Trump getting cucked by Hillary

3.9% lead for Hillary now. Explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/clinton-lead-surges-latest-poll-trump-bounce-fades-dead-gorilla-gains
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama and Clinton's speech at the DMC. Just wait Trump will rise again.

The fix is in.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/clinton-lead-surges-latest-poll-trump-bounce-fades-dead-gorilla-gains

Hillary is a dead gorilla.

I don't see the point of posting this shit, I don't see the point of supporting Hillary at all. If the Russians are really hacking her then they're going to drop big shit in October and then she's going to get fucked anyways. If you know that sword is hanging over your head why not just gracefully bow out?

>Trusting (((polls)))

When will you learn?

The left is panicking so they're getting desperate. They're constantly throwing low blows against trump. Just recently they released nude photos of his wife. Now that's sad.

>Explain this shit.

Sup Forums cant stop making Trump = Hitler comparisons thus scaring away the normies.

It's a form of OCD.

>

3 polls done by 1 organization in 1 day 2 of which may as well have been the same poll

realclear politics creates a aggregated poll. its not even hidden you can see the source of the polls added

>convention bounce

it's literal statistical noise

wait a while and the polls will acclimate back again to a 1% spread either way

the repub establishment fucked with donald's chances by not having any1 noteworthy endorse trump at the convention - with the exception of Ted Cruz, and we all know how that went...

>PPP literally works for the Democrats
>Clinton Broadcasting System
>Clinton News Network

Yes, it's a convention bump and both benefited from it, but waiting until the end of August when things "normalize" is the what these pollsters should do instead of releasing skewed polls right after conventions.

Convention bump + """improved""" polling methods

>bernie fags leave
>clinton email scandal
>dnc email fuck up
>Trump smashed RNC
>4% down

America, explain. I think this is another brexit again.

>l-look goyim (((polls))) say you will lose

>mfw libcucks and kikes get btfo

meanwhile brexit polls at first predicted a remain win with a 20% point lead

ye m8 trust them polls

National polls are relatively meaningless since it's the swing states that matter. Particularly Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. Trump probably needs all 3.

>have your hated candidate lead
>change methodology to appease the other

lel

Polls in July and August mean nothing for the presidential election. There haven't even been any debates, which won't happen until late September and October. This is post-convention horseshit where both sides get huge bumps.

Dayli reminder that hillary supported isis

If you were older than 20 you'd know exactly why trump had a jump and then clinton had one after. I can tell for most of Sup Forums this is babby's first election so I'll let you learn as you go along.

reminder that pol will be wrong about this again

Nice resolution m8

Uh, he's a hilariously TERRIBLE candidate? So bad that he makes Hillary look good by comparison. I mean it's pretty easy to understand if you're not classically retarded...

It's a convention bump. Convention bumps fade.

Too many babby's first elections here.

wtf I hate trump now.

It looks like Hillary got cucked by wikileaks

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672

Hillary is a confirmed ISIS supporter

Would Sup Forums fuck hillary if you had the opportunity?

Game over man, game over.
If Marco or Ted, or even Jeb! got the nomination, this would be a clean sweep for the republicans.
Fuck Trump. It was an epic fun in the beginning, but when the reality starts to sink in it is sad and depressive.

Fuck you Trump! you had it in your little hands the easiest election ever, and ya blew you bumb shit.

>

Damn. One poll shows him decline. Everyone in unison just gives up. Sup Forums really is just a bunch of cuck hillshills.

>CNN poll

L
M
A
O

Am I the only one who sees that?

I had a dream recently where I found out some career ending secret of hillary but she managed to capture me and then had her secret service goons hold me down so she could Fuck me, this is apparently how she would silence me, some weird devil sex magic, all the while she was talking like an old American grandma and afterwards she gave me apple and ice cream....shit was weird.

>by 1 organization
Public Policy Polling, CBS, and CNN aren't the same organization.

Also, even if these polls were biased they aren't any more biased today than they were the last time a poll was taken and they saw +1, +7, and +12 point swings respectively (PPP didn't do a post RNC poll)

But you are right, repeated polling by the same organization in a close period would skew the aggregate, which is why RCP's aggregate doesn't use more than one poll from the same source.

>back to a 1% spread
You mean 5% right? The bounce, in fact only the first bounce, is the only thing that ever put it withing 1%.

The last election decided by a debate was the 1980 Republican primary.

>Woman posts nudes, gets plastered all over internet. Woman mortified.
>lol dumb whore what did you expect? Modern women should take responsibility for actions, she deserves it.

>Wife to presidential candidate gets nude, photos plastered over internet.
>Stop shaming the poor woman guys! Dumb libs, shillary is getting desperate.

Both situations are identical. Yet, since one belongs to God emperor Sup Forums automatically trumpets the same narrative liberals do when a random camwhore gets their nudes leaked.

Bait thread, report and sage

Also GTFO