What are knives like in your country Sup Forums? American knives are kinda mediocre but they work

What are knives like in your country Sup Forums? American knives are kinda mediocre but they work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxKUq-5pHvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gerber? wtf? that's walmart garbage, american knives are great if you know what brands to look for

pic related BENCHMADE

50/50 between regular folding and automatics
They get the job done.

dont know desu,

but kitchen knives from Solingen are pretty good as far as I know

youtube.com/watch?v=nxKUq-5pHvc

>automatics
gypsy detected
automatics are illegal

the locking mechanism sucks ass. if your opinel gets wet, you cant open/ close it any more

I only use my knife to cut packages and occasionally to grind off magnesium flakes or cut abandoned ropes, a $30 knife is good for me. If I ever was actually attacked by animal I'd probably be better off grabbing a rock and bashing it as hard as I can than using my pocket knife though. Pic related is my old knife.

>Opinel
>No a Stiletto
Mamma mia !

We're not allow to wear weapons there, including knives. I know, this is a world of pain I'm living my brave and free friend.

What are some good knives under $10?

Opinel are French, you dummies

>chris reeves
>ken onion
>benchmade
>spyderco
>microtech
>mediocre

>that feel when it was completely acceptable to carry these around when you were a kid

I don't get the knife ban thing, if someone really wanted they could just grab a stick and impale you anyways. Don't be deceived broken wooden objects have surprising penetrating power.
t. Was impaled by a branch through my hand

Mora which cost like 2 EUR each

Or Fällkniven which is actually good quality

how did the bait taste, Hans?

Savoy being french its debatable however

ok. you win.

you can get stilettos under $10?

cheapest Victorinox
that's why I said he didn't choose a Stiletto, I know they are from France

sorry I was saying cheapest vitorinox and also was trying to answer the other guy, here are like 8 Euros, arround 10 dollars and usually police don't care

Thx for the tip! I dont get this knives ban neither, just think I live in a sissy country. I like to browse /k/ and imagine I could buy these weapons you get kn the US

Sanrenmu

Ooooh ok. Yeah I was confused for a second. They're cheap here too, thanks

rate my knife

yeah those are cheap too. thanks again

China made GANZO, Sanrenmu or Enlan

You're welcome friend. I thought you only needed to register your guns and obtain a license for them in France, is that no longer the case? Either way its pretty lame that you can't experience that right now, sorry man. Here's a photo of my scar from the branch, the part on my palm got covered up by a big cut from a t-post.

Very beautiful and very sharp/10

very pretty knife

cut your nails

this knife was used in WW1 and is still in production

Can you use it as a file too? The side looks like it has a texture for that.

do you use it to cut your nails?

When was the last time you saw sunlight?

>Can you use it as a file too?
no

But it is even older, from 1867

they are plenty. I have over 30 different puukkos and some blades without handles or holster.

My hands dry out and turn pale in the winter, I'm actually pretty swarthy.

>American knives are kinda mediocre but they work

Wow. This pleb starts a thread and has no idea what he's talking about. Are you a woman?

Illegal in western nanny states.

I use my mora to cut up my pizza and packages. Used to use it when I was in the scouts, though.

We make extremely good knives Tyrone. Everybody knows this. If it's one thing we Americans are good at it's shaping metal into shit.

Please show me what you consider good

Kitchen knives or Military knives?

good american knifes... sure

we have few small companies making cheap low quailty butcher/kitchen knives.
when it comes to folding knives people use victorinox or cheapest chink stuff.

America makes some good knives, this guy knows. Benchmade is a top tier knife company.

The best Canadian company is Grohmann out of Nova Scotia (pic). They make amazing hunting knives.

So they're shitty and don't work? Gotcha.

I really like to have a noce knife
But here with all our rule we can only have kitchen knife
Feels bad man

They are usually pretty traditional and designed for work or outdoor stuff, not a lot of military and tactical knives. We have the dirt cheap ones that can be abused and thrown away, and the nices ones you have to pay more for.

Puoi tenerlo legalmente?

I've had an American Western L66 since I was a kid. It's always been a great knife. The style has been around for over a century and is still in production but they moved manufacturing to Asia years ago so I can only speak to the quality of the older American made ones.

I read a lot of outdoor magazines in the Field & Stream variety. Helle knives are almost always included in their "best hunting knives of 20XX" lists. I know /out/ likes them too. A lot of Canadian and American manufacturers have included the shorter and fatter bodied Nordic style blades over the long and narrow mostly clip points that used to be so popular here.