If Cartoon Network gave out a mandate to make this show more like an anime, do you even think it would be possible?

If Cartoon Network gave out a mandate to make this show more like an anime, do you even think it would be possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNQvLECht08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rebecca gives it to an japanese studio to write one guest episode.

Well nobody has DIED dramatically yet, so yes, we could get SU to be even more anime.

Rose doesn't count.

Special Beach episodes even though the show takes place on a beach

>Tie-in videogame set during Rose's Rebellion
>Play as Pearl
>Brought to you by the same developers as Metal Gear: Rising

Jasper will get shattered saving the Crystal Gems this season.
Screenshot this.

Could happen, she's not cute to market, not that important besides second level boss stage, but will make a surprise turn to save Steven because she respected Rose or something.

>implying she's redeemable

She'll get shattered for failing her mission.

Yes, it would not be hard at all.

>Steven trips and falls with his face directly into peridot's non existent cleavage, he quickly apologizes like a spastic, Peri blushes hard and slaps him while shouting "P-pervert", peridot angrily walks away while Steven lays on a crater in the ground, twitching over the hit he just received.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Hmm... does steven have forms? I mean, the gems fuse to fight, but usually it's the character who does the "secret technique" bullshit.

Also, youtu.be/aNQvLECht08

Steven Universe is full to the brim with estrogen, which makes me a little sad, because I think a more hot-blooded manly take on the setting and the characters might be fun to watch.

>Peridot shows you the real power of memes

Qué?

i found out what happens to him and stopped watching

Yeah, it could become decent like Accel World, where the MC is like Steven, a fat useless faggot that cries a lot but actually has skillz.

He lives, user. He lives in your heart and on your back.

This thread has made me realize the gems are basically going through the same thing as Team Dai Gurren after their leader died.

So Steven is Simon? He's gonna save the universe with the power of Just Because?

It's already anime enough. They even said ittataki masu in one episode.

To shaft, please

No, Pearl is Simon.
Steven is filling Nia's role and trying to patch up her broken shell of a heart through pure, unbridled love and optimism.
He's just working much slower because She's already spent 10 years in post-Kamina depression.

Come on user, Avatar wasn't that long ago.

I mean, SU lacks the energy you tend to find in action-adventure anime.

yeah, it could give characters development

I'd give it a consistent premier schedule

>mfw armstrong jasper

Why do I have to live in a world where this is not reality???

It tries REALLY hard to be one. Not "inspired" or "influenced" It is trying to be an anime. It has all the faults and and pluses of an anime too.