If WONDER WOMAN was about feminism and BLACK PANTHER is about We Wuz Kangz, what will AQUAMAN be about?

If WONDER WOMAN was about feminism and BLACK PANTHER is about We Wuz Kangz, what will AQUAMAN be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amber Heard

>muh culture
>muh long pig

2 hours of him gossiping with fish

mansplaining

Fish Lives Matter

>what will AQUAMAN be about?
Swashbuckling, Indiana Jones-esque undersea adventure.

atlantean isolationism and reconciling xenophobia

Vegans

Inter-racial then?

Ocean pollution

shut down seaworld

#NOTALLFISH

#freewilly

Seamen.

COCONUTTED

/thread call it in

Damn!

Aquaman will be the ultimate Cringekino mine.

It has already started.

we wuz fish n chips

Hands of da aqua

I want Amber to murder my bank account

It'll be about "zoophiles are people, too!" Aquaman fucks a fish. In the sequel, they push for legalization of pedophilia.

>hear Aqua Man is coming out
>get amped, I loved fucking Barbie Girl
>turns out it's some comic
Fucking crushed tbqh

WE
WUZ
FISH

If only every worthless gold digging cunt got called out like this

AQUAMAN WILL BE ALL ABOUT HOW A LIFE OF DAY DRINKING WITH YOUR BROS IS MAD LITTY BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO AND SAVE SOME FISH BROTHER

YOU GOTTA QUIT PISSING INTO THAT OCEAN

>handsome POC (Aquaman) cucking the white boy (Oceanmaster) and getting the white girl he was after (Mera) for himself

You tell me

> Implying the very first scene won't be about Based Momoa stopping the entire Japanese whaling fleet

>called out
>bunch of nobodies shitposting on Instagram
Yeah I'm sure she's really bothered by it

About how the atlantic anglo rules the waves.

we wuz kangs appropriated for pacific islanders

Environmentalism, you dunce.

I'm sure she is. Elon Musk isn't gonna marry a woman whose name is associated with being a gold digging whore in every internet search.

I bet Jason Momoa fucks the tightest most perfect 15-18 year olds in the fucking world but give his cock even one taste of dolphin pussy and alpha Samoan hapa chad daddy Khal Drogo there would be donezo for women

Is there even that big a number of pacific islanders?

>oceanianigger
>Based

Oh fuck off incel. News flash: he doesn't give a shit.

When there will be a Mexican hero with Aztec aesthetics?

Soaking wet pussies.

The climax of Suicide Squad was the Mexican turning into some Aztec fire god to save the world.

>marry
>your face when three years from now she takes a sizeable chunk of his fortune using cohabitation laws
>yfw it doesn't matter because he's been divorced multiple times already and probably gets off on losing massive cash to women, getting capital cucked, makes his life more challenging or something

Quite right. This guy married and divorced some ayylmao nobody TWICE, and fucking virgins think he won't marry Amber goddamn Heard? Jeez.

But he was no hero, he was bad people. Worst of the worst.

maybe that's how you saw it but he was clearly meant to be sympathetic (and probably one of the most sympathetic with his "pacifist" arc, at least by intent) in the glitzy, no real consequences or stakes, hot topic sense all of them are

ITT: internet virgins get mad because someone said Amber Heard is gold digging trash

It will be muh environment oceans are dying man was a mistake

>aquaman's arch nemesis is an autistic black guy who is so mad he can't swim he declared war on the ocean

Who is that seaman deamon?

In the comics there are seven nations bellow the oceans that have an uneasy alliance and that Aquaman has to maintain in control with an iron grip. They're all different from one another. One are made of mermaids and shit, another is made of inhuman creatures, other with normal humans capable of making magic out of water (Mera comes from it) and so on.

You could easily show that one of the nations is filled with black people.

global warming

>I bet Jason Momoa fucks the tightest most perfect 15-18 year olds in the fucking world
His wife is like 10-15 years older than him. Jason Momoa likes the older ladies.

just like the Aztecs

>this is a 10/10 in America
Pffft

He even ripped the inccubus' heart out.

We have a winner.

Shouldn't Aquaman, an islander, ruling a all-black nation with an iron grip trigger the fuck out of the SJWs and black people?

Blacks trump Pacific Islanders in the Oppression Olympics.

Those feels

Marine beastiality pseudo pedotrans acceptance.

save the whales

why is she moving like that ? what is she doing in that scene ?

Getting hoisted up by a cable rig of course.

>If WONDER WOMAN was about feminism
yes, IF.

Wonder Woman wasn't about feminism at all.

MUH ATLANTIS!
MUH ATLANTIS!!

MUH ATLANTIS!!!

TOXIC MASCULINITY

I am more excited about JK Simmons than I am for that wacky brown axe thrower.

Depends on who you ask. Trashy af imho

>yfw his actor was also in the raunchiest, litty, piss your pants funny comedy of summer 2017

WE WUZ OVERFISHING N SHIT

Yeah, Fuckin, preachy climate-change. And you'll be called a racist bigot homophobe if you don't see it.

For some reason people think the movie will have Cthulhu monsters. What's that about?

WE WUZ SEAMEN.
And he's right.

I thought Momoa was cucking Dolph Lundgren in this flick

Dolphin lives matter

James Wan posted a Lovecraft quote on Twitter

Well they do

HAPPY BOYS AND HAPPY GIRLS
WE ARE THE HAPPY BOYS AND GIRLS

Will Batfleck make a cameo?

Cuck Whedon better not touch this fucking scene or I swear to God.

>I told you to go gay, Musk

bait and you`re a faggot

just like WW, right?

triggering numales

Fuck you guys im faded lmpo

this

The plight the whales face from the nips in their rabid hunt to kill all the whales in the world so they could eat it with their rice the slanty eyed nips

you can see the perverse satisfaction in their eyes as they realize people are actually falling for their scam

but capeshit is for numales

He didn't in Wonder Woman, though his presence in the story was there. I suppose it depends if Aquaman will be a flashback story or take place after Justice League.

Nah.

Protect your people from those that seek to destroy it

Autistic black supremacists taking over Atlantis with their Manta Ray super suits.

$10 says Amber Heard divorces Elon β Musk for Jason α Momoa

Maybe but, Thiel a cute

It should be about a Black Manta killing Aquaman's son, but I doubt they'll have the balls to put baby murder in a superhero movie.

Can somebody sell me on this villain? I dig his costume but I've never nobody has talked about the character. Why is he so necessary?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU

they enjoy being dominated

Money

>but I doubt they'll have the balls to put baby murder in a superhero movie.
If you didn't hiss and moan about Superman for killing Zod (again) and Batman being a villain in a single movie maybe they'd have the balls to gives us an accurate Black Manta.