American values.

>Try addressing the argument itself instead of the author's verbiage.
It isn't an argument, it's series of easy cliches topped off with just enough of the usual slick verbiage of recent philosophy to seem original.
>Do so in the simplest way possible.
This is cheap and you know it. He has had months to write that little book of his, I'm writing this in the space of two or three minutes.

>Something really off about him.
Read the thread.

Particularly, He sells people their naive idealistic fantasies, because reality sucks.

jews created communism
jews made communism a real thing
jews are communist

>Outed communists during the 1950s
>Made a movie revolving entirely around rejecting the Jew and city degeneracy (Pinocchio)
>Made a movie that is the ultimate anti-trans, anti-equality redpill (The Lion King - The smart lions should rule over the lesser animals, subverting this natural order leads to disaster, and you should always remember who you are and where you came from)
>Beauty and the Beast (redpilled about Chads)
>Made a movie against Communism and the destruction of the Russian Tsarist family (Anastasia)
I approve of him.

>It isn't an argument, it's series of easy cliches topped off with just enough of the usual slick verbiage of recent philosophy to seem original.
That's true. Steiner made the same observations.
People still don't acknowledge them.

How many different times and ways do you need to be told that you're full of shit before you stop lying?

>Anastasia
>Disney
goddamnit

Yes but the general public doesn't know that. He probably didn't either. But by posthumously identifying him as anti-semetic negates any other impacts he had.

Anastasia is bluth, but bluth was trained by the disney machine, so I'll allow it. Disney hated unions, as any hard working owner would naturally. Jews were in the unions and so it made it seem like he hated jews. He also loved south america, he even thought about moving everything down there so that he wouldn't have to deal with unions. Lots of nazis had some of the same ideas, so I think thats how the whole disney nazi antisemite thing came about.

No user, copyright laws were invented after the printer and Guthenberg's bible came out. However, his company did push for the extension of profit carried by said laws, and will likely continue to do so as Mickey Mouse will soon be in the public domain (if he isn't already).

>How many different times and ways do you need to be told that you're full of shit before you stop lying?
nigger, what?

"Reality"
vs.
reality.

He had nothing to do with anything after 1966...he was dead.

And The Lion King is not redpilled. Scar and the hyenas are depicted as literal Nazis, complete with goose-stepping silhouettes durring "Be prepared."

He is identified as anti-semitic, because he was anti-communist, because communists=jews. Not that hard to understand

kek, how does that pic relate to his philosophy? Did you name the file as a joke, or is there a deeper meaning?

Yeah this especially.

I wish he lived longer to make that Disney City I read about. An entire city like Disney World without drugs, drunks and ill behaviour with streamlined underground transportation and organized city blocks where people could live and work without crime.

>how does that pic relate to his philosophy?
Are you sure you understood his philosophy?

Did it start out by undermining your religious sensibilities and leave you on the defensive?

>66
>1966
Disney is here

I guess you are right, that wasn't Disney, my bad. The rest still stand though.

Just look at this:
youtu.be/qZ9dYiTemJ4
youtu.be/pSNMvxVNJXA

lol
It's obvious that it relates in that the man is "playing a role" and acting out a certain fantasy. But is there a deeper meaning?

He was one of the last holdouts who refused to create degenerate shit when Jewish Marxists took over movies and TV. A bunch of jews wrote books accusing him of being anti-Semitic.

Then he died and Disney became the most degenerate shit on kids television.

I know he was based don't worry about that

This

>redpilled
>ruined a perfectly good southern state by building a monstrosity and now northen faggots invade year round to go to his shitty theme park

The Lion King is redpilled as fuck.
It's all about following the natural order, respecting authority, not letting low-IQ lesser beasts take over.

The hyenas destroy the entire Pridelands because they reproduce so fast that they eat all the game. Scar looks like a literal jew rousing up the hyenas. (niggers)

As for the goosestepping I've always saw it as an allegory for communism. They did military marches and saluted like that too, not just the Nazis.

>But is there a deeper meaning?
Yes.
Clothes themselves are the denial of a harsh and unforgiving reality.
A man wearing women's clothes is only taking this denial one more step forward.

Kek. I do comsume a metric ton of coffee and cigarettes every day.

Dude, it could barely be more obvious. The hyenas even speak in ebonics.

>Anti nazi cartoons
>Redpilled

But really, what is it that is so disturbing about the image of a man wearing women's clothing, and why is it more disturbing than seeing him run around naked?

I'm pretty sure I've illustrated this pessimistic picture throughout the thread.

>Clothes themselves are the denial of a harsh and unforgiving reality.
Famalam, how can you buy this shit? You realize this sounds like the most typical sort of French bullshit?

Disney wedding doesn't mean ball caps and cotton candy on splash mountain you ignoramus. There are wedding venues at all of the Disney hotels and resorts. The weddings look like regular ass weddings but with the Disney price tag.

>Clothes themselves are the denial of a harsh and unforgiving reality.
quite the contrary. they are an acknowledgement of that reality. it can be fucking cold with no clothes.

I don't see the problem.

Underrated

If we wear clothes to stay warm, why is it illegal not to wear clothes?

This probably sounds like I'm trying to push a nudist agenda, but my views are much wider in scope than that.

Fuggit, nevermind...

>But really, what is it that is so disturbing about the image of a man wearing women's clothing, and why is it more disturbing than seeing him run around naked?
It isn't very disturbing at all. My first feeling on seeing that picture was amusement at a man who seems to be acting out a sexual fetish. It would be much worse if he were naked, at least in public
The problem is that they are always saying the extremely obvious or the extremely ridiculous.

>extremely obvious
I don't think there is enough attention paid to the obvious.

True. But don't these French thinkers seem to be a little over the top?

There is more attention paid to the hidden, which is actually just the obvious.

I don't think so.

I think they make a good point about how many things, but in regard to this board, political stuff revolves around a line drawn in the sand and a bunch of yelling and screaming about things which ultimately don't matter, but if we didn't pretend that they mattered then we would be forced to acknowledge that nothing does.

You deserve to be beaten with sticks for being such a nonsense lil fuckboy who would be taken in by this shit sophism.

lel.

do you seriously buy into Baudrillard's shit? Explain to me why politics don't really matter?

Read.

rense.com/general91/walt.htm

Tell your wife to get more original ideas.

Think of it this way.

The Disney system, aka the parks, jobs, homes, news and entertainment, etc would be the capitalist paradise if they had traditional conservative values.

Jews took that shit over because it was a threat.

Were gay issues or opposition to gays important 50 years ago?
Why are they important now?

Why is there so much attention paid to this shit?

IMO, All the pre-WWII disney films are his greatest.

Look at these backgrounds, holy shit

glass painted frames

1. Yes.

1. Due to evolutionary psychology and human biology, the family is the most basic and essential building block of human societies. Most people derive significant satisfaction from being alive, and being alive and satisfied is easier in healthy societies. Homosexuality undermines the family structure by seeking to supplant the family's natural composition and by normalizing behaviors and lifestyles that emerge from psychological trauma and impede males and females from pursuing and cultivating those traits which are necessary for them to be functional members of the family unit.

3. Refer to 2.

Care to use a different example? I'm trynna play by your rules here, not even gonna bring up God.

obviously you white trash retarded fuck

metal snowflakes on electric tracks superimposed