Has Trump stopped paying his online defence force?

Have you guys been on Trump twitter lately? The Emperor is under attack by countless hordes and there's nary a supporter to be found. This is in stark contrast to just a few days ago. Even here on Sup Forums I've noticed a distinct lack of pro trump shilling compared to less than a week ago. Could it be that Clinton had been using ctr to shill pro trump to ensure his nomination and once secured has turned off the tap?

We were never paid.

Can confirm, was never paid - should I contact WSJ?

What about 'it's all a show' don't you get?

As per Sup Forums tradition, we do it for free.

Twitter is starting to lose shareholders and a lot of them are also shorting their stocks. Recently twitter has been bombarded by criticism of impeding freespeech and colluding with its Saudi Arabian investors so it's no wonder tons of folk have either left or have been banned.

Our invasion of twitter has done its damage and we are satisfied.

Our next invasion will occur during the debates.

Clinton is that evil but Trump supporters are a spontaneous product of the Imperial Obama regime's policies

You just know

Could be Twitter (very leftist leader) is shadow-banning Trump. Milo was less of a threat and look what Twitter did.

sauce on grill?

Jordan carver has such nice fake tits

Jordan Carver

/thread

Get in here lads.

>

No the $hillaries have multiplied by 10.

They think that now that we're in the main stretch toward the election they can just put the gas pedal on the floor and make it by burning cash.

But unless we're gonna see truly diabolical levels of election rigging (ie, where the numbers are 100% made up) its not going to do much.

Talk about landslide... polls wont see this coming... I predict 85% landslide for Trump.

The DNC brainwashed the masses to think he's literally Hitler. That's why there is an influx of flyover retards. Same goes for Sup Forums, look at flow traffic of uniques, staggering when you look at the reality of it and how many new people are coming here to shill. Trump never paid anyone to shill though, only Kikes and Jews need that type of help.

>horse girls
Not even once

>the sliding is real
you aren't going to make people not notice Shillary funded ISIS hillbot

the news is going to talk about it
trump is going to talk about it
the internet is talking about it
how does it feel to have sold your soul for $8 an hour to subvert the political process and help create hillary's orwellian dystopia?

r/worldnews is completely Sup Forumsified.
It happened in something lile 2 weeks, dunno how.

>be close to that hottie
>without an raging erection.

That horse is a fag!

I've been a die hard trump supporter since he got himself into this election cycle. And even before that, I'm 33 and a huge howard stern fan since I can remember. Listened to trump on that show regularly for 2 decades, always loved his bravado.

He's made some fuck ups, but the fuck ups he's made since he's got the official nomination should prove to anyone with even a bit of grey matter that he is not fit for the presidency of the most powerful nation on earth (fwiw I love america).

My prediction is that some shit will get fucked and he won't even be on the ballots in November (under the Republican banner anyways).

It will only take hillary 1 term to import enough tacos/sand people to guarantee the Republican party will never see the Oval Office again in their current form.

> inb4 wtf I hate trump now #imwithher

Jesus christ guys, look what this guy is doing and saying on national television.

Maybe all of you kremlinbots and low-IQ shillhorses finally wiped the foreskin sweat off your upper lips and realized that Donald "Cum Snuggler" Trump wasn't anything more than a meme.

Don't forget that Mr. FBI Comey is in on the deal also.

Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular is made up of individuals who want nothing more than to stir the pot and get a rise out of others. This is a very safe place to do that. Basically it comes down to being politically edgy, regardless of what you believe.

Before the primaries, you saw a ton of Trump shilling because he was the outside chance. It pissed off a vast number of people when the generals got huge, and you could derail entire threads just by posting Trump 2016. He was the edgy candidate you could use to "poke the bear" anytime you wanted.

Now he's mainstream for conservative anons, and actually looks like he might win. So how do you get a rise out of Sup Forums when they appearto actually support Trump?

You shill Democrat positions. Post Occupy Democrat memes. Defend retarded Democrat policy choices even though you know they are ignorant.

It's all about the (you)s, and the easiest way to get them is to act retarded.

@83768953
No (You) for you.

@83769410
No (You) for you either.

>tldr: 90% of hillshills are just Trump supporters being edgy for (you)s.

Do you mean you did it for free?

Twitter blocked them all.

Show me one example of Trump paying online trolls.

+.04 shekels have been added to your account

Trump is an old meme.

@83769866
Stupid fuck, we have id's you know. Lurk more. You have anything truely interesting to say about anything, I'd be happy to respond. But for you, just fuck off.

I dont read posts like this one, I click to enlarge the image and close the thread later. Thanks for reading my blog.

Both camps mainly troll the opposing twitter. You go to Hillary, you have tons of people calling her out for her bullshit.
Also try sites like CNN.
CTR was anti-Sanders and is now re-assigned to anti-Trump, also got a boost in budget. Bought a new bots and stuff.

you nigs have a script to accuse imperials of doing what your being paid to

exponential kikery

this

it's Yeb tactics

he isn't hitler
:(

Rent boy

I have no idea if he's paying them or if they're even shills but there is definitely a yuge difference in shill activity compared to just a few days ago. I know he's the nominee now but it's like most of his online supporters just vanished from one day to the next. I'm not naive enough to simply dismiss the possibility that both sides use shills to shape online discourse. It's the smart thing to do in amage where the news outlets can't control the narrative. It really comes down to game theory. If you even suspect that your oponent will use the tactic then it would be irresponsible of you not to also employ shills.

Yeah I can see that. It's just that I was shocked to not see even a single reply in support of Trump amidst the hundreds of libs attacking him.

This is the correct answer, everyone go home.

I think she's on drugs because she's aging quicker than Denise Milani and Denise is in her 40s

This

Didn't they just announce last week that Hillary's Correct the Record budget increased 6x ?