Rebirth sold 235,000 copies so far. And seems to be doing great so far

Rebirth sold 235,000 copies so far. And seems to be doing great so far.

But how have you like the issues of Rebirth we've gotten so far?
Which Rebirth issues coming out Wednesday are you looking to get?
If you don't know Wednesday the following come out:

Batman #1
Green Arrow #1
Green Lanterns #1
Justice League #51
Superman #1
Titans Rebirth

comicbookresources.com/article/dc-universe-rebirth-sells-235k-copies-civil-war-ii-0-tops-175k

Everything except Green Arrow just seems... normal? Like there wasn't much of a rebranding or event or whatever this was in the first place

So far I've liked the Rebirth #1. So far every other Rebirth issue besides Green Arrow has ranged from shit to mediocre. Green Arrow has been great though so far.

Titans Rebirth is the big Wally return story.

Aquaman's was painfully regular.
Your legit opinion or your give it better grade because muh OTP?

>Everything except Green Arrow just seems... normal? Like there wasn't much of a rebranding or event or whatever this was in the first place

This. It's fucking weird to ask "did you rike it" when nothing happened. It's still the same continuity. All books pretty much continued as normal with no apparent big changes. So... no. I don't get it.

Where is Cass Cain?

In Tec

I'm gonna follow Green Arrow, Flash and WW for now, pick up Batman on trades

GLs was meh and I'm not really interested in the Superman books

What?

The Rebirth storyline is apparently set to run 2 years so they may be trying not to blow their load too soon.

>waifufag doesn't know where his waifu is appearing
Fuck off.

Detective Comics 934; came out last week.

Green Arrow and Aquaman are the only one-shots that managed to tell a proper story while setting the table. For that I'm excited for Titans too since Abnett seems to get that you should still have at least a minor plot in these and I'm a Wallyfag so I'd read it anyway. Out of the ongoings this week I'll read GA and GLs.

It's just Zero Hour and Infinite Crisis again (reason to do minor retcons where needed). I don't know what you were expecting. The past two Rebirths didn't do that much either besides setting up stuff for the future run and bring back some status quo stuff. That's all this was going to be too, but for the entire line.

>But how have you like the issues of Rebirth we've gotten so far?
like them all, bought them all including all the variants I could. Flash has the best story but worst art, Wonder Woman was the worst story and Action and Tec tied for best art.

>Which Rebirth issues coming out Wednesday are you looking to get?
all of them minus probably Justice League

I'm guessing they'll build it up in a handful of books for a couple years then Geoff will come back to do an event

Bought Rebirth #1, and Batman and Wonder Woman Rebirths yesterday. The store was out of Green Arrow and Flash, which was disappointing but a good sign I guess?

I really wasn't that invested in Green ArrowxBlack Canary. Its nice to see it back, but for comparison, I'm way more invested in post-crisis Superman and found his Rebirth issue to be extremely average.

Green Arrow was just an all around well done issue. Solid writing, good art, bringing back a classic dynamic but modernizing it a bit, a great jumping on point that makes you into getting into the series (which was a problem with most of the rebirth issues, I bet King's Batman will be great but that Rebirth issue sure as fuck did nothing to make me want to read it. If I didn't already know King from his other books and have faith in his writing, then I would have dropped Batman right then and there.), sets up an interesting antagonist, and gets to the meat of the character right out the gate. Its what every Rebirth issue should have been.

Most of them just felt like mediocre one-shots that didn't really do anything for bringing renewed interest, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Bought everything Rebirth that's come out so far, grabbing Superman, Batman, GA, GL tomorrow, as well as Titans. May grab JL #51.

I think average is being generous on the Superman stuff, which is a shame though not really unexpected given the writers.

Thanks for explaining. In this day and age you can't say when characterfags are praising or not.
I agree with you, btw. I didn't read any of New 52 Green Arrow but I think I'll follow Rebirthed GA, it has some spark that's worth following.

Every reboot marked #1 sold well.
Isn't that how DC & Marvel keep scamming us?

Yes
I'm hoping Rebirth's sales are high enough long enough so they won't relaunch again in a year or two

Just marvel desu, DC hasnt renumbered any core titles except teen titans for like 5 years

Isn't Justice League getting a Rebirth special and relaunching with a new #1?

Bryan Hitch is drawing the Rebirth special; that's why his JLA #9-12 and Annual are put on the backburner to be resolicited for this fall, and he's working on #10.

>Wonder Woman was the worst story
Butthurt azz fag

why not just somebody else to draw JLA

Yeah in July I think

Yep. DC said explicitly a gorillion times "this is not a reboot" but retards still took it as OMG DC REBOOTING THE NEW 52?!?!?!

I personally love it, it's fixed the majority of my problems with the New 52 and made it finally feel right.

The one shots have actually all been great so far despite really just being preview issues. Detective was probably the worst and even that was OK. I've been so happy with it so far that I'm dreading when the other shoe inevitably drops and someone writes something retarded to ruin everything.

Hitch said that the pencils on #9 (by himself), #11, and #12 (by Neil Edwards) are finished. Doubleshipping is now a possibility.

Pretty good. I've enjoyed every Rebirth title thus far. Green Arrow was one of my top picks before the release and I'm happy it turned out well. The other titles I'm high on are Supergirl, Teen Titans and Deathstroke.

How could have people liked the Green Arrow? It was awful and boring shit.

He's Ollie and he's with Dinah

I liked the art and I didn't really have any problems with the writing other than Dinah came off a little too self righteous

supergirl a cute

I'm not an Azz Man, but even the most die hard Ruckasexual can admit the book was the worst of the bunch

It's not a bad comic just the other Rebirth books are better.

>Cass Cain
>Big tits

no bueno

I think they did enough to prove that she was imperfect and had some misconceptions even if she was the more obvious voice of reason that we were supposed to see as correct.

Green Arrow #1's preview is still...not ideal to me. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt because of its Rebirth issue (and because we'll still have Schmidt art), but this is Percy we're talking about.

Conversely, the title that I had *very* low expectations with is...somehow doing OK? Green Lanterns, that is. Writing is pretty solid, art looks good.

Batman #1 is an obvious pull, of course. It's a superstar creative team no matter how you look at it, and King will hopefully deliver during (at least) this first arc, when he's completely by himself.

I still need more convincing before I get invested in the Super-family line.