/balk/

traps are fucking gay
edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeDru0Q0Uxo
amcham.bg/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PROGRAM_BG_PRESIDENCY.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to the last thread you fucking homeowner.

traps are the white man's fetish
take your kikery back to afrika

papatürk agrees

Meanwhile, in the real world....

What about traps with removed male genitals ?

Those are the gayest

nah, I would fuck one
No dick = no homo

>trap without a feminine penis

Are you gay

This faggot is literally into fucking people in wounds LMAO

>faggot cope

ur gay lol

then go suck tranny's dick you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QeDru0Q0Uxo

thread theme

I am actually in love with this new trapposter. God Bless their soul.

>being so passionate about homophobia that you will try to change reality until it fits your bigotry

>fetishizing being a woman
>getting turned on by the idea of being the recipient of dick
>not gay

oт yтpe - caмo бoлкa

I'd fuck >her.

AGP Alert! AGP Alert! AGP Alert!

>wanting to participate in a man on woman sexual act is gay

>he doesn't want to be a qt anime girl getting pounded in the bum
Please leave

>has a dick
>"i'm a woman xd"
kys

how can i help save bulgarians from this influence of faggotry, is proximity to low test beta serves the cause of this?

>Person A has a dick and is a man.
>Person A thinks that if he had no dick and were a woman, it would be hot to have sex with a man.
>This would be a heterosexual act, since Person A in that context would be a woman (with no dick).
>Somehow Person A is gay for wishing to participate in this heterosexual act?

Everyone who doesn't dream of become a cute anime girl and the sex slave of a big black BULL is a faggot

Bulgaria is the most homophobic places in Europe. They even think Serbian names are gay.

post boipucci

the dominican distributor is outside e wants me to pay the money that i owe him because cocaine was due on late!!: DDDD i may die

and you said you'd leave, LMAO cuck fag shit drama queenie

Attention whores like you NEVER LEAVE

That there is not me

>having penis instead of vagina
>taking hormone blockers to look feminine
>being a woman

That's not me

>tfw you become a girl

because you're not the tranny, imposter fag

>doesn't have female reproductive organs
>if i snib my dick i'm a woman xddd
>totalle not gay

NOT YOU TOO you fucking serve
I
believed in you
YOU FUCKING SHKJAAAA

To all the faggot still thinking gender is not a spectrum. If you inject antiandrogens(T blockers) and Estrogens(E1,E2,E3) into a male fetus it will come out of the womb looking like a girl, with girl genitalia, have a female puberty and be able to reproduce but will still have XY chromosomes. Not the mention the girl born XXY or boys XYX. Stay bitter cisfags

Vojvodina ''''''''''Serbs'''''''''' are degenerates because they are German rape babies.

sheeeeeeeit
is it up to KARA BOGA to save this general

>if i continue to insult my strawman instead of his argument, i am sure to win!!

gay af

I will gouge out the eyes of transvestite abnormalies then eat their liver and lungs.

I like this serb

"gender" is the word describing social perception of biological sex
"gender" exists in society, not in the womb

you are talking about sex, and sex is for the most part binary; values outside the binary are broken individuals

i hope turks genocide balkan subhumans so degeneracy is purged

The new ottoman empire is coming :)

Okay, tell me what defines a person of the male sex and a person of the female sex

The easiest red pill for me to swallow was the first estrogen pill. :3

>wishing my dick away so that i can get penetrated makes me not gay
>person A is a man and has a dick

If you want degeneracy removed from the face of the planet remove those 3 countries.
>USA
>Russia
>Turkey
The biggest degenerates come from those 3.

if that happens, the balkans will inevitably start flinging shit at each other

stay away from my waifu

>Hah, this movie killer is so bad, if I was a killer I'd cut the body into paste and feed it to my dogs.
Normal male thinking.
>Man, this striker is so bad, if I was on the field I'd hold the ball then pass.
Normal male thinking.
>If I was king, I'd pass this and that law. It would work like this....
Normal male thinking.
>If I had a superpower, I'd choose flight. I'd do these things in such a way....
Normal male thinking.
>if I was a woman, I'd have sex with a man. It would go like this...
HOMOGAY ALERT YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN SOYBOY SOYBOY

TÜRKS and AZERBAYCANLAR will invade the balkans with the help of SHQIPTAR and BOSNIAK bulls and any redpilled TATARS and greeks

the OTTOMAN EMPIRE will rule again and save the miniturc balkanlar provincial from degeneracy by low birthrates

fuck balkans, Greece Albania and Macedonia are SECEDING NOW

For one, a person is a completed human, not a fetus. So by the time they are a person, they can be defined by their skeleton, for one. Hormonal balance is another obvious thing.
These can all be theoretically replaced, and the mind/thinking/behavior follow from the physical reality of chemistry in the body, so it would follow. However today you can't practically change all your male traits to female ones by the time you are legally allowed to make this decision (age of consent for such operations usually 16-20 years after birth).

>listing all of those masculine things that males dream about
>then mentioning that one extremely gay thing, and chimping out when you're being called gay over it

lol fucking homos, every time, man

Half of the blakans are in the EU and the other half are trying to get in the EU. There will be no shit flinging especially if the external pressure from Turkey,Russia and the USA is removed.

>roleplaying is fine when I subjectively and personally agree with the role you are playing

Okay mister moral police. Make sure to announce your 2018 list of acceptable roleplaying on national TV, some people might've missed it.

user, sublingual pills are much better for E2 levels and for your liver. Come here to feed you some and stop using those baka orals

Boo.

>no timestamp
mpye

>literally blue pilled

What did you tell the doctor to get a prescription for female specific drugs?

/balk/?
We have the power of the EU!!!
What shall we do first?

No USA = weak NATO. Weak NATO = chimpouts. No USA, Russia and Turkey = trading deficits. Eastern Europe BTFO from lack of gas.

S*rvians will fall into an existential crisis because their masters from moscow no longer exist.

Nothing? Just go to a pharmacy and order some baka

>Hello, Mr Doctor. I would like to be a grill! :)
It's literally that easy.

Dismantle the EU, of course.

Ask Gayreeks to pay debnts.

IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE! GORILLAS UNITE! LET'S FUCK SHIT UP!

No Russia+No USA=no KGB/CIA financed chimpouts.
>Eastern Europe BTFO from lack of gas.
Russia is gone but how do you imagine this?Like their part of the planet evaporated?The gas is still there.
>S*rvians will fall into an existential crisis because their masters from moscow no longer exist.
They are preparing to join the EU.No more need of Russian masters.

Pillage all the euromoney for ourselves and then squander it all by financing free hormonal therapy and operations for trannies in order to make an army of faggots begging for attention who will we bully to the point of suicide then.

Protip: a smart phone doesn't cost a months worth of your wages. The materials, labor and knowledge in it cost as much as your house, if we didn't use slave labor in chinese warehouses with suicide nets on windows and in Africa where children are shot if they don't go into the mine. This is globalism and global trade, and they have allowed you to have 5 TVs in your house, when your grandpa went to the neighbors to watch along with half your block.
No USA == no world policing == no global trade. Things go back to being expensive and scarce, and half of what you are used to having goes extinct.

H-hi miss, would you be my gf

Haha faggot XD

t. gf

It truly makes me sad that young lads, instead of doing things which will make them smarter and more cultured (reading the EU presidency program), choose to bully trannies and shitpost irrelevant geopolitical drivel.

amcham.bg/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PROGRAM_BG_PRESIDENCY.pdf

Lmoa the part with the abundance of TVs and other tech shit isnt false at least in Bulgaria. Selyaks buy the newest iPhone, have two smart TVs and wonder why they don't have enough money and start crying about muh bae todar. Eastern Europeans have no idea how to spend their money yet.

>he thinks the EU won't fill the void
USA+Russia+England are the reason for the shitskin wave.They are not policing, they are shittin up the horizon together with Russia and that roach sultan.
Remove that cancer and Canada will be joining the EU.

I miss based leafbey tbqh

north of lamia = not greece

theslavonegroes are abominations of nature and a re results of bulgarian/jewish/turkish mothers and greek fathers

>gf
>miss
lol

>he thinks the eu can keep african republics destabilized so that ores for phones cost 1/100 of their actual worth

I am female, dingos. Kind of

But isn't obviously

post face

i have lung cancer

:(
Sorry user

fucking fags destroying this new year's thread, I will seek and destroy YOU

No you don't, faggot

Admit it, you want to kiss those feet, Alexandros
But that's okay! :)

I will skin you alive and then display your flayed corpse upon your country's presidency, then I will fuck it before it reaches the morgue.

How do I become this guy, balk?

No thanks Pedja, I only like real women and not hybrid things.

>Пo линия нa мepкитe зa yкpeпвaнe нa eтничecкaтa и peлигиoзнaтa тoлepaнтнocт
и зa бopбa c пpoявитe нa aнтиceмитизъм aкцeнт щe ce пocтaви въpхy cвoбoдaтa
нa cлoвoтo и изpaзявaнeтo, cвoбoдaтa нa peлигиятa и вepoизпoвeдaниятa и aнти-
ceмитизмa.

Please don't call me that I am sensitive about it
Take it back and call me a girl or I'll feel bad tonight again :(

Ocигypявaнeтo нa cигypнocттa нa гaзoвитe дocтaвки пocpeдcтвoм дивepcификaция нa изтoчницитe и мapшpyтитe, зaщитa нa eнepгийнaтa кpитичнa инфpacтpyктypa, кaктo и дeйнocти, cвъpзaни c пoвишaвaнe нa eнepгийнaтa eфeктивнocт кaтo пpинoc зa нaмaлявaнe нa eнepгийнoтo пoтpeблeниe, ca cpeд ключoвитe въпpocи, пo кoитo Бългapcкoтo пpeдceдaтeлcтвo щe paбoти зa нaмиpaнe нa ycтoйчиви peшeния.