Rebirth 101 Sale part 3 Teen Titans

Nothing worth it

>Na na na na na na Slantmaaan!

Why? Why not sell Titans Wally West and Donna Troy stuff?
I could kind of understand wanting to sell it if it were a physical product just to get it off the shelves, but this is digital.

I wrote this for a thread that just autosaged but I didn't wanna lose it so fuck it this thread isn't going anywhere interesting:

No. You clearly pulled those numbers out of your ass. You can calculate the ages they all would be if you gave back time to the DCU using Damian as a starting point. They kept his age the same, they just had him age in a growth chamber or something. So, using old continuity events, you can estimate their actual ages.

Damian is 13
>In previous continuity, Batman first met Talia when Dick was at Hudson U. Dick dropped out after that first year to fuck a space alien, so that only gives a 1 year window. Dick was roughly 18 at the time of conception.
Dick is 31
>Jason was introduced after Dick had dropped out of school and become Nightwing. Jason was a high school dropout. There's a window here because Jason's starting age is flexible, but they've tried treating him as closer to Dick's age in recent years so I'm gonna go with that.
Jason is ~27
>Tim was repeating his senior year of high school when Damian was introduced. That puts him ~8 years older than Damian. Tim was a toddler when Dick's parents were killed but not old enough for complex sentences (ages 2-4). This puts Tim ~10 years younger than Dick, making Dick 12 when he first became Robin. It fits.
Tim is 21
>Barbara's age gets messed with. They've been pushing her as being roughly the same age as Dick since the 90s so I'm just gonna ignore everything earlier and try not to think about it. Otherwise she'd be, at minimum, 7 years older than Dick and pushing 40.
Barbara is ~31
>Bruce is tough to pin down. Up through the 80s Bruce and Dick were billed as being 15 years apart. Batman origins place Bruce at 20-25 for Y1. Dick is recruited Y2. If Dick was 12 in Y2, it's been 20 years since Y1.
Bruce is ~40

>Bruce is only 9 years older than Dick and Babs
I dont like it.

damian is 1-, dick is 25-27 at most, jason is in his early twenties, tim is 18-20, barbara is as old as dick and bruce is 40-45

because this is a new 52 sale dumbass

Compressed timeline after New 52 came out had it even smaller.

There's some picture with ages of Batman and Robin, counting from Zero Year and such.
Should've saved it.

Damian is 13, read Rebirth. I'm glad you picked numbers you feel make sense to challenge what I put up.
I don't like it either, but an old Batman is even worse. It's a range, though. 40-45.

New 52 timeline is terrible.

The only thing I would criticize here is that the people in Dick's group of Titans kept getting deliberately pushed back to mid 20s when they got too close to 30. Tim's group never really got past their teens either. You can't just do a straight timeline with that stuff going on.

So... Bruce is around 25?

SA

I thought I was the only one this autistic about their ages. Thanks user.

Bruce can be anywhere from 21 to 25 during Year 1, so at maximum he could be 14 years older than Dick. That sounds reasonable to me.

Also, from various statements about the characters in the New 52, Batman is around 30 and Dick and Babs are 21. If the "ten years" thing is true, then that would put them at the ages you stated pre-Flashpoint. So there's even more evidence.

Here's an attempt to cram everything into that tiny five year window, it's not pretty.

Also of note, some writers such as Tomasi have just completely disregarded the new timeline altogether and acknowledged events that should have no way of fitting into it.

Just for curiosities sake, how old was Bruce in say, Batman and Son? 35-40?

>Jason is ~27
Jason was 12 when meet Batman and died when he was 15. That's pretty much confirmed.

Tim become Robin when he was 13 which means that Jason is two years older than him.

Jason is supposed to be in his early 20s at most.

are they at least selling some of the classic runs of Dick and Wally?

i have no idea what a classic run for dick is

40-ish. Morrison was definitely a fan of a much older Batman.

Sale Part 2 was fucking shit as well

It's a New 52 sale, so no.

Classic Dick stories would be like Requiem for a Titan, Robin Dies At Dawn, some of the Tec issues where he's at Hudson University, Judas Contract, Dixon's Nightwing run, Prodigal, Robin Year One, Batman & Robin, Gates of Gotham, Black Mirror and of course Grayson.

they could have put titans hunt on sale

you know, the one new 52 titans series that's readable, and leads directly to titans rebirth

This.