Wakanda is a third world country

>wakanda is a third world country
>it's just a front
What exactly did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9RbgMGcYA
angrywhitemen.org/2017/01/18/pool-partys-closed-a-timeline-of-the-right-stuffs-meltdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we wuz the future n shiiiiaaaaeeeettte

They don't want any white immigrants ruining their futuristic city

More importantly, what did they mean by this?

it means it was based on a childrens comicbook about a (literally) magical african tribe who gains superpowers from alien technology
and then immediatly proceeds to wall themselves off from the rest of africans

>Marvel makes an all-black movie
>Sup Forums spends a full day of non-stop complaining about it
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Serious question, how come Vallhalla wasn't all white?

oh shit an ms paint comic

pack it up boys

Shouldn't google maps have detected this?

>implying they don't have satellite scramblers

>futuristic skyscraper
>still uses grass-hut roof
Why? Have niggers not mastered roof building yet?

>someone actually said this
>ON Sup Forums
You guys have a whole page devoted to shitty ms paint strawmans. It's called "Counter-Signal Memes for Fashy Goys."

THE WALL JUST GOT 10FT. HIGHER

vallhalla was never shown in a marvel movie
youre thinking of asgard

what the fuck are you talking about

>reddit filename(?)
>on a crusade against Sup Forums
>can quote the names of random Facebook pages
What did the mainstream left mean by this?

Tradition, expression of their cultural identity...

>One nation develops advanced technology.
>They preserve their civilization by isolating themselves from the rest of the world

What are they implying here?

The best part about Wakanda is that a group of Africans became wealthy/successful and immediately decided to hide that from other Africans. It's like those NBA players who move to gated communities as soon as they get their first contracts.

Can you point me to a picturebook that has ridiculous grass rooftops on skyscrapers? You sound like you read this kid shit even though you're calling it kid shit.

ahhaha

They build high-tech city with all that Gibs that UN gave to them, fucking nigger every fucking time stealing.

It wasn't about preserving their civilization, but rather their technology which literally nobody else had.

We call them smuggies.

That would be like if swedes put sea serpent roofs on their modern buildings

Its really a trap house

The question still stands

What are you talking about?

idk lol

>an isolated nation with only one climate and a sparse region, other than for mining, has given more to science, technology, and engineering than Europe has in 500 years
so what are their SI units? did they also go through their own ways of art? who was their leonardo da vinci, in a sense?

honestly, the isolated civilisation in the wonder woman film, descending from Gods is more believable

>blacks with a functional society
this really is a scifi film

Why are you people so triggered over this?

Didn't space aliens give them their tech

Giant ass meteorite of vibranium

It's so valuable and they have 99% of the world's supply, so they sell off small amounts for very high prices, and then use the money to fund their country

Im just asking for a bit of something to make it more believable.
far more satisfying answer if its right

>more believable

It's a fucking comic book movie

>this argument
I'll treat it like a comic book then and see it as ridiculous

Because they think this will make black people in real life think they are more advanced and had technology while whitey was living in da caves

Interesting how you guys worry about black people so much

top kek, americans and their culturally engrained fetishism for blacks is really something

Why are people so obsessed with skin color anyways?

They said to UN they are poor and need gibs and sheit.

UN send to them
They build shinny city and shiet

race is far more than skin color

You're telling me that wouldn't be rad?

But that didn't happen
But it's a large part of it. Imagine if all black people were the same as they are now, except white. I bet they would get less hate simply because they didn't look that different.

nah dude albino blacks, pure africans not the mixed american versions look really weird

No I mean what if they looked like Anglo euros

Wakanda is the hood yo! Bro T'Chala is king of the dead bros.

The country is rich because all those drugs they sell and the basketball players are sick too. Damn!

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9RbgMGcYA

>The most technologically advanced country on the face of the earth
i mean come on, you cannot just make this canon for some 3rd grade character. how do you even fit this into the universe of all the other marvel characters. is everyone now basically a weak dumb fuck compared to those superior black people who have never been heard of until now?

Lol I know the guy who runs that meme page from high school. Here's some secret lore: He is a literal gay nazi with lesbian moms, and was run out of UNO when people found out he was Ghoul from The Right Stuff. He drove Richard Spencer to the place where the nazi punch meme happened.

The one black dude was said to be born "different" and was treated as an outsider till the king realized he had the power of all sight and could see everything, after which he took him as his top security guard and told people to stop harassing his new elite guard.

Honestly I wonder how things got that far. I mean he may be a freak, but with all sight powers he had a lot of options which he never seemed to use till the king showed up.

In the older version I am told he was just called different because of his appearance, but the specifics were never really covered other then it was visible to other, assume it was just glowing eyes or something given his power. Later they used that as an excuse to have a black in Asgard, as records said he was "different" so they made him black.

>just make this up
Wakanda has existed in the comics since the 60s

>how to fit this in the Marvel universe
Why would it be difficult? It's a fictional world full of superheros, advanced tech, and godlike near omniscient beings.

>are they superior to everyone
No, just having more cool gadgets doesn't make you better than everyone.
Plus all the aliens in space that exist in the marvel universe probably have better tech

The only thing that was weird was the dude with plates in his lips. I have no idea how they're going to spin that.

At least those are actually funny.

>ancient African culture and tradition

Done.

Something whitey isn't allowed to do. No cultural/ethnic identity for us.

>STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT
Something about that song screams Sup Forums. Rap music has never been more out of place.

>What are Slavs
>What are Micks

But nobody says that. Nice strawman.

>micks

OI FUCK OFF M8

White liberals have been sayibg it for decades, and the past decade has bred a generation of extra crazy, self-loathing whites who want to see their own eradication. Then there's Jewish-run NGOs that literally fund other countries to campaign against their own laws and traditions and turn everywhere into the same global mess.

i highly doubt this secret country full of black people was also the most advanced country in the world in the 60s comics. maybe it existed but certainly not like this.

According to wiki black panthers dad was responsible for finding the vibranium and making the country super rich and advanced. I don't know when it was first published, but don't act like the movie made up the super advanced black people country meme. It's been that way for a long time now.

don't believe any of this desu

His name is Cooper Ward. He used to write for The Right Stuff as Ghoul. Check it: angrywhitemen.org/2017/01/18/pool-partys-closed-a-timeline-of-the-right-stuffs-meltdown/

Same dude does Counter-Signal Memes. They don't stop showing up in my feed since other high school friends follow him ironically to laugh at his shitty mspaint skills.

its not the being super advanced and black, but the fact that this city plays a really minor role in the overall marvel universe and yet they just flat out say its the most advanced on the planet by multiple centurys is just beyond retarded.
plus this city never helped the world even though its so advances. its such biased and poor writing, they literally just say the blacks are superior to everyone else. you couldnt even do that with whites 50 years ago.

I cried when i saw a black person on the movie screen, i thought finally "these simple people have representation" and i knew my twitter activism was worth something and wept.

>literally a WE IZ KANGZ film
What is this timeline?

>you couldnt even do that with whites 50 years ago

The movie may very well be biased, but come on man don't be that stupid.

Besides, why does it matter if one marvel movie gives black people an advanced country?

Anyone ever read guns, germs, and steel? Good book about why certain cultures advanced much further than others.

For example, having pack animals in Europe (cows and horses) was huge for the early development of cultures there, whereas abos in aussieland have no pack animals whatsoever down there, meaning everything had to be done and carried by hand, which held them back a lot.

Boongs never developed because they hunted huge numbers of species to extinction by burning down forests and became responsible for irreparably damaging the Australian ecosystems resulting in the barren desert shithole that it is today. Oh wait.

>guns germs and steel
Nevermind you're a sensationalist retard that can't into niggers being objectively inferior in every way.

again, its not about being advanced, its about being centurys ahead of the entire world, and they dont even show it they just say it. it is beyond retarded.

Ok, so ignore it and move on if it bothers you that much. It's a minor detail.

>third world front

I liked the Civil War description better. Pure isolationist and a mystery to the world

This all seems very extreme, like board room calculated using the BP comic's as a bare-bone template. Some of the cultural nods seem out of place and details like the mud-hut roofs just seem outright ignorant and racist.

It's like a tourist went to africa and took a little of each place they visited and made a blaxploitation film of it.

>cultural nods seem out of place

Such as?

>a white city is literally science-fiction to blacks.

>MOMMY MOMMY THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE IN MY MOVIE MAKE THEM GO AWAY
top kek, Sup Forums is fucking pathetic

I don't think the issue is there is black people, since you know it takes place in Africa. Rather why isn't there a forced white guy in some role that makes no sense for diversity reasons.
You know, like niggers in Asgard

>it's just a front

And yet everybody knew that Vibranium comes from Wakanda since WW1.

uh because who cares you actual sjw? you sound like anita sarkesian or some shit jesus christ

Why can't there be black people in asgard? Is there a specific reason in the comics?

The prospect of a hidden secret future city is just so preposterous to me for some reason, less believable than a purple alien collecting gems for a gauntlet so he could fuck death or something.

A city can't grow this large on its own, it needs to trade, it needs to exchange knowledge and culture, it needs to be built by someone. How do they hide everything, how do they keep everyone's mouths shut, what is the exact purpose of the secrecy?

its a huge detail with insanely huge implications about the entire marvel universe, and i dont even care about marvel, but whatever you say.

>complaining that a high-tech isolated city is too unrealistic
>not the fact that niggers made a city in the first place

>we live in a world where a dumb superhero movie is a flash point for heated political debate by uninformed retards
I'm comfy on my fence, go fuck yourselves and stop politicizing literally everything

>Sup Forums memes keep becoming a reality
This is getting a little weird honestly

The character has been around for decades so not really

>pure coincidence, goy

>Wakanda, the greatest country on the face of the Earth blessed by the mandate of super powerful aliens, elected rich, tall, charismatic Black Panther to be their God Emperor, and he built a giant wall and told all the immigrants to fuck off while he made Wakanda Great Again.

You really find this story that hard to buy?

In the new Marvel Universe like half the main characters (Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America) are black now and Steve Rogers has become a totalitarian dictator who dresses like Hitler.;

In what way?

So they keep their population poor and savage just to protect their great city?

based on nordic religions

im talking about this picture . i know what kind of things marvel does to its character and its storys but this is beyond anything. they literally say that this country that does not have any major role in the comics and is not even connected to a major character is the most advanced country (by centurys) on the entire planet. Its like if DC said there is another race that is similar to Supermans race but they are all black and they are thousands of years more advances than krypton ever was and they are good guys but they also have monitored earth for a long time and didnt do anything to help. this breaks the whole comic book universe, its not a minor detail.

and im not even saying this because im into comic books a lot, it just seems very obvious.

I was referring more to the reaction that black people are having to it. They are going full "SEE, WE BE KANZ!" and "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" on social media over this. It's sad how right Sup Forums is sometimes

>people talking about the trailer like it
>people that didn't like it or didn't care enough about it aren't posting about it
>you think the opinions of the people the posted about it represent all black people
wew lad.

Wakanda has always had super advanced tech in the comic books so I'm not sure what you're whining about.

GGS has been written off even by the limp wristed left.