This guy charmingly addresses your GF by her last name at your workplace

This guy charmingly addresses your GF by her last name at your workplace.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0KhXeT_qX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pinch his nose.

Push his nose in with my knee.

Put his nose in my batty crease

>meanwhile

JUST

Giggle, then proceed to suck his dick.

Rub it in his face that I am the guy in the relationship. I hate guys like Halpert. He is just the type to fall in love with a friend's girl.

I recently dreamed I'd lick Jim Halpert's ass through his tight suit pants until they're all wet and cling to his butthole.

What does this mean?

I'd please Jim way better than you could ever do Pam, fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0KhXeT_qX8

He's so cute :3

Tell my gf that he is obviously hitting on her and she should talk to him about it before I do it

If you are more handsome than him this will work but if you are not,you are just confirming to her that he like her.

Look at him and say nothing. Watching mumble incoherently as he backs away.

Jim was such a meek little bitch.

>being so desperate you have to hit on an engaged woman at your office
Does Jim not know people outside of work?

HEY HALPERT

Hello Roy

It's called being in love you sperg

>Does Jim not know people outside of work?

Obviously not if Pam was the best he could find.

Its called thinking wirh your dick and not respecting boundaries dipshit

Outside the office he's just a douchebag drone; his job he constantly whines about is the only place he can get a false feeling of superioriority and confidence

Literally the only option you have. If you fall into the category of "less attractive than Jim" here, then you're honestly pretty screwed. You can't scalp the Halp

>lurks in the shadows
>passive aggressive every chance he gets
>tries to maintain a neutral cool guy attitude while secretly judging everybody
>literally homewrecks
>neglects the only people he really has in his life from what we've seen

Can anybody else think of any reasons to FUCKING HATE Jim? girls get wet when you shut down their TV boyfriend for what he really is and show everything you won't be

>implying anyone on Sup Forums could compete with Jim Halpert

Have passionate sex with his butthole

who was in the wrong here?

Pam.

>was unwilling to address her needs and express them to the man who she told since they were children that they would die together.

>strung along a co-worker shamelessly and disregarded his feelings when she used him for validation she thought she could not get from her fiance, afterwards denying that the attentions asked for meant anything special to her.

>once she left her fiance, he tried desperately to please her and win her back eventually failing at that, but succeeding at his own happiness once he found another woman who supported him while he built his own business and became very wealthy, showing that changing was always within him given the chance. He even taught himself to play the piano so that he could sing to this new woman at their wedding.

>after finally getting together with that co-worker, she scorned him during couples' therapy for not consulting her in buying his own parent's house for Pam and he to live in, while she had quit her job impulsively to follow Michael of all people. Jim had to save her from that one too.

I could go on with all the shit Pam does, but it really is too much.

Pam was in the wrong there, she created that situation.

HEY HALPERT
E
Y

H
A
L
P
E
R
T

> Impying Prison Mike doesn't get all the Office Pussy

Who could defeat prison mike in combat? Assuming the arena is in his home turf?

Michael Scarn