what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SyPddMqThA
youtube.com/watch?v=QIJsPGns2XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eggy happens.
That's about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6SyPddMqThA

Well let's see. I get off work in 40 minutes, I'll go to my apartment and change, see if I have anything for dinner, if not go to the store, and then pour me a drink and eat dinner while I shitpost on here.

You man? How was your day?

youtube.com/watch?v=QIJsPGns2XY

More or less

Holy shit you have posted 7 threads now to slide this shit.

>

I live in Fargo, ND.
Nothing happens really. It's a really nice place to live, very low crime rates, it's a cool place.

Crude oil and snow.

how are the oil jobs? whats the weather like right now?

Camping, hunting, etc. A friend of mine used to live in Northern Minnesota. Good shit.

Not much else though.

Nothing, go away. We don't need you here.

Rightful clay

sup i live out by ozgood, south fargo

Northern Minnesota here. Work all week. Hunt and fish on weekends. In between four wheeling and drinking at the cabin. Pretty fucking based.

Oil is only in Western ND, and the price tanked a while back so the boom is pretty much over. There are still a ton of people out west making a fortune but there massive wave of people coming here for those jobs is over, and everything has stabilized.

The weather is nice, it's always sunny or partly cloudy, thunderstorms once every two weeks. During the winter it's one of the coldest places in the US though and we regularly get down to -10°F.

I live really close to Moes/Culvers in South Fargo as well.

Have the spics invaded?

don't worry
living in a place with no coastline sounds like hell on earth

US Nuclear command is out there.

A bunch of our ICBMs and bombers are out that way.

E-6 Mercury and E-4B Nightwatch Doomsday Planes chill there.

Lots of SKYKING calls come from there.

Not really but we have a lot of Bosnian immigrants, and there are certain areas where the black population is high, although overall the black population is 3% I think.

It has the lake

They get Low temperatures of -35C during the winter.

They get High temperatures of 40C during the summer.

It gets so cold in the winter their cars may not work.

Kek that's actually true. We've had many days of school cancelled throughout the years because everyone was snowed in or because it was too cold to start the car.

Used to be based northern Europeans. Now it's being overrun with shitskins. Every day I see another white women pushing around a half breed in a stroller.

like no crime rate.

God damn. At least we got rid of our worst genes.

You drink in a shack? Holy shit fucking kek

SD here. I mostly just fish, hunt, shoot guns, drink, and shitpost here in between...