IT'S OVER

CLINTON WITH A 9 POINT LEAD

CLINTON DESTROYING TRUMP IN MUCH NEEDED PA

TRUMP IS FUCKING F I N I S H E D

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/all-lives-matter-gets-texas-student-suspended-sent-to-diversity-workshop/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>record
>correcting

why are americans so obsessed with polls?
3 months left, who cares about a shitty poll.
trump is 10% ahead? who gives a shit
hillary is 10% ahead? who gives a shit

DAMAGE
FUCKING
CONTROL
TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHA Sup Forums FOREVER BTFO

Trump is such a bad idea.

>trump is literally about to lose georgia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

harambe

GET IN HERE

>

>CNN
Oy vey.

REMINDER
>newest GE polls have hillary ahead by a little bit
>surveys admit they gather a large portion of people from blue as fuck states that will never go red
>have more democrats than republicans anyways
fuck polls

Only wiki leaks can save him now.

>DAMAGE
>FUCKING
>CONTROL
>BREXITFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHA Sup Forums FOREVER BTFO

i hope your islamic country kills you

>CNN
>Clinton News Network

>CNN
>trust

>CNN
>Clinton News Network

Hi, shill. How much they pay you?

you had no problem with CNN's polls last week when they showed him leading hillary with his post-RNC bump

trump fags are LITERALLY on suicide watch. can't wait for november 8th.

No france. You are the one who will forever be BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Same polling that guaranteed GA would have a Dem governor and at least one Dem US Senator in 2014
>In both cases, Republicans won handily

Georgia going blue is a meme. There isn't a single Democrat in a statewide office in GA. Not even one. All such are held by Republicans.

Can you honestly answer what will you do after Trump becomes POTUS?
I will troll and mock so hard those people who supported Clinton... basically they won't get a job in my company. Faggots.

Yeah, I can't wait for Nov 8th too.

I bet all shills will disappear mysterious the moment Trump become POTUS.

cant wait for hillary to win even though she's gonna prob start another cold war. imma make 500$. easy fucking money

the west will probably crumble too but ill be old when it happens. fuck you millenials scum at least no one called u rayciss right?

nah its over media has been running against trump non fucking stop for a year. People just hate him to an irrational level they probably would still vote hillary even if she shot somebody

They changed methodology. Or you stupid enough to miss that?

dont need PA

need Ohio, Florida, Nevada, and Iowa to tie it

Oregon might go red too

It'd be damage control if this wasn't the sixteenth million time morons like you had said that he was finished.

And yet again, behind every stupid nonsensical thing you and those like you post, there's either an explanation or proof it's just bullshit.

You btfo, forever and ever, until the end of time.

I think we can agree trump is a different situation. He still hasn't gained as much support in his base.
If Hillary wins Georgia gonna laugh all day.

Why would they rig polls. Do polls actually influence people's vote choice?

I don't see why polls should ever matter in a 2 man race. Everyone already picked their side they're not going to change based on some poll results.

I can see polls influencing voters in 3+ races but for 2 people saying polls are rigged is stupid.

>believing CNN polls
0.04 cents has been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Just an example of trump blind hatred. I talk to somebody who saw clinton clear ties with ISIS and what did he replied ? Hillary is better at least she didnt go bankrupt

These people are legions. Just bet money on hillary dude easy cash

Show me a poll not from CNN and I'll believe it.

Whenever I see a poll from CNN, I assume they took it in the most liberal area they could, and probably handpicked people.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/

Oh, cause of all the suicide bombings.

I see what you did there

Trump is eternally BTFO'd
thanks Khan

He's such an easy punching bag for the media. Kinda like Sarah palin. But wiki leaks can still turn the election over if they have anything crucial.

Remember when everyone said Hillary would get a bump greater than Trumps already sizeable bump following the DNC to give the appearance of momentum? I do.

>getting a 9 point bump after the DNC
>realistic
>cant even get 200 people to attend a rally

Riiiiiight.

The news loves polls, because otherwise they'd have to talk about ideas or current events.

>SHOCKING POLL SHOWS A 2% SWING WITH FIFTEEN POINT UNCERTAINTY!
>democrat shill: Well, you see its because white people are racist and they will become the minority
>republican shill: I disagree, the problem is that we don't give the Rothschilds enough tax breaks or send enough military equipment to Israel

post convention numbers , everyone get a point boost after their convention , once the convention hype as calmed down she will go down

it's ogre

convention bounce + Khan family

He won't recover

>Clinton ties with Isis
No proof of that, I don't want any see any article on 'he say she say'.

lol, they rigged the entire democrat election, you think a poll is somehow too much for them?

Tbh mate that Muslim dad who's son died serving single handedly killed Trumps campaign.

That line on the graveyard having fallen soldiers of all faiths and ethnicities was the k.o punch.

sorry i meant she participated in their creation. I didnt mean straight up collusion

>When you're so retarded you actually doubt that Trump would be trailing in the polls

No, I'm saying that there's no benefit to rigging them.

People aren't going to jump from Trump to Hillary just cause a poll says she is winning

>CNN/ORC POLL

He'll be fine

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Are you stupid enough to confuse cnn with Reuters

wtf is this khan family horseshit?

Did libtards emotionally manipulate people with some diversity sobstory?

I'll agree with you there are those who really dislike trump lol but really can you blame them based on things he has said?

KHAN'D

Is that Nate Pewter?

What a fucking moron. BTW if any anons live where gambling is legal, buy Trump, Short Shillary.

>my diverse graveyard.

That's right asshole, they all get along because they're dead.

Trump has to win PA, Ohio, and Florida to win the election. He'll be lucky to win a single one of those states in November.

I don't know why Sup Forums is so delusional. The memes are funny (praise kek), but Trump has no chance in hell. And to be honest, I don't think he wants to win. Being president and running a country is the last thing on earth Trump wants to do. This entire Trump campaign has been about building his name and his brand. He's probably going to make like 10 more reality shows and build 50 more hotels around the world after this is all done.

>based on things he has said?

mommy that man called me a naughty name?!!

sigh

Mike Brown Anniversary Riots

It's politics dick head.

Even YT and google have been working hard to suppress negative Hillary stuff. And taking out Trump Stuff-

Facebook was blocking wikileaks stuff, and filtering news.
All of our media is owned by like minded individuals that are liberals. That is no secret anymore.

The big six, is a consolidation of all media, shows, news, TV programmers, all under one umbrella.

You're currently getting raped and genetically displaced on a national scale. Shouldn't you be worried about that?

How much does Hillary pay per shitpost?

That, and he wanted to introduce his kids to the political arena. Trump JR and Ivanka definitely have a future in politics if they wanted it.

Ivanka as a democrat obviously.

The Khan family made political statements in support of Hillary and denouncing Trump.

How is that not fair game for Trump to respond to the political statements?

The Day of the Rope is coming...but it's for conservatives to get re-educated, shamed, and mocked by society.

Dear Cuckservatives, we're coming for you. Social Bolshevik revolution coming to you soon once Hillary is elected and we put up four liberal justices. Your time has come to an end and you know it.

Have a sneak peek at the future:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/all-lives-matter-gets-texas-student-suspended-sent-to-diversity-workshop/

Oh!!!!!!!
my eyes seen the glory
of the trampling at the loo.
we've washed ourselves in the cucks Blood
and all the cis guys, too.
we're taking down the privilegemachine
male by male by male.
the liberal marches on.

When the RNC was happening, youtube had bunch of vids of comedians like Colbert mocking it....during the DNC, it's all of the candidates speeches and shit.

it's pathetic, really. obviously, both sides act like this to a degree but goddamn does the left lose their shit and go overboard every time.

Because it keeps the whole thing "interesting" and the media has something to report on.

Boston Loves Muslim Moms

Dems knew that Trump would walk right into it. He can't help himself. Hillary herself said that someone who could be baited with a tweet shouldn't have the nuclear codes. There was no way that Trump could do the sensible, reasonable thing and stay silent after Khan challenged him. He screwed himself in the worse way imaginable.

>CNN

LEL

no, it's just that it's a violation of privacy. I wouldn't be suprised if they suppressed email leaks. Also the bar is set so low i don't think it would matter much.

1/3

I didn't say it wasn't

>Khizr Khan son was 1 of 14 American Muslims who died serving

Out of what, 6000+? Considering there's 1.5 billion ragheads in this world...

Not by attacking their religion

2/3

3/3

Not one mention of Khan's affiliation to Muslim Brotherhood.

Not one mention of Clinton and ISIS relation.

Not one mention of Bernie delegate walkouts.

Not one mention of Clinton's inability to fill a venue. ~200 people showing up to rallies with Bill, Kaine, and herself.

Ill be ready for the butthurt florida fags when they go clinton lolol

Why is it that when she smiles, everything seems ok in the world?

Because those allegations can't be proven.

>CNN

>CNN

>CNN

The only plus side of this is that my friend has his life savings riding on Hillary's victory and at least he might not kill himself

I know you're a lonely virgin, but your standards need to be higher.

>CNN/ORD poll
>tfw LA Times + USC poll is more stable and has Trump winning

>2016
>trusting polls

aka "i'm a cuckboy faggot"
p.s. shill thread

Trumps entire campaign in the primaries were built on his polling success

this. for trump to win its going to take all of us doing something in real life to help. gotta print out fliers and posters and leave them up on bulletin boards in your college and on lightposts

>being this delusional

Don't make me come over there and smack you like this nigger smacked your sister in this gif

The RNC was a TOTAL failure. The first night they had two defense contractors from Benghazi ranbling on about their adventures on "the ruff" for over 40 mins. Then Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato Jr. Who the fuck are they relevant to?
Second night you had Melania's copied speech
Third night Ted Cruz attempts to play "Night of Long Knives" and shits all over Pence's speech which no one gave a shit about due to the drama.
Sprinkle in Guilliani's histrionics and Christie's mock trial, it was a farce.
If you put the DNC and RNC back to back it's so fucking obvious that the DNC actually put the effort into planning out the way the thing would run, and the RNC/Trump shit the bed.

Exactly. Isn't so fun when it's the other way around

im jacked. not only that but i wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants and hang out with the hottest dudes. you are pathetic lol

>says increasingly nervous man for the 145th time this year

>CNN

Sage

The point is you have Muslims who've died serving for the US.

The story of a family who lost their son at war and then a politician disrespecting them is the most powerful.

Trump went from a lead to a -9% fall just because of Khan.

Shillary looked like a retard but Trump put himself checkmate.

You have people like you who are edgy racist but the nation as a whole will not vote Trump into the White House.

Enjoy 4 more years.

The only "poll" that matters is what the betting market says.

Pinnacle odds at the present time:

Hillary Clinton - 1.408 (implied probability of 69.54%)

Donald Trump & all others - 3.130 (implied probability of 30.46%)

We've got about a 1 in 3 chance of getting a Trump presidency

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill aslide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads

Warning WARNING

This is a slide thread, please check catalog.

Did you even watch the DNC?