Alright, Sup Forums. Explain why two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united

Alright, Sup Forums. Explain why two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05n8S2p5XU4
jcc.sagepub.com/content/29/3/387.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't the term 'faggot' already explain this?

Because its degenerate, spreads pedofilia, and disease. Homosexuality is death worship. No life can come of it. Dying cultures worship dying things.

Homosexuality rots societies.

Explain why two consenting humans in love shouldn't be legally United.

Because they are supposed to be executed

Your bot program is fucked up Hillary

They can. Just don't promote and keep it in the bedroom. No need to have parade for everyone to watch you get fucked in the ass in front of children.

Explain why a consenting child and a consenting senior citizen shouldn't be legally united

Go!

nope, they should

jokes on you i support faggot unity

Okay, I'll play:

Including two brothers?

Mother and son?

A (severely) mentally-handicapped couple?

A guy with thousands in unpaid child(ren) support?

Two clones?

Two pedophiles looking to adopt a kid?

A man and a virtual (computer-generated) partner.

I dunno
Expplain to me why incest between consensual adults should be illegal

>but le birth defect

Contraception exists
I know the main purpose of a couple is to produce offsprings, but good luck to justify homosex then

One of them is already married. Checkmate, faggot.

Rate of homosexuality in tolerant countries ( Germany, France, USA, UK etc) is no different to that of the Middle East or Africa.
Rate of paedophillia is though.
Next!

because they can't produce children of their own

>but they can adopt

a child needs both a mother and a father figure to be raised properly, two same-sex adults cannot provide this. children who are not raised properly cannot function properly in our society, and this is detrimental to all of us.

Testing

Children cant consent to something they don't understand. Next!

explain why united has to be something something the government acknowledges.

marriage is religious. keep it secular.

Marriage should be determined by the state. The enumerated clause in the Constitution means states can define what constitutes marriage because it is not granted or abridged in the Constitution.

Fuck the Federal Government

gays are alright, no probs with them

they wouldn´t help us by making white bays anway

better let em fuck each other in the ass and go work and pay taxes than suiciding

This is pretty intense. I don't doubt this stuff but can I get citations to the studies. I assume this was a chan post.

Because they can adopt children
Being raised by two gays is not healthy for a kid

Because "legally united" is code for "subsidized by the state" and there is no reason to subsidize homosexual marriage since it doesn't contribute anything to society worth paying for.

The reality is that nobody should be "legally united" anymore because marriage is no longer worth the cost for subsidization.

Why can two faggot get married but not a brother and sister

Define "child"

Are they still a child until they turn 18?

because they are a disgrace to the nation.

>marriage is religious
This is false.
Also if you are appealing to tradition Nero married 2 men.

This.

The whole reason that marriage became 'state sponsored' in the first place was to encourage and further facilitate pro-creation amongst families to increase / stabilise the population.

Gays can't pro-create and so are not eligible for these benefits. Marriage is a privilige not a right, which is why as a single person I cannot be married, I have to find a partner. Does this mean marriage discriminates against single people? Yes. Does this mean it is somehow wrong? No. Same goes for gays.

From the religious standpoint, gays simply do not have a leg to stand on, no major world religion is theoretically tolerant of homosexuality. It's a sin.

Because they are disease spreaders, literally walking biological warfare laboratories

The bulk of scientific evidence counters this argument.

>Children cant consent to something they don't understand.
says who?
also they are allowed to enter into contracts with their parents consent
see child actors

Dunno m8
I've been sexually attracted to adult women since I was 6
I could easily have consented to sex with an attractive one
People who religiously state that children can't consent don't remember how it was like to be a kid

I'm assuming you are referring to STIs. Want to stop getting STIs from homosexuals? Stop fucking them

Science cannot determine what is good for children

The religious argument is irrelevant.

Then nothing can.

Guaranteed replies:the thread

Children can consent, however in civilised society consent made by children is not legally binding because they do not have the mental capacity, wisdom or experience to make good decisions OR be held accountable for poor decisions.

>its degenerate
Not an argument
>spreads pedofilia
No evidence to back that up
>disease
Because slut shaming isn't a thing in the gay community

Explain why three or more consenting adults shouldn't be able to marry

Strange isn't it, Sup Forums seems to be anti gay marriage as its degenerate but at the same time want to marry children

being legally united is unnecessary

this goes for straight couples too

Children have no rights. It doesn't matter what they think they can consent to.

But it is legal you dolt.
Goddamn, more each day I'm getting convinced we dutch invented common sense.

They should.

Faggots are insane and raise insane children. I can't provide the citations which that user used, but I have some other stuff.

Yea, it really makes you think.

Then ignore it, even legally it doesn't stand.

If two gay people want to put rings on each other and make vowes they can, just don't expect the government to divert taxes to them because they can't into childbirth.

Giving married hetero couples a tax break is a government investment in the hope that it will encourage childbirth. Giving married gay couples a tax break is not an investment because they cant procreate and when they adopt the children end up as mentally fucked in the head welfare queens.

youtube.com/watch?v=05n8S2p5XU4

What is good is opinion
Both should be banned

Why would you want to be part of a failing institution?

I think children can consent and can hypotatically have an happy sexual relationship with an adult

I'm against the legalization of pedophilia though, cause there would be tons of abuses due to children being easily pressurable
The current stance isnt perfect, nor is it the ultimate universal truth, but I think it's the best we can have

>it's degenerate
Not an argument. Next.
>pedophilia
Not according to almost any study within the last 20 years.
>disease
Not if they're monogamous or use protection. That's a different issue.

>Giving married hetero couples a tax break is a government investment in the hope that it will encourage childbirth. Giving married gay couples a tax break is not an investment because they cant procreate

This is the only valid argument.

Exactly, calling SSM equality is ridiculous. Equality would be if any number of consenting adults could marry any other

Your opinion means fuck all. My opinion means fuck all. Someone who "feels" that homos raise healthy children doesn't matter. Someone who "feels" that homos raise unhealthy children doesn't matter.

That's why this argument is shit.

Why would you want to get married? The bible literally says that gays should be put to death

Do you think children should be held to account for their actions the same way an adult is? Do you think a 6 year old who squeezes a womans but should be prosecuted for sexual assualt the same way a 25 year old man would?

No?

Well if children cannot be legally held to account for their actions then legally they cannot consent either.

is it still technically homosexuality if i transition into a girl?

Sure get married. Should not be allowed to raise kids though, thats straight up degenerate as fuck. It should not be celebrated or encouraged as well, its pretty straight forward that a high enough gay/lesbo population will have drastically negative effects of the security and economic stability of a nation.

>he thinks the concept of marriage was singularly invented by Jews

Statistics back this argument
Research paid by leftists doesn't prove anything

I mean, if I was a gay married to another man I would have threesomes every weekend with cute guys I met at a bar and then die at the age of 50 because of my unhealthy lifestyle
How is that good for a child?

Why not just give people with children tax breaks. Or people in relationships longer than X years

>Predictions were tested using the Human Relations Area Files database that (a) homo-sexuality would be rarer in hunter-gatherer societies and (b) psychosocial stressors of women would predict its increased frequency. Homosexual frequency decreased as a function of amount of gathering practiced and increased with size of the local community, supporting the first prediction. Lack of control by women in sexual matters predicted increased homosexuality, supporting the second prediction. These data constitute the first quantitative cross-cultural evidence for (a) environmental mediation of homosexuality and (b) Domer's theory that maternal stress causes homosexuality. The data suggest that homosexuality would have been rarer in our hunter-gatherer ancestors.

>These results strongly support the idea that homosexuality is increasingly likely to be present as population pressure increases. The percentages demonstrating the presence of homosexuality: 0 (Low, hunting and gathering), 33 (Low, hunting, gathering, and fishing), 44 (Medium, Horticulture, etc.), 57 (High, Intensive agriculture) demonstrate a marked correlation between the presence of homosexuality and the intensity of a society’s adaptation to the environment. That none of the exclusively hunter-gatherer societies had any significant manifestations of homosexuality is particularly noteworthy, especially considering that over half of high population pressure societies have significant expressions of homosexuality in their culture.
Source: jcc.sagepub.com/content/29/3/387.short

>Liberal approved "scientific evidence".

Historically marriage has been used to tell who produced what offspring, to share wealth, create familial union, and it was used so we know who gets the familial wealth when the head of the household died.

It didn't make sense to allow gays to marry, they weren't doing any of the traditional things that upheld marriage as a pillar of society.

Now that all the things I've listed are destroyed and unattainable in the modern world, who fucking cares if gays are married. I understand why people would be upset though, it's like if someone dug up your grandfather and protested for the right to wear his corpse skin like a suit.

>Alright, Sup Forums. Explain why two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media, to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

...Now, explain to me why I should support, accept, condone and/or normalize homosexuality.

Yes, because technically you only changed the plastic part of your genitalia at most, but not the chromosomes determining your real sex.

>only 49% are employed full-time even if they had mom and dad

Wow, the economy's terrible.

define healthy children

Yeah. You'll just be a fag in a dress and a mutilated genitalia.

They can't have kids.

This. Pride parades simply reinforce homophobia.

Because you're fucking retarded that's why. Homosexual marriage isn't real fucking marriage. Marriage is between a human male and female, nothing else is legitimate marriage.

I'm gay and I dont care if I can get a marriage title or not. I'm probably adopt a kid and molest the fuck out of it with my partner though.

We do, it's called child benefits.

The whole point in the tax break for married couples is that it increases the capacity of two childless adults to save money, pay for their clusterfuck of bills and still be able put down a mortgage deposit among all of the other necessary preperations needed to have children.

Of course this is hypothetical, many things have thrown this good system out of whack, such as mass immigration and over inflated welfare state.

So you're telling me you woke up this morning and thought it would be a good idea to ask a meme website whether or not gays should be given basic human rights.

What sort of answers were you looking to get exactly?

Any particular reason you avoided using the word marriage?

Does not try to commit suicide before the age of 18.

Nobody should be legally united, government involvement in marriage only increases dependency on the state while cheapening a holy ceremony

Fucking milenials all taking part time jobs or being neets

>I'm probably adopt a kid and molest the fuck out of it with my partner though.
That's okay. It's normal gay behavior anyway.

Why do you even bother about it?
Are you some kind of religious nut?
Why care about it at all?
Do you lay awake at night thinking about this?

Because if I can't be happy, no one else should.

>marriage
>basic human right

shit nigga im single should I be able to marry myself?
#singlemarriage

Gay sex is the biggest reason there is a worldwide AIDS epedimic. Sure there would still be AIDS without gays but it wouldn't be so widespread without them.

The anus is meant to be a one way road.

>faggots
>monogamous
>use protection
nice joke there faggot.

>gay
>happy

looking at those numbers out of context, thats a totally bullshit study
If instead of using family structure as the variable, I am sure that you would get similar results if you compared urban to rural areas, or regions of the US to each other

Good question, if being married is a human right, where the fuck is my gf?

If gays are gonna love each other whether they can get married or not, "banning" gay marriage wouldn't do anything. A married couple is the same as a regular couple except they can do shit like visit each other in the hospital, or open a joint checking account. I don't think there's anything I care less about than the banking habits of homosexuals.

First explain why the government should use taxpayers money for a thing that brings in literally nothing.

They pay huge sums adn give benefits to traditional couples for them to have kids. That IS THE POINT OF IT.

There is literally no benefit whatsoever from bumping hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money itno this.

Now get the fuck out of here nigger

She's sleeping over at Ahmet tonight bruh :^)

Faggots need to understand that marriage is a religious invention and most(all) religion forbids homosexuality. So they are not entitled to it.

Checked

Every day there is a thread like this.

People still respond.

Saged

They can be legally united provide people are legally allowed to deny their unification.

If they can't find somebody willing to marry them then tough luck.

They can get a civil union or a lawyer to draw up the legal papers, which religiously married couples also have to do (usually done by the religious leader). The only thing that should not fly is that the state is forcing a religious institution to marry faggots (except for Muslims, because they're oppressed)

Children raised by gay parents are much more likely to be gay than those raised by straight parents.

Would anyone like to explain how homosexuality is natural?